Thread: Massage Parlor Reports for Regular Members and Seniors with less than 50 posts.
+
Add Report
Results 526 to 540 of 1675
-
02-18-26 23:36 #1150Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 49QQ Spa Chloe
I paid a visit to chloe at QQ Spa. She is beautiful provider with long hair, a petite frame. Some soft plush C's and a cute face. When she first walked in the room she was a little timid but after some small talk while she was massaging she opened up with a friendly personality.
During the massage she got some amazing pressure. Surprised with the amount of force she could get with her small body. She worked on my neck and was able to get the kink out. It had been very sore from sleeping wrong but it almost completely vanished after she was done. About halfway through I started teasing her kitty a bit and she started to laugh. She reciprocated with some soft light caresses down my back. Slowly down my spine. Down my inner thighs. She wandered there for some time before she lightly caressed my balls. I lifted my hips to give her access and slowly started stroking. Before she could ask me I turned around and started groping her plush tits! We agreed on the tip and she left to get her goodies. Immediately upon entering I embraced her for some DFK and LFK. Her soft lips were passionate and seemed to be really into it. I stripped her down and she started some sensual BBBJ. Just as sensual as the teasing before the flip. She did some tongue flicks at the tip. I sat on the table and asked for 69. Her pussy was fresh and clean. Her soft moans suggested she was very much enjoying herself and she returned the favor with great suction. Finally got up and applied the glove where I put her in missionary. I started slow paced and enjoyed her tight pussy. Kissing her between strokes. Sucking on her tits between strokes groping her between strokes. Couldn't take much more and went faster and faster until I was sure you could hear clapping in the lobby. I told her I was about to cum and she started squeezing herself around my dick. She pulsed her pelvic muscles. Her kegels were so tight I let out one of the largest loads I've had in a long time. I was about to pull out but she pulled me in and started fucking me from missionary. If I had known of her stamina I would have taken the blue pill. This time j just laughed and enjoyed as much of her grinding as I could before I got soft. The remainder of the time we just talked and cuddled. I left the store with a big smile. Will definitely ask her to work out some other parts of my back and with some extra change for a round 2!
-
02-18-26 10:06 #1149Shill for Balboa and Waples ignore my posts

Posts: 48Balboa Wellness
Headed to Balboa Wellness last night. Couple Latinas working. Both of them were fine as hell but ended up going with Mila. Nice big tits, perfect ass and super friendly.
Handed over 200 for the house fee and tip. She left the room and I got undressed and laid down. She came back in and started a gentle, soft massage. A little teasing but not a ton until I reached up and rubbed her leg and ass.
On the flip she got undressed and joined me up on the bed. CBJ was offered and I bit. Didn't push for a BBBJ so I'm not sure if it's on the menu. Her CBJ was good and no complaints.
After a few minutes we transitioned into CFS. She started in cowgirl which was a mistake. She almost made me cum right out of the gates but luckily I was able to hold on and get her to stop. Usually I like finishing in cowgirl for this exact reason. We moved to missionary and she threw her legs up on my shoulders and we fucked nice and slow for a bit. Ended in doggy today. Ass looked phenomenal and I finished quickly.
10/10 recommend Mila. Not sure how long she's around but would definitely hit it again.
-
02-18-26 06:08 #1148Banned Member

