Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 77 of 4094 FirstFirst ... 27 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 127 177 577 1077 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 61397
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #60257

    B-more, where you see more!

    Thinking about taking a ride to B-more this evening. I feel like, its way over due and the balls are blue LOL. Wonder how it will go? Been reading and hearing a lot of bad shit going on in B-more where we all operate. Broads passing away, fires, std's, police and quality dates hard to come by these days?? Well, guess I'll just have to see. But I will say this, They tell me everything changes, and nothing stays the same, yet here I go doing something that I used to do, years ago. But why not give it a look see, Two things can be true at the same time, 1) You never know who you might meet? It could be the best time in a while you've had, and 2) Yes but don't be stupid, the risk outweighs the rewards and you know it.

  2. #60256
    I was in town yesterday and decided to take a ride. Saw Maureen / Mo yesterday walking up Jefferey and 4th Brooklyn have not seen her in awhile. She used to be good looking woman for being in her 50's last year, but now she is looking really rough.

    Took a ride up the WW in the afternoon, There was at least 15 or more girls out between 3 and 3:45 and alot of you guys were picking up just about every girl that was out. I picked up miss fit for some quick head and still got her good attitude and service, took direction well. She told me she was not feeling that well, but she still performed better than 90% of those girls out there.

    Met a limping girl by the Bee Ramsey and Monroe, Said her name was Karen about 5'4 black hair, very pretty. Anybody tried her and will report.

    Lauren looked really good and filled out, but those upper front teeth scare me LOL pretty face though.

    The young blonde girl that walked with a limp I was told she overdosed and died in abando recently. She had a strange name, but her mother is still up there and tried to get here to rehab. Instead one of the dealers wanted her for a girl friend. So sad, she was always a good date and made sure I was happy.

    Be Safe.

  3. #60255
    Quote Originally Posted by HubBat  [View Original Post]
    A lot of them die in fires. I know a few who have (rest in peace jerzee) I guess it because of them smoking and passing out but Amber was def sexy.
    She died at the hospital, not from any fire related issues. She was fucked up health wise. I use to deal with her from time to time back in 2015, and 2018. She was up and down, sorry ass boyfriend was her downfall this time. She was very nice.

  4. #60254

    Sandy, W / W, Circle, BB

    Sandy, Strawberry blonde really sweet girl. She got out of there a few months ago, passed a couple weeks ago. FYI.

  5. #60253
    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    That is one of many photos I took of Amber. She was a very pretty and fun girl. Unfortunately she was the person who perished in the rowhouse fire in September I'm told. I believe it was on Furrow St.
    A lot of them die in fires. I know a few who have (rest in peace jerzee) I guess it because of them smoking and passing out but Amber was def sexy.

  6. #60252
    Quote Originally Posted by KenDude  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like a keeper!!
    Damnnnn now you got me thinking about my last gum job.

  7. #60251
    Quote Originally Posted by Mumford1  [View Original Post]
    She's been looking a hot mess for years now. Look like she's 70 years old . Skinny with no teeth.
    She might not be able to eat corn on the cob but I suppose you can still get a good gum job!

  8. #60250

    Paige

    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    I was on Ramsey St. the other day on business. While I was stopped at a stop sign I heard someone yell my name. A girl came up to my window saying how good it was to see me again, it had been a long time. I had no idea who it was and she was a little upset. "You don't remember me?" she asked. I replied that I didn't recognize her at all. Then she said "Destiny. " I'm sorry, but the first words that came out of my mouth were "oh my God, the years and the life have not been kind to you. " I know, that was certainly not a nice thing to say, but I was just being honest. She looks a mess. I hope her nice personality survived. I got her number and told her I would call.

    Here are a few pictures of Destiny from September of 2015 when we first met.
    I talked to page on Saturday over by the triangle for a few minutes. I could barely recognize her, thought she was somebody else at first. The photos from 2015 look nothing like her now. I'm really surprised at how much change has happened.

  9. #60249

    Re: Jaylin

    Has anyone seen her lately?

    Phyuck!

    Quote Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu  [View Original Post]
    Had another session with Jaylin again. A little different than last time. Very in and out. Nodded out quite a few times in my car on the way to the Notel. Mumbling and very inaudible. But when time for the clothes to come off, it was on. BBBJ didn't disappoint. Probably could of nutted from that alone. But I want that kitten. When inside, she got wet very fast. In no time it was time to shoot the club up. Busted a big all in them guts. Took her back, where she slept the whole way back. Other than the zombie like demeanor in the car, B+. I would repeat, but no phone no phone. She hangs off Ashton, or by the triangle.

  10. #60248

    Looks 70 with no teeth

    Quote Originally Posted by Mumford1  [View Original Post]
    She's been looking a hot mess for years now. Look like she's 70 years old . Skinny with no teeth.
    Sounds like a keeper!!

  11. #60247

    Destiny

    Quote Originally Posted by Klove48  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I remember those days. Oh what a difference a couple of years make. Peace.
    A couple? My guy, these photos are from 11 years ago. Thats definitely more than a couple 🤣. Damn shame what these drugs keep doing to these "working" girls. This is rhetorical but "They do know they don't need to do drugs to suck & fuck us do they?" Use that money towards Something else.

    Again, in hindsight they've asked themselves this question but are probably too far gone at this point to quit. Damn shame. Only "positive" benefit is that because of how rundown they are, we can justify being cheap with them since they're cheap to themselves.

  12. #60246
    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    I was on Ramsey St. the other day on business. While I was stopped at a stop sign I heard someone yell my name. A girl came up to my window saying how good it was to see me again, it had been a long time. I had no idea who it was and she was a little upset. "You don't remember me?" she asked. I replied that I didn't recognize her at all. Then she said "Destiny. " I'm sorry, but the first words that came out of my mouth were "oh my God, the years and the life have not been kind to you. " I know, that was certainly not a nice thing to say, but I was just being honest. She looks a mess. I hope her nice personality survived. I got her number and told her I would call.

    Here are a few pictures of Destiny from September of 2015 when we first met.
    Crazy how these girls still remember us after all the candy they inhale!!

  13. #60245
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1370

    Destiny

    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    I was on Ramsey St. the other day on business. While I was stopped at a stop sign I heard someone yell my name. A girl came up to my window saying how good it was to see me again, it had been a long time. I had no idea who it was and she was a little upset. "You don't remember me?" she asked. I replied that I didn't recognize her at all. Then she said "Destiny. " I'm sorry, but the first words that came out of my mouth were "oh my God, the years and the life have not been kind to you. " I know, that was certainly not a nice thing to say, but I was just being honest. She looks a mess. I hope her nice personality survived. I got her number and told her I would call.

    Here are a few pictures of Destiny from September of 2015 when we first met.
    Yeah I remember those days. Oh what a difference a couple of years make. Peace.

  14. #60244

    Destiny

    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    I was on Ramsey St. the other day on business. While I was stopped at a stop sign I heard someone yell my name. A girl came up to my window saying how good it was to see me again, it had been a long time. I had no idea who it was and she was a little upset. "You don't remember me?" she asked. I replied that I didn't recognize her at all. Then she said "Destiny. " I'm sorry, but the first words that came out of my mouth were "oh my God, the years and the life have not been kind to you. " I know, that was certainly not a nice thing to say, but I was just being honest. She looks a mess. I hope her nice personality survived. I got her number and told her I would call.

    Here are a few pictures of Destiny from September of 2015 when we first met.
    She's been looking a hot mess for years now. Look like she's 70 years old . Skinny with no teeth.

  15. #60243
    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    I was on Ramsey St. the other day on business. While I was stopped at a stop sign I heard someone yell my name. A girl came up to my window saying how good it was to see me again, it had been a long time. I had no idea who it was and she was a little upset. "You don't remember me?" she asked. I replied that I didn't recognize her at all. Then she said "Destiny. " I'm sorry, but the first words that came out of my mouth were "oh my God, the years and the life have not been kind to you. " I know, that was certainly not a nice thing to say, but I was just being honest. She looks a mess. I hope her nice personality survived. I got her number and told her I would call.

    Here are a few pictures of Destiny from September of 2015 when we first met.
    Did she get super skinny of super fat?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape