Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 46 of 646 FirstFirst ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 96 146 546 ... LastLast
Results 676 to 690 of 9684
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9009

    Thank you for the report

    Thank you for taking time to send the information!

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDawgStyle  [View Original Post]
    She's the one that's been reported about that used to be off 544 by ocean lakes that would pretend she a cop to take your money until a monger grabbed her phone get on her knees. She lost some weight past 1 - 1/2 she had updated her photos during the slimming process. But now like the rest once her name outed she calls herself something else or new in town or just arrived to hit up the out of towners. If I recall she used mia I'd have to do a search but there's dirt on her from last year.

  2. #9008

    Greatly Appreciated

    I appreciate you taking the time to reply!!

    Quote Originally Posted by GolfNut19  [View Original Post]
    Saw her about a month ago. Easy to arrange, but when I got there and got ready to get down to business expecting to get a good BBBJ to get started, well it wasn't going to happen. I said it is in your post and her reply was "I don't know you". Said she couldn't edit her post to take that off, but I know that's BULL. Couldn't get excited after that and left disappointed. She had a decent enough body, but was just turned off. You may have better luck.

  3. #9007

    Thats exactly why

    Quote Originally Posted by GolfNut19  [View Original Post]
    Saw her about a month ago. Easy to arrange, but when I got there and got ready to get down to business expecting to get a good BBBJ to get started, well it wasn't going to happen. I said it is in your post and her reply was "I don't know you". Said she couldn't edit her post to take that off, but I know that's BULL. Couldn't get excited after that and left disappointed. She had a decent enough body, but was just turned off. You may have better luck.
    We should NEVER put money down until we know what were getting, just walk away with your money and ego intact! Thats MUCH better than losing $150 or more for a BAD experience, I've walked away feeling good about my decision MANY times over the past 8 years or so, I've walked out without putting money down at least 8 out of 10 times. This hobby is at an ALL Time low, time for us Men to dictate the rules and prices, most of these chicks are trash anyway, what's the thrill banging some piece of trash?

  4. #9006

    She's the one

    Quote Originally Posted by GolfNut19  [View Original Post]
    Saw her about a month ago. Easy to arrange, but when I got there and got ready to get down to business expecting to get a good BBBJ to get started, well it wasn't going to happen. I said it is in your post and her reply was "I don't know you". Said she couldn't edit her post to take that off, but I know that's BULL. Couldn't get excited after that and left disappointed. She had a decent enough body, but was just turned off. You may have better luck.
    She's the one that's been reported about that used to be off 544 by ocean lakes that would pretend she a cop to take your money until a monger grabbed her phone get on her knees. She lost some weight past 1 - 1/2 she had updated her photos during the slimming process. But now like the rest once her name outed she calls herself something else or new in town or just arrived to hit up the out of towners. If I recall she used mia I'd have to do a search but there's dirt on her from last year.

  5. #9005

    Are they real?

    The Latina ads are they actually real & accurate? & the Asian ones to?

  6. #9004

    Savannah Conway

    Saw her about a month ago. Easy to arrange, but when I got there and got ready to get down to business expecting to get a good BBBJ to get started, well it wasn't going to happen. I said it is in your post and her reply was "I don't know you". Said she couldn't edit her post to take that off, but I know that's BULL. Couldn't get excited after that and left disappointed. She had a decent enough body, but was just turned off. You may have better luck.

  7. #9003
    Quote Originally Posted by DP1234  [View Original Post]
    She is real but has mixed reviews.

  8. #9002

    Looks too good. Idk may be a false flag, anyone experienced?


  9. #9001

    Seems.

    Quote Originally Posted by DP1234  [View Original Post]
    ** Seems to good to be true. She's on tryst and couple of other sites. My thoughts are why would you have to post skip if you on others sites?

  10. #9000

    Hazel Woodz


  11. #8999

    Any information on Savannah in Conway, Thank you!


  12. #8998

  13. #8997

    Repeat visits

    Quote Originally Posted by FishMan120  [View Original Post]
    Pics are real. Very open minded. Typically in safer location. Can hold a conversation. Plays flute well. When comms are happening they are great. Never fallen off on me while setting something up. Sweet girl.

  14. #8996

    This hobby here

    The 2 worst things to happen to this hobby are fent and filters. F&F.

    First they sit and filter the hell out of their pics then nod out trying to make money. I don't get it. It's truly not a fun hobby anymore and it's wherever you go. Wish we could post side by side mugshots to post pics but I think we have all seen how bad it really is. Ie JRL 2/17. Wow just wow.

    Rant over.

  15. #8995
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDawgStyle  [View Original Post]
    Almost all will do BBFS BECAUSE they are after the dope and they see the cash. The question is after reading for 6 weeks do you really want to go inside any of these nasty things even with a condom on? Every photo is filtered they lie about age etc and most currently have open sores oozing all over due to the zylaxine and God knows what's crawling around in their decayed mouth where yeeth used to be or worse what's been fermenting inside them for past few days prior to you hitting it.
    Dam. It sounds like things are pretty tough in M. B. I was really hoping to escape family and have a good time. It don't look like the AMP 's are any better. If there any UTR's anyone is willing to share it would be appreciated.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape