Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Humaniplexx

+ Add Report
Page 13 of 636 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 63 113 513 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 9528
This blog is moderated by Baldy Cruiser
  1. #9348

    Amberlotus

    New girl on the block. Cute as fuck and a all natural body to die for. She's not cheap though, did negotiate a 2 hour stay for 1 K, she was well worth it in my book. Great sensual dfk girl, that alone is hard to find. Her head game is sloppy and wet as well and dt to go along with it. As for daty, OMG, she pours like a river.

    Funniest part when we got into the bedroom after a little chit chat she asked if I had any lube, said we won't need that, she grabbed her purse and says just in case I do. After the first daty session she says I don't think I'm gunna need the lube, said I told you so LOL.

    We did just about every position as we still had an hour and half of fun after the chit chat. Got 3 pops out of me during that time frame. I'll definitely be repeating when slush funds are available again.

  2. #9347
    Quote Originally Posted by RichHardmaster  [View Original Post]
    Not older, face is beyond shopped and edited, body as well, not fat, don't recall stretchmarks, horrendous dirty teeth. She said she doesn't like DATY, but I don't think you'd want to. Agreed it's seems weird. As crude as it sounds, it's like fast food commercial vs what you get in the bag.
    LOL that analogy is very clear.

  3. #9346
    Quote Originally Posted by Chupacabra  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the warning. The pics look decent to pretty good, is she really that bad in person? What is shopped, is she fat, older, stretchmarks? Also she won't allow daty but will do BBFS? That seems weird.
    Not older, face is beyond shopped and edited, body as well, not fat, don't recall stretchmarks, horrendous dirty teeth. She said she doesn't like DATY, but I don't think you'd want to. Agreed it's seems weird. As crude as it sounds, it's like fast food commercial vs what you get in the bag.

  4. #9345
    Quote Originally Posted by RichHardmaster  [View Original Post]
    In case you were wondering, stay away.

    To say pics are heavily edited is an understatement. Service is OK at best. Gagged a few times during BBBJ and it was a flat out no after. BBFS for small extra. No LFK / DFK / DATY, though you probably wouldn't want to on sight. Obnoxious rates. I thought maybe early bird to a newcomer, couldn't be further from the truth.

    On the positive end, not a clock watcher, easy to talk to, but didn't make up for everything else.
    Thanks for the warning. The pics look decent to pretty good, is she really that bad in person? What is shopped, is she fat, older, stretchmarks? Also she won't allow daty but will do BBFS? That seems weird.

  5. #9344
    Quote Originally Posted by RichHardmaster  [View Original Post]
    In case you were wondering, stay away.

    To say pics are heavily edited is an understatement. Service is OK at best. Gagged a few times during BBBJ and it was a flat out no after. BBFS for small extra. No LFK / DFK / DATY, though you probably wouldn't want to on sight. Obnoxious rates. I thought maybe early bird to a newcomer, couldn't be further from the truth.

    On the positive end, not a clock watcher, easy to talk to, but didn't make up for everything else.
    Interested in this girl and want to know more PM sent.

  6. #9343

    MontanaSkyy

    In case you were wondering, stay away.

    To say pics are heavily edited is an understatement. Service is OK at best. Gagged a few times during BBBJ and it was a flat out no after. BBFS for small extra. No LFK / DFK / DATY, though you probably wouldn't want to on sight. Obnoxious rates. I thought maybe early bird to a newcomer, couldn't be further from the truth.

    On the positive end, not a clock watcher, easy to talk to, but didn't make up for everything else.

  7. #9342

    Rainman definitely

    Quote Originally Posted by Getupngo  [View Original Post]
    Those pics are DEFINITELY not Sam98, she's latina with long jet black hair.
    A condom or an education could have prevented that post above jeesus.

    Definitely spectrum-adjacent, yes definitely.

  8. #9341
    Quote Originally Posted by AceMcNasty  [View Original Post]
    Yeah you ain't lying this young teeny tiny girl is a nympho freak. Just creampied her a few days ago, car date in LA near her place. I told her condoms are lame and was surprised she offered BBFS on text. I sent a dic pic telling her I am cut with a nice sized dic LOL. She said ok cum inside me daddy, so I did. Screenshots of our texts below. Only lame part was it was dark so my video is kinda lame. Need to see her during the day like I always do with Gemma Sky. My car creampie videos with GS are better.

    Told Sam98 next time I will take her to one of these cheap hourly motels on Western so we can have a proper bbfscip date with pics and videos from multiple angles. Looks like I now have 2 regular spinners in the LAX area LOL.
    Would you ever consider selling any of your CIP videos?

  9. #9340

    Sam

    Quote Originally Posted by TJ2617  [View Original Post]
    1500 for 1 hour???
    Saw her yesterday for the same 400 I've seen her the 2 X before. Remember your dealing with a booker 100%.

  10. #9339
    Quote Originally Posted by TJ2617  [View Original Post]
    1500 for 1 hour???
    First she agrees to 200 hr then ups her price to 300-500 and tells me she makes 5 k nightly LOL.

  11. #9338
    Quote Originally Posted by Mightydog  [View Original Post]
    I tried to set something up with Sam but she is now asking 1500/ hr LOL. She told me she'd throw in an extra 30 mins for free. Someone is inflating her head.
    1500 for 1 hour???

  12. #9337

    Sam98

    Quote Originally Posted by AceMcNasty  [View Original Post]
    Yeah you ain't lying this young teeny tiny girl is a nympho freak. Just creampied her a few days ago, car date in LA near her place. I told her condoms are lame and was surprised she offered BBFS on text. I sent a dic pic telling her I am cut with a nice sized dic LOL. She said ok cum inside me daddy, so I did. Screenshots of our texts below. Only lame part was it was dark so my video is kinda lame. Need to see her during the day like I always do with Gemma Sky. My car creampie videos with GS are better.

    Told Sam98 next time I will take her to one of these cheap hourly motels on Western so we can have a proper bbfscip date with pics and videos from multiple angles. Looks like I now have 2 regular spinners in the LAX area LOL.
    I tried to set something up with Sam but she is now asking 1500/ hr LOL. She told me she'd throw in an extra 30 mins for free. Someone is inflating her head.

  13. #9336
    Kbliss Saturday slot selection.

    Seoah playa vista. Yami Kona Lani in oc.

  14. #9335
    Quote Originally Posted by Getupngo  [View Original Post]
    Those pics are DEFINITELY not Sam98, she's latina with long jet black hair.
    I think two of those pictures show Gemma_sky. I've never seen her but she has those same tattoos on her HX pictures.

  15. #9334

    Sam

    Quote Originally Posted by AceMcNasty  [View Original Post]
    Yeah you ain't lying this young teeny tiny girl is a nympho freak. Just creampied her a few days ago, car date in LA near her place. I told her condoms are lame and was surprised she offered BBFS on text. I sent a dic pic telling her I am cut with a nice sized dic LOL. She said ok cum inside me daddy, so I did. Screenshots of our texts below. Only lame part was it was dark so my video is kinda lame. Need to see her during the day like I always do with Gemma Sky. My car creampie videos with GS are better.

    Told Sam98 next time I will take her to one of these cheap hourly motels on Western so we can have a proper bbfscip date with pics and videos from multiple angles. Looks like I now have 2 regular spinners in the LAX area LOL.
    Those pics are DEFINITELY not Sam98, she's latina with long jet black hair.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape