Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 16 of 385 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 66 116 ... LastLast
Results 226 to 240 of 5765
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5540
    Quote Originally Posted by Chisum  [View Original Post]
    That lady would have been Sushi. Mamasan gave me the table shower and she did a ready deep clean to the point of almost hurting but felt great later.
    I tried New Lotus on Two Notch Rd last week. The Mamasan (her name was Hannah she said) was the only one working that time. She was about 60 and not very attractive. However, she did give me a pretty deep clean during the TS similar to what you described here, strong to the point of hurting. There was a little bit of teasing, but she didn't use any massage oil (only coconut lotion of some kind), which is really a turn off but whatever. There was some light teasing around the ass crack, but overall the massage was very rough (it kept hurting). Std 8. 0 for the house but she wanted me to tip her more than 4. 0 for the L1 (idk why, probably cause of the TS, which is usually covered in the house fee for an hour) but that's all I usually carry (1. 2 0 total), so she was a little salty. Would not repeat!

    Linkin Park.

  2. #5539

    4 Seasons

    Mimi was my MT. Pretty and pert carried herself well. Asked for a table shower which was good with light to medium teasing. The massage I would rate 3/5 with medium teasing and a very nice reach under. Flip was 1. 8 for L3. Started with BJ which while good I would like to know why they put the most attention on the base and not the tip? She jumped up to CG and with those DD's moving up and down it was mesmerizing. Reached up and some of the best erasers I've seen in a while. Finished with a HE. There was time left so she finished with massage on legs. Would definitely recommend.

  3. #5538

    5 star

    Went to 5 star. Nice table shower young girl about 29 name sue. Gabe me a good table shower and actually and really good massage which made me impress full service. Reminds me of four seasons but she was very cute approx C cups house 8. And full service 1. 6. She says girls come in and out I will def be visiting them more. Parking do sucks thou just like soccer says LOL. I went in thru the back door.

  4. #5537

    Spas

    M spa charges a fee based on what type of ending you're going to get. A hand finish is 160. The full deal is 300. There's a step between that, but I don't know what that number is. There is no separate house plus tip. It's all one price. I have no idea how long the massage is, nor if you can do any add-ons.

    When I last went to 4's, the girl was very hot, but the whole experience wasn't very comfortable. I like a lot more low-key massage experience. For the price I paid there, I could've had a better experience with an Asian in a hotel for half the price, literally.

    Quote Originally Posted by XMiracleMax  [View Original Post]
    4 seasons:

    Visited 4 seasons on Tuesday and saw Happy. She said it was her first day there, and she planned to stay a few months. She gave a good massage and was very enthusiastic the entire time. Tip was just a touch higher than I'm used to at 1. 6, but she's worth it. Early 30's probably and about 5 ft. Hottest girl I've seen working a spa so far.

    M Spa:

    Does anyone know the normal rates at M Spa? I called to ask the cover charge yesterday and the girl who answered the phone told me L3 was 3. 0 which I assume is house and tip. But that still seems way too high. Also I don't see how they'll stay open telling people that on the phone.

  5. #5536

    Elite Spa

    This one wins for proximity.

    Very close to home.

    Korean joint wish the ladies were a bit younger.

    Have seen two different ladies and massage was always pretty good with L1 ending.

    Anyone else frequent it?

  6. #5535
    Quote Originally Posted by Locod30  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to Royal on Rushmore lately?
    I think it's closed for good. Drive by there last month and it seemed abandoned.

  7. #5534
    Quote Originally Posted by XMiracleMax  [View Original Post]
    M Spa:

    Does anyone know the normal rates at M Spa? I called to ask the cover charge yesterday and the girl who answered the phone told me L3 was 3. 0 which I assume is house and tip. But that still seems way too high. Also I don't see how they'll stay open telling people that on the phone.
    I stopped in about a month ago and a white woman said L3 was 3.0 with another 1.0 for a full top side view. I opted out of both.

  8. #5533

    Angelina

    Rode past yesterday and there were 2 vehicles there. You pervs are keeping that girl busy. Every time I've gone it's just the same girl, is she really the only one there?

  9. #5532

    4 seasons report / M Spa questions.

    4 seasons:

    Visited 4 seasons on Tuesday and saw Happy. She said it was her first day there, and she planned to stay a few months. She gave a good massage and was very enthusiastic the entire time. Tip was just a touch higher than I'm used to at 1. 6, but she's worth it. Early 30's probably and about 5 ft. Hottest girl I've seen working a spa so far.

    M Spa:

    Does anyone know the normal rates at M Spa? I called to ask the cover charge yesterday and the girl who answered the phone told me L3 was 3. 0 which I assume is house and tip. But that still seems way too high. Also I don't see how they'll stay open telling people that on the phone.

  10. #5531

    Been there.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dabbo  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have experience here that they might share? https://skipthegames.com/posts/colum...e/513627876540
    This chick is whacked out. Either crazy or on drugs. Teeth are messed up. She is extremely fit and enthusiastic. That is why I went back several times. One time she is FS without asking, the next time only HE. You never know what you are going to get. Awesome tattoos BTW.

  11. #5530

    Best

    Quote Originally Posted by SpacemanSpiff  [View Original Post]
    Best Massage at the top of St. Andrews Rd? Haven't been there in years, but they definitely used to do HE.

    They also used to have a nice steam sauna room. Don't know if it is still operational.

    Spaceman Spiff.
    Last time I was there-a few months ago- I got TS and HE. Decent massage. Best used to be my go to because it was the first AMP I visited in Cola. I saw the same girl for years and she got in the sauna with me. I may try again.

  12. #5529

    Kat is legit

    Quote Originally Posted by MagicDom  [View Original Post]
    Any info on Kat on RR? Legit? Listed as Cola / Lex. Any info would be appreciated.
    I saw Kat the other week. It had been a long time since I had seen her. She is a little heavier than her pics. She is super nice. Decent massage. She advertises "Apple Pie" upgrade which is BBBJ. She does a body to body slide as well. 1. 75 for hr. Pretty secluded apartment near Lexington HS.

  13. #5528

    Sky, Lexington

    Second trip. First time was back when it first opened. Cute girl l1 service. Went last Thursday older lady good massage but not hint on any extras. Not sure what changed. Was a guy out front vacuuming his car. Maybe the guy was the issue. YMMV.

  14. #5527

    Royal Two Notch

    Thanks to some recent reviews, I decided to swing by Royal. 50 for HHR. Mama was super nice. Mimi walks in, very unique looking but cute, middle aged spinner. For AMPs I would give her a 7. Decent light massage with plenty of teasing. Flipped and went right to action, no questions about tip. Very quickly she lifted her shirt and dropped her pants, full roaming available. Nice but sensitive up top. Tight and hairy down below and smelled fresh. Very sexy IMO. Cleaned up and done. Gave her 50 otw out, she seemed satisfied.

    For L1, 10/10 experience. Will repeat.

  15. #5526

    5 Star Confirmation

    Quote Originally Posted by SoccerStud516  [View Original Post]
    I will agree parking is exposed for 5 star. They prefer you use the back door entrance which is honestly more exposed than the front but you do avoid the direct judgement of the bike shop. It is TS. L3 though. And the MTs I have seen are on the older side but incredibly enthusiastic.
    Spot on with the review as I've been there numerous times and always left happy. Only it's always covered.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape