LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Come Relax with Us
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #42360
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 114

    White Colombian Sara at Garden Spa SA

    A rare new flower found at the Garden: White Colombian Petite with really pretty pink petals.

    So I asked the Operator about the lineup, and she said they had a cute white chick. So I decided to go check her out and TOFTT. Went in early Wednesday evening and met this beautiful light-skinned Colombian girl, Sara. She could pass for white, but she's full Latina, speaks Spanish, and is insanely sexy. Tatted up almost everywhere, she's got a really cute face, full lips, long brown hair with some dirty blonde mixed in. Like I said, light skin, super soft. Her tits are natural B cups, pink nipples, and her body is perfectly proportioned for her height; about 5'3". She's got a trimmed pussy and a juicy, round, natural ass, thick, nice to squeeze and smack around. She's got a chill vibe, and we talked in Spanish the whole time. She can do the whole sexy Colombian hot girl flirting.

    Service-wise, she's great. I had a blast rearranging her uterus, as she put it herself. And she can fuck like no other, lots of energy. I was able to toss her around in all kinds of positions. My favorites were: in doggy with her sexy arch, squeezing that juicy ass and rubbing my hands up and down her tatted back. In missionary, we really got into it, with passionate neck kissing, lfk, and back scratches. We finished in standing mish as I pounded her pussy hard, clapping her cheeks with every thrust. I had to play by her rules so everything was covered, the BJ was a CBJ, which I haven't experienced in a while. I was worried that might kill my mojo, but she's really good at giving head, even with the cover on, it felt good. She even went for some deep-throat gulps, and I could hear that sexy gagging sound as she tried to take me as deep as possible once I was fully hard. But anyways, Sara is a great lay, and I had a really good time. Definitely a new flavor at the AMP.

    The damage was standard for 30 minutes: 50 HF and 140 Sara. I'll probably come back soon to crack those cheeks one more time; she should be around until the end of the month.

  2. #42359
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 304

    Jessica at Du / Garden

    When I saw her on Tuesday night she was at Du but she let me know that she was going to Garden on Wednesday so sorry if the title confuses some.

    I tried to book another session with Coco but she is out a few days with some stomach bug. MMS let me know that only Jessica was available at the time I requested. Jessica was part of my latest group session and I really enjoyed her attention and service so I went with her for a solo session. She is average / cute looks wise, mid to late 20's, B-Cups with great eraser nipples, not much of a butt, shaved kitty and always smiling. She speaks literally zero English so have the translator app ready.

    Her BBBJ is sloppy and soft but she goes at a very fast pace. Not much suction, hence the sloppy with lots of slurping and slobbering with a very light soft grasp of the shaft. She goes at a bit faster pace than I prefer so I asked her to slow down a few times. She even taught me how to ask in Chinese. LOL. She gave a valiant attempt at DT but gagged here and there and positioned me for FF a few times. One thing that really stood out about our session for me was at all times, she either had Jr in her hands, mouth or kitty. She gravitated around it, even after we were done, she just kept stroking, licking, etc. BBFS was on the table because she asked me if I wanted a condom or not, but I chose condom without asking if there was an upcharge or not. She is very enthusiastic and into the session, pulling me in, very very vocal with moans and such. For the finish she suggested her mouth so went back to her BBBJ. Just as I was about to pop, she lifted her head, I popped like a geyser, she caught it in her mouth and then went back down for the rest of it and sucked the rest out until I was completely drained. She doesn't replace any of my top 5 but I had a great time and would see her again.

    Standard 70,160.

    TVM.

  3. #42358
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 304
    Quote Originally Posted by Bisket79  [View Original Post]
    Du, Oa, Moon, Bb, 99, Garden?

    I'm curious.
    It all depends on who you ask and what girls are working. I think most of us have had good and bad experiences at all of them. I prefer Du but for my own selfish reasons, I walk there it is so close but as I said, I have had not so great days there and I have had amazing days there. All you can do is try for yourself. I also like that Du has never really been as busy as the others, so they always seem to be available for my requests. OA and Garden are much busier and never seem to have the times that I request available, and even worse, OA has a habit of booking you and then making you wait a lengthy amount of time before seeing you, or just cancelling the appointment altogether.

    Also, Garden and Du have alot of fake reviews posted while OA and 99 have a bunch of shill posts so just give them a try and don't rely 100% on these posts, use them as a guide.

  4. #42357
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 542
    Quote Originally Posted by SmilingBoy2022  [View Original Post]
    I walked in to see who was available. A new girl Kala was looking absolutely. Delicious and I was super hungry. Pretty girl next door look with a sweet little body. She has a nice ass, perfect C cup tits and a smooth shaved pussy. I usually start with a massage but I told her skip it until the end. I laid down face up and she immediately started an amazing blowjob twisting and turning her head while looking up at me with those sexy eyes. I was on the verge of busting my nut way too early, so I stood up and laid her down to give her pussy a licking. After a few minutes I told Kala my cock was calmed down, so we put a condom on and I mounted her standing missionary. Her pussy is unbelievably tight. She said go slow at first. It was early in the morning so I don't think she was loosened up yet. Once I had her pussy relaxed, I started stroking faster and she was all smiles, really moaning up a storm.

    Next I turned her over for standing doggy and gave her pussy a slow deep stroking. She was just loving it, arching her back moaning. After a couple minutes she started rolling her hips and she looked back at me and said she was going to cum. I just kept up the pace and I felt her tense up and she let out a series of grunts cumming hard. After she finished, she laid back and pulled me on top of her. We slowly DFK for a while and she wanted me to cum in her mouth. So I laid down and Kala sat between my legs, pulled of the condom and sucked my cock like crazy. It was so intense that my ass lifted off the table when I bust my nut. Kala sucked until I was completely soft. She cleaned us up and I told her no need for a massage. She insisted and gave me a soothing back rub for the last 5 minutes.

    She helped me get dressed and walked me out hugging me all the way to the door. Shr gave me a goodbye kiss and asked me to come see her again. Kala is a shining star. Don't pass her up.
    Saw her yesterday while scouting for rotation talents, she is a real gem find. Spinner bod confirmed. Faceless approves .

  5. #42356
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 341

    Alice / Leisure Spa. Whittier

    Posting this in the OC, since it's close to Whittier. Newer Spa opened up a couple months ago. Some good talent coming thru so far. Figured I would stop gatekeeping. My fav so far has been Bella. She's a regular, I highly recommend her. On to today's encounter:

    I had time to kill this morning in between client calls. Messaged the spa to find out who's on the menu. Alice was available. Made my way to my fav spa, and rang the doorbell near the back. Tiny thing answered the door, said I was here to see Alice. Leads me to the room, I give her the fee for 45 minutes. Alice enters the room shortly after, wearing black leggings and a white top. 5'3 maybe. Alice has brown hair, pinned up in a bun. Curvy girl too. Full fake Cs, curvy ass, defiantly got a handful. Sports a couple of tattoos, one on her back and one on her stomach.

    Lay down for a decent rubdown. She runs her fingers across my ass, and starts lightly touching my nuts, so I do what comes naturally and spread eagle and lift my ass up, Alice dives right in for a thorough RIM job, while she strokes me from behind. Hardcore, love it. She isn't shy about it. Flip comes next, she kisses my nick and makes her way down to my chest, down to my nuts. Pulls the shaft up and licks and sucks on each nut before she licks my hard cock, takes the tip in and slowly licks it, then takes the whole thing in, applying just the right amount of suction. 69, because I want to return the favor. She spins around and plants that fat ass on my face, grinds me for a minute. Nice touch, Alice. Spread that ass, and use my tongue to split them lips and go to work, licking the clit and tongue fucking her pussy. My hand starts to wander and I'm rubbing her starfish, probing a little. I love 69. God bless her plump ass. But I'm ready to start pounding. I tap and ask her to lay down, I glove up, but before we start, I dive back down and DATO, into DATY to get her worked up again. I then enter slowly at first, when I'm balls deep, I start to up the pace. Going deeper and harder. With an ass like hers, I got to put her in K9. I spread her ass one more time and DATO before entering her from behind. Great view, she arches her back just right, I grab hold of that ass and start pounding, while I massage her starfish. I pound until I'm getting ready to blast, I ask if I can shoot in her mouth and gives me the thumbs up, rips off the cover and takes everything I have, doesn't stop until she gets every last drop. Alice takes it like a champ, pounding and more. Helps me clean up. Introduces me to Nora, the cutie who greeted me. Alice walks me to door and a peck on my cheek to send me on my way.

