Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Non AMP Massage Reports

+ Add Report
Page 38 of 447 FirstFirst ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 88 138 ... LastLast
Results 556 to 570 of 6705
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6150
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1169
    Quote Originally Posted by Gruglok  [View Original Post]
    She's good people and offers a good service. I have seen her on / off for a couple of years but have not gone to her in a while. Mainly because I don't go to that side of town often. For me the menu is wide open after the massage. YMMV. I don't remember the rates.

  2. #6149
    This is also them.

    https://rubrankings.com/united-state...zen-80582.html

    https://www.taramarielmt.com/about

    Quote Originally Posted by Polski77  [View Original Post]
    Are Tara and her crew still working? I've reached out a few times recently but got no response. I saw that the massage finder ad was gone, hopefully that doesn't mean what I'm afraid it might. Have any of you visited them recently?

  3. #6148
    Are Tara and her crew still working? I've reached out a few times recently but got no response. I saw that the massage finder ad was gone, hopefully that doesn't mean what I'm afraid it might. Have any of you visited them recently?

  4. #6147
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvGourmet  [View Original Post]
    Are you using some kind of code? Alma Spa on Orlando Craiglist does not come up in a search.
    Just a guess: https://booksy.com/en-us/1424427_alm...134763_orlando.

  5. #6146

    Alma spa

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvGourmet  [View Original Post]
    Are you using some kind of code? Alma Spa on Orlando Craiglist does not come up in a search.
    She is on there but she just changed her ADD on Craigslist, but look in massage book she is on there, she is also on Booksy or google Alma Spa Orlando.

    Have fun.

    GR01.

  6. #6145
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostrider01  [View Original Post]
    She is on Craigslist list, she has been around for awhile very easy to look up. Look for Alma spa.

    GR01.
    Are you using some kind of code? Alma Spa on Orlando Craiglist does not come up in a search.

  7. #6144

    Alma spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike4387  [View Original Post]
    Please share her location, contact information and menu prices.

    Thanks so very much.

    Mike.
    She is on Craigslist list, she has been around for awhile very easy to look up. Look for Alma spa.

    GR01.

  8. #6143

    Alma

    Quote Originally Posted by FireBreather  [View Original Post]
    Have a link or contact info? Rates?
    If you search Craigslist you will find her.

  9. #6142

    Elly

    I saw Elly a while back (at her old location) and she did a HE as well and had good technique and a positive attitude. Curious as to whether others have noticed a change since she moved.

    Quote Originally Posted by Monger654  [View Original Post]
    Elly would definitely give a HE everytime I visited her. Maybe she's changing up since moving to Metrowest.

  10. #6141
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostrider01  [View Original Post]
    I went and contacted Alma to my surprise she was very friendly and cordial. Alma is a Colombian MILF with a very nice quiet and cozy spa. On my arrival we kind of chatted for a few minutes asking me what type of massage I would like and what kind of pressure. To my surprise her massage was very legit using her forearms and elbows on my back and legs really getting some of my knots loosen. On the flip she let me rub her very nice big ass and breast while she gave me a very nice L1 finish which was all I was looking for. I will definitely go see her again all in all I had an excellent time!.
    Please share her location, contact information and menu prices.

    Thanks so very much.

    Mike.

  11. #6140

    Link?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostrider01  [View Original Post]
    I went and contacted Alma to my surprise she was very friendly and cordial. Alma is a Colombian MILF with a very nice quiet and cozy spa. On my arrival we kind of chatted for a few minutes asking me what type of massage I would like and what kind of pressure. To my surprise her massage was very legit using her forearms and elbows on my back and legs really getting some of my knots loosen. On the flip she let me rub her very nice big ass and breast while she gave me a very nice L1 finish which was all I was looking for. I will definitely go see her again all in all I had an excellent time!

    Have fun.

    GR 01.
    Have a link or contact info? Rates?

  12. #6139

    Alma

    I went and contacted Alma to my surprise she was very friendly and cordial. Alma is a Colombian MILF with a very nice quiet and cozy spa. On my arrival we kind of chatted for a few minutes asking me what type of massage I would like and what kind of pressure. To my surprise her massage was very legit using her forearms and elbows on my back and legs really getting some of my knots loosen. On the flip she let me rub her very nice big ass and breast while she gave me a very nice L1 finish which was all I was looking for. I will definitely go see her again all in all I had an excellent time!

    Have fun.

    GR 01.

  13. #6138
    Quote Originally Posted by Shyguy6868  [View Original Post]
    Is Ani Castro the one in downtown Orlando on Eola?
    Yes. That's her.

  14. #6137

    Ani

    Is Ani Castro the one in downtown Orlando on Eola?

  15. #6136
    Quote Originally Posted by Derrun21  [View Original Post]
    She requires a deposit upfront but looks good.

    https://brandyhaley-fungiver.com/contact/
    This one looks like a Scam. No verification process and wants 50% upfront.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape