Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 39 of 1343 FirstFirst ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 89 139 539 1039 ... LastLast
Results 571 to 585 of 20137
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19567

    TNC. Current Roster

    Just reached out to see who was working and it appears it's two new people. I was told Sora and Nina are working. It was Tina and Lee Lee as of about a week ago. Anyone had any recent dreams of either of them? BNG.

  2. #19566

    I have questions

    Quote Originally Posted by BigRick879  [View Original Post]
    I was skeptical at first but the fact it's a private road and a small location I felt comfortable especially when I was greeted when I walked up! Very nice ladies at the this location! Would def come back in future, spa was located on 28 and Byron in the industrial part I know there is two one further down. Great find went based on the good reviews I've seen and I'm glad I took the chance!
    Quote Originally Posted by BassMaster1  [View Original Post]
    Hmmmm first post seems a little fishy LOL Bassmaster1.
    I was skeptical at first. But then I was skeptical after.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails how-do-you-do-fellow-members_anonymized.jpg‎  

  3. #19565

    Who / what

    Quote Originally Posted by BassMaster1  [View Original Post]
    Hmmmm first post seems a little fishy LOL Bassmaster1.
    Can't say he's promoting anyone. What place is he talking about?

  4. #19564
    Quote Originally Posted by UtrGuy  [View Original Post]
    I tried this place about 6 weeks ago. My provider was at least 75-80. She was tiny, wrinkled and hunchbacked with bad teeth. This is one of the few times I didn't power through for at least a happy ending. I laid on the table for about fifteen minutes contemplating where I went wrong in life. I then left before I did more emotional damage to myself by powering through with the Asian Latrine from Robin hood men in tights. Probably won't return there because of ptsd.
    Best report of 2026 so far. This sets the bar for excellence and relatability. Chef's kiss.

  5. #19563
    Quote Originally Posted by FeSideoiler  [View Original Post]
    Lisa works at Wonder but you will have to text her number found in her ad on Skip the Games. I tried to walk in and was seriously disappointed with who was on call. I have had a couple great experiences with Lisa and hoping her menu opens up with more visits. She is sexy and seems eager to please.
    Lisa won't give you what you want. I remember her days as a stripper at Parkway. LOL.

  6. #19562
    Quote Originally Posted by FeSideoiler  [View Original Post]
    Lisa works at Wonder but you will have to text her number found in her ad on Skip the Games. I tried to walk in and was seriously disappointed with who was on call. I have had a couple great experiences with Lisa and hoping her menu opens up with more visits. She is sexy and seems eager to please.
    So post Lisa's ad.

  7. #19561

    Wonder Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by RallyToo  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any recent experiences at Wonder? I tried the search but apparently "Wonder" is too common of a term to search. Thanks.
    Lisa works at Wonder but you will have to text her number found in her ad on Skip the Games. I tried to walk in and was seriously disappointed with who was on call. I have had a couple great experiences with Lisa and hoping her menu opens up with more visits. She is sexy and seems eager to please.

  8. #19560

    Ruby

    Quote Originally Posted by MusicBoss10  [View Original Post]
    Do you know where Ruby is in Detroit? Thank you.
    Sorry, I don't know. But she was the star of TLC last year in my mind. I thought she was cute and provided great service, lots of positions, and seemed to enjoy it. Maybe she will make it back to GR sometime!

  9. #19559
    Quote Originally Posted by EroMan  [View Original Post]
    I have very good dreams of BBBJ at Healing Hands. You won't be disappointed.
    I tried this place about 6 weeks ago. My provider was at least 75-80. She was tiny, wrinkled and hunchbacked with bad teeth. This is one of the few times I didn't power through for at least a happy ending. I laid on the table for about fifteen minutes contemplating where I went wrong in life. I then left before I did more emotional damage to myself by powering through with the Asian Latrine from Robin hood men in tights. Probably won't return there because of ptsd.

  10. #19558

    Great Experience?

    Quote Originally Posted by BigRick879  [View Original Post]
    I was skeptical at first but the fact it's a private road and a small location I felt comfortable especially when I was greeted when I walked up! Very nice ladies at the this location! Would def come back in future, spa was located on 28 and Byron in the industrial part I know there is two one further down. Great find went based on the good reviews I've seen and I'm glad I took the chance!
    Hmmmm first post seems a little fishy LOL Bassmaster1.

  11. #19557

    Great experience for first time!

    I was skeptical at first but the fact it's a private road and a small location I felt comfortable especially when I was greeted when I walked up! Very nice ladies at the this location! Would def come back in future, spa was located on 28 and Byron in the industrial part I know there is two one further down. Great find went based on the good reviews I've seen and I'm glad I took the chance!

  12. #19556
    Quote Originally Posted by OldDutch  [View Original Post]
    I miss Ruby, she was who I really enjoyed at TNC. I reached out to her a few weeks ago. She is still in the Detroit area.
    Do you know where Ruby is in Detroit? Thank you.

  13. #19555

    Alternative to TNC

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeYepthatsm  [View Original Post]
    Any suggestions for an alternative to TNC where there's a high likelihood of BBBJ? I had a couple of pretty good visits followed by a few average at best ones. All had BBBJ but the last two were lacking big time in technique. I'd like to try someplace else. I could care less about FS but BBBJ is important.
    I have very good dreams of BBBJ at Healing Hands. You won't be disappointed.

  14. #19554

    TNC alternative

    Any suggestions for an alternative to TNC where there's a high likelihood of BBBJ? I had a couple of pretty good visits followed by a few average at best ones. All had BBBJ but the last two were lacking big time in technique. I'd like to try someplace else. I could care less about FS but BBBJ is important.

  15. #19553

    LiLi Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Haides  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...t/959976673058

    It looks like TNC is still bad (Sounds like Lee lee is gone).

    Has anyone been to the place above?

    Looks like they may offer FS given their post in the escort section, but I couldn't find much looking up LILI.

    As always thanks for the info.
    I've been there twice, once a month ago and probably a month before that. Similar to UtrGuy's experience but I got roaming on her MMs which are nice.

    Over all I think it is a good L1 place, good massage, good teasing and good finish. I've asked for L2 and was turned down. Curious if there is new talent there.

    Right now TNC is hit or miss.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape