Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 571 to 585 of 20139
-
02-19-26 11:26 #19569Senior Member

Posts: 93Saisha. No new revelations
Lola and I have a vehicular tire connection of some sort. August appt delayed due to tire changing issues (she didn't cancel, just delayed) and this week's scheduled appt did have to get cancelled due to her flat tire and my inability to wait that long. Rats.
Thankfully Saisha was responsive and available instead. She was ready and clean and tasty and has the ability to bamboozle me into thinking her glowing comments and head-crushing thighs means I'm pretty good and "special. ". Overall she was great.
-
02-18-26 21:46 #19568Senior Member

Posts: 226Absolute truth!
And a whopping post number of 1. Must be a gospel truth review! Where did I put my wallet.
Originally Posted by BigRick879
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-26 11:03 #19567Senior Member

Posts: 43TNC. Current Roster
Just reached out to see who was working and it appears it's two new people. I was told Sora and Nina are working. It was Tina and Lee Lee as of about a week ago. Anyone had any recent dreams of either of them? BNG.
-
02-18-26 08:13 #19566Senior Member

Posts: 208I have questions
Originally Posted by BigRick879
[View Original Post]
I was skeptical at first. But then I was skeptical after.
Originally Posted by BassMaster1
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-26 22:56 #19565Senior Member

Posts: 555Who / what
Can't say he's promoting anyone. What place is he talking about?
Originally Posted by BassMaster1
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-26 22:37 #19564Senior Member

Posts: 208Best report of 2026 so far. This sets the bar for excellence and relatability. Chef's kiss.
Originally Posted by UtrGuy
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-26 22:17 #19563Senior Member

Posts: 499Lisa won't give you what you want. I remember her days as a stripper at Parkway. LOL.
Originally Posted by FeSideoiler
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-26 22:07 #19562Senior Member

Posts: 499So post Lisa's ad.
Originally Posted by FeSideoiler
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-26 21:33 #19561Senior Member

Posts: 79Wonder Massage
Lisa works at Wonder but you will have to text her number found in her ad on Skip the Games. I tried to walk in and was seriously disappointed with who was on call. I have had a couple great experiences with Lisa and hoping her menu opens up with more visits. She is sexy and seems eager to please.
Originally Posted by RallyToo
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-26 21:26 #19560Senior Member

Posts: 226Ruby
Sorry, I don't know. But she was the star of TLC last year in my mind. I thought she was cute and provided great service, lots of positions, and seemed to enjoy it. Maybe she will make it back to GR sometime!
Originally Posted by MusicBoss10
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-26 21:18 #19559Senior Member

Posts: 312I tried this place about 6 weeks ago. My provider was at least 75-80. She was tiny, wrinkled and hunchbacked with bad teeth. This is one of the few times I didn't power through for at least a happy ending. I laid on the table for about fifteen minutes contemplating where I went wrong in life. I then left before I did more emotional damage to myself by powering through with the Asian Latrine from Robin hood men in tights. Probably won't return there because of ptsd.
Originally Posted by EroMan
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-26 18:24 #19558Senior Member

Posts: 109Great Experience?
Hmmmm first post seems a little fishy LOL Bassmaster1.
Originally Posted by BigRick879
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-26 16:16 #19557Regular Member

Posts: 1Great experience for first time!
I was skeptical at first but the fact it's a private road and a small location I felt comfortable especially when I was greeted when I walked up! Very nice ladies at the this location! Would def come back in future, spa was located on 28 and Byron in the industrial part I know there is two one further down. Great find went based on the good reviews I've seen and I'm glad I took the chance!
-
02-17-26 15:31 #19556Senior Member

Posts: 148Do you know where Ruby is in Detroit? Thank you.
Originally Posted by OldDutch
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-26 14:15 #19555Senior Member

Posts: 30Alternative to TNC
I have very good dreams of BBBJ at Healing Hands. You won't be disappointed.
Originally Posted by MikeYepthatsm
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