Posts: 55Adorable Asian Spinner Emma at Waples
Emma at Waples Spa is a Chinese provider who is incredibly sweet, pretty, and very easy to like. She's tiny, cheerful, and has a warm personality that makes the whole experience feel relaxed and comfortable from the start. Her smile and friendly energy stand out just as much as her service.
She's about 5 feet tall with a petite frame, small round face, and natural 32 C breasts. Her build is slim and compact with a small, round booty that fits perfectly in your hands. Overall, she has that classic petite spinner look. Her massage is surprisingly good for someone her size she uses her whole body and keeps things engaging and consistent.
I laid down flat Emma started her BBBJ while standing up. She's so short that she's able to stand up and be at the right cock sucking height haha. Fantastic technique, lots of spit and great eye contact. She climbed on top for 69, DATY and DATO were great, pussy tasted fresh!
I really like the feel of her ass, even though it's not very big. It has the right amount of grab to it and it's small enough that I can fit it all into my hands. Loved seeing her tiny ass in RCG.
Emma crouches down and slides her legs under me to get in k9. I grab those lovely ass cheeks and squeeze them together, pounding away until I finish.
The session flowed smoothly with great enthusiasm and attention throughout. Her technique was confident, responsive, and very engaging from start to finish. She stayed attentive, kept the energy up, and made everything feel natural and fun.
Emma is a great choice if you like petite providers with a sweet personality and reliable service. She's friendly, consistent, and easy to recommend. Total damage was 200 for the hhr.
-
02-18-26 05:49 #1147Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 84Emma at Waples health
Emma at Waples health.
Met up with Emma, a true petite micro spinner at just 4'11" and maybe 95 lbs soaking wet. She has long black hair, a slim, delicate frame, and perky 34 C curves that stand out immediately. Smooth, clean-shaved kitty and very well groomed overall. One thing that really caught my attention was how tiny her hands and feet are. When she wrapped her hand around my dick, it looked huge LOL.
The vibe with Emma was light and easy from the start. LFK felt natural and set a relaxed tone. DATY and 69 flowed smoothly, with her staying engaged and responsive the entire time. BBBJ was steady and focused, never rushed or mechanical. She keeps a nice rhythm and clearly understands pacing.
For CFS, Emma handled things confidently. CG and RCG both had good movement and energy, standing added some intensity, and missionary slowed things down nicely. K9 rounded things out before the finish, and she stayed involved right through the end.
Overall, Emma delivers exactly what you'd expect from a petite micro spinner: fun energy, strong visual appeal, and a session that feels playful yet attentive. If you appreciate the tiny, delicate type with good engagement and flow, she's a very solid choice. Highly recommended.
Damage: . 6 HF $. 6 dono.
-
02-18-26 00:41 #1146Senior Member

Posts: 30Sugar Spa Elsa
Simple review, I am not one to write poems like some peeps here.
Standard 70 hf and 150 tip.
She's good looking, face with fine features like a porcelain doll, tits on a stick style body type too. Little ass, NGL.
She speaks very poor English, but enough to know what she is doing.
I usually am able to get to the point, but she was insistent on massage first. It seems she has a cold, kept blowing her nose during the massage, poor thing.
Act in itself was very poor spirited, like I said, she might have been tired, but she was very smiling nonetheless and caressing my face. On the plus side, she made me feel handsome, I do like to show up well groomed, showered and slightly perfumed.
She was very very very attentive to the camera too, so that killed the mood a bit.
I'll give sugar a try again. But maybe a different provider, I guess I had hyped myself up to much with all the erotic novels written here.
As always, play nice, be safe.
-
02-18-26 00:17 #1145Senior Member

Posts: 64201
I think he's talking about 201 Spa in El Cajon.
Originally Posted by CingCong1
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-26 12:21 #1144Senior Member

Posts: 461Erma?
What spot on Erma is this?
Originally Posted by TennesseeWhisk
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-26 17:43 #1143Shill account if you like Erotic Fiction enjoy it

Posts: 55Cherry is back at MMW
I heard Cherry was back at MMS, so on Valentine's Day I wanted first crack at her. I figured she might want a massage—I was wrong.
She told me to hurry up and get undressed. I said no, I'm not in a hurry. She just looked at me and said, "What?" Then she started undressing me herself. It was pretty funny.
Cherry is about 5'3", but she has this tall, statuesque presence. When she's standing in front of you naked, making out with you and pressing her enormous tits against your chest, you'd better be ready for a hardcore marathon fuck fest.
She pushed me toward the massage table and said, "Lie down." I said no, I don't want to lie down yet. She said "What?" a little louder this time. I was perfectly happy just making out with her and caressing her tall, soft body.
She won that round, though. I lay back, she climbed on board, and proceeded to give my cock a serious lecture. She sucked and smacked it against her cheeks like she hadn't eaten in a week. To each his own, but I love her sloppy, wet, constant tongue movement while she strokes my cock with every pass of her mouth. It drives me crazy—and she knows it. Easily a full 20-minute badass blowjob.
Then she says, "Come on, you on top." I laughed and said no again. Big mistake. She grabbed my cock, put the rubber on, and pulled me toward her. She wanted missionary, and she got it.
So I'm on top with her in the Chinese pleasure pose, stroking slow just to piss her off. Haha—she goes, "Come on, faster!" She was ready and she meant it. She grabbed my ass and ground from below until she blasted out her pleasure juice everywhere. After a minute to recover, she went full Pornstar mode: doggy (her trying to break my hips, tits and ass looking incredible in the mirror), then cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, another kneeling blowjob in front of me, and finally standing missionary.
She was fine as hell the whole way to the bell. We were drenched in sweat, showered off, and I headed home. One of my best sessions ever. Try her out—I don't think you'll be disappointed. She'll take the lead, Haha
-
02-15-26 17:19 #1142Shill account if you like Erotic Fiction enjoy it

Posts: 55Raytheon Spa
I visited the location last week and saw Mia, a Vietnamese. She was amazing, definitely worth visiting.
Originally Posted by TheeBandito
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-26 00:19 #1141Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 148Not to shame Joy in any way shape or form, I very much enjoy her company and her performance with her, but saying soomi was that low I had to agree it was a bit below the belt. I had a few chances with her, and she was lovely, and now that she got that trunk enhancement, naturally, just made her that much more desirable.
Originally Posted by MicroPianist
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-26 21:50 #1140Senior Member

Posts: 79Damn, thanks for the report, I saw the ad they put on BP and wondered if they actually might have a crew or at least 1 younger provider but seems not.
If anyone has seen anyone younger and / or easy on the eyes feel free to report LOL.
https://sandiego.bedpage.com/Escorts.../13303901.html
Originally Posted by Equips
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-26 15:23 #1139Senior Member

Posts: 671Lucky at Sunny Ocean.
Was greeted by Emily decided to go with Lucky, Emily is beautiful she had more of a model look taller beautiful face. Went with Lucky still very attractive to me more curvy with a natural figure greeted me with a smile and she has pretty good english, DFK then gave me a nice BBBJ flipped her over and did some 69 put her on her back did some missionary and finished doggy. Great service and attitude would repeat might check out Emily next.
Cheers.
-
02-13-26 19:44 #1138Senior Member

Posts: 671Anyone got any suggestions for the current line up at Sunny Ocean?
Cheers DM's open I've posted reviews from there.
-
02-13-26 14:45 #1137Senior Member

Posts: 41Any chance she would BBBJ
Was that ever offered?
Originally Posted by LVampraider
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-26 00:47 #1136Shill for Balboa and Waples ignore my posts

Posts: 48Raytheon Spa
Went and saw Melany today over at Raytheon. Latina smoke show with a nice body. She took me back to the room and handed her 200 like I normally do. 50 house fee and 150 tip.
She left the room and I started getting undressed. Before I was even finished she was back in the room. She helped me with my pants and gave junior a little brush before I laid down for the massage. Massage was standard teasing and we exchanged some conversation.
On the flip she got undressed and sat up at the edge of the table. She kissed my neck and started fondling my balls and junior. She slid the cover on and started with a CBJ. I feel a lot of Latinas try rush the blowjob and foreplay but I didn't get that from her at all.
We started in standing doggy with her bent over the table. Her hips made perfect handles and she the perfect amount of moaning while I was fucking her. Once I had enough I asked her to switch it up and get on top so I could watch those tits bounce while she fucked me. Good tit play and the moaning continued. Unloaded in the cover.
10/10 recommend Melany. Good service, beautiful, and she didn't haggle me on the price. I would repeat.










Reply With Quote





