Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 25034
-
02-18-26 10:03 #23909Regular Member

Posts: 19Petite sexy spinner
Has anyone seen this on?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/attle...r/256379650757
-
02-18-26 08:17 #23908Senior Member

Posts: 834Barbara on Elmwood with the big tits too. So there's 3! Maybe I was too pessimistic. Let's keep this going! Who else is not on hard drugs nor in the crosshairs of LE? Do you think the formerly Bathroomless beauty qualifies? But let's post up some more options, please? I've seen all those above multiple times but I need some strange! Some who aren't strung out on H or M or C and who are not dodging warrants. (Nor pimped by thugs and thieves who are dodging warrants!
Originally Posted by Tp1701
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-26 14:44 #23907Senior Member

Posts: 1406I concur on that!
Originally Posted by Tp1701
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-26 11:09 #23906Senior Member

Posts: 778The only two I would definitely put there are Jasmine and Kris.
Originally Posted by Lips1963
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-26 09:56 #23905Senior Member

Posts: 834Sad but true, unfortunately.
In addition, I'd estimate that 90% of them are also hard drug addicts, with all the physical as well as mental and emotional deterioration that goes along with junkie status. Indeed, most of them on STG are devoted almost exclusively to (1) avoiding getting busted (assuming that their brain still works at all), and (2) getting their next fix. Which is why I won't see at least 90% of those that advertise--or should I say, whom their pimp-daddy-dealers advertise. Which leaves very, very little wheat amongst all that fucking chaff. We could start a new forum for girls who are not junkies and do not have outstanding warrants, I suppose. But I'm afraid that such a forum would have just about zero posts. : (.
Originally Posted by LustyB
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-26 19:31 #23904Senior Member

Posts: 111Kerri
Saw her 3-4 months ago. She has gain some weight. She used to have a great body. Safe location mehhh bbj, covered FS. 2 hh. Nice enough girl no issues. Woukd reoear in a pinch.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-26 19:18 #23903Senior Member

Posts: 1734If you avoid these girls who have warrants, you'd never see 90% of them. Most have some kind of warrant.
Originally Posted by Tp1701
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-26 18:05 #23902Senior Member

Posts: 778Mommy Diva-AVOID (but not for reason you think)
https://skipthegames.com/posts/attle...-/620170689028
It's too bad. Yes her communication is the worst, it takes almost a full day to see her. But when you do, she actually provides decent service. DFK, BBBJ. Unfortunately I popped before FS so I can't confirm BBFS. She does have two cats that sat on the bed but they didn't bother us. She's also a heavy smoker, but she's pleasant. If it weren't for her comms, she almost could be a must see.
So why avoid? During the post pop conversation, she casually mentioned she is in MA because she has a WARRANT OUT FOR HER ARREST! According to her, she missed a court date due to driving without a license. Make of that what you will.
-
02-16-26 16:27 #23901Senior Member

Posts: 1406Just looked at her, what's with the girl with a dick?
Originally Posted by RobePete
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-26 15:49 #23900Senior Member

Posts: 4545Kerry
Thats Kerry and I never seeing any recent reviews that was good. Last one was 3 or 3 months ago and it was not that good.
Originally Posted by IsThataSw
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-26 13:31 #23899Senior Member

Posts: 71Kerry
That is Kerry. You can find her on STG and the other review site.
Originally Posted by IsThataSw
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-26 09:54 #23898Regular Member

Posts: 13Kerry
That's Kerry. She's been around for while. Reviews mostly good. On other site too.
Originally Posted by IsThataSw
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-26 20:11 #23897Senior Member

Posts: 1734She have an ad? I love a good trap house.
Originally Posted by Gumby6996
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-26 17:07 #23896Senior Member

Posts: 1048Anyone?
I'm guessing this one has been seen? She doesn't have a name so I don't know what to search to look her up on here. Anybody have a name or any info?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ence/201996178
-
02-14-26 12:03 #23895Regular Member

Posts: 2Bathroomlessashley (has bathroom now?)
I have better luck reaching her on her 2nd phone 401[Deleted by Admin]409 this is the number she gives to the people she wants to see. Just act like you know her. She loves her booze and she doesn't remember who everyone.











Reply With Quote