  6. #42355

    Which place is the best?

    Du, Oa, Moon, Bb, 99, Garden?

    I'm curious.

  7. #42354

    Moon Beauty. Garden Grove. Banana

    Legendary Banana makes an appearance at at Moon beauty. She was popular at right spa and seems to be bouncing around spas right now. Here's your chance to catch her.

    Mid 30's. Beautiful girl! 5'1-5'2 spinner with an absolutely amazing slim curvy body. Gorgeous face with nice teeth and lips. Brown highlights hair. Perky soft man made B cups that feel real. Very nice nipples for sucking. Flat stomach with a curvy petite body, hips and a round little ass. Definitely not built like a 2 x4. She has curves for being thin. For those who like petite girls, she's a knockout. She's got a decent sized tattoo on her stomach.

    Sesh starts with the massage. Of course I ask for hard. Solid massage from her. Not CMT level but above average. At one point she hops on my back and puts her entire weight on me. She's so light hahaha. After the hot towel wipedown, she begins grazing my back with her fingers. A bit of teasing and then asks what I want and I tell her I want everything. Too collected then she undresses and starts by licking the hell out of my ear and moaning. Wasn't obnoxious moaning like some girls. Just enough to be effective. Then starts gliding her nice tits all over my back and down to my ass. I could feel her hard nipples graze my asshole haha. Works that for a bit before beginning a rimming sesh. She then has me get on all fours, lubes my cock and does a sensual HJ while continuing to rim. My god that was good. Then she slips under my legs and begins giving me an awesome DT BBBJ with no teeth. She's known for this move. After she has me flip and continues her BJ and gets into 69. Beautiful little ass on her. Clean shaved tiny pussy as well. Excellent hygiene. BJ was so good I had to tell her to slow down a bit haha. Didn't want to bust here. Cover comes on after 69 and she hops on in ACG. She reaches down and does LFK no DFK. I suck on her nice perky tits and nipples while she rides. I got to see that little ass so I tell her to get into RCG. Oof. Then continue to doggy and finally in mish, which she said was her favorite position. In mish she says, let's cum together. I pound hard and get her to orgasm but I don't finish. I ask her to finish with a BJ and she gets to work. Let me tell you she has STAMINA. She got real loud during the BJ and finally I blow my load. She sucks it all up like a vacuum and continues sucking afterwards.

    150 tip.

    60 hr.

  8. #42353
    Quote Originally Posted by Imaunicorn  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same legendary MiuMiu last at g&g?
    Seems like there are 3-4 ladies using this name right now. Up until recently, never heard this name before. Seems like its the new Coco, every shop has one.

  9. #42352
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 304
    Quote Originally Posted by OcAmper  [View Original Post]
    I'm looking forward to the day that Coco and Lemon are working the same shop at the same time. I'd love to see them play together, the site of Lemon eating Coco out, shit that would send me over the top without touching either one!
    Haha, I had a 4 girl session a few months back and yes, watching Lemon and Mila lick each other was amazing. I wanted to grab some popcorn and just sit. Coco wasn't around for that but Mila is game as well.

    Mila and lemon are by far the freakiest of the group - but Coco warms up after a bit as well, just gotta get her worked up.

  10. #42351
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 542
    Quote Originally Posted by Imaunicorn  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same legendary MiuMiu last at g&g?
    LOL hell no, the shops just been recycled names.

  11. #42350

    The GFE girl luna at Du calme

    Luna has one of the best bodies, hands down. She's not short, close to 5'4, K-Pop model face, very good size manmade tits; she's very cute and looks like she's in her late 20's early 30's, fully shaved. When her clothes came off, everything just stayed exactly where you imagined, immaculate body and super smooth skin. The rooms here are super clean too, good music, not those sleepy music a typical AMP plays. BTW. Her English was normal. But we can communicate with google translate.

    Her massage and service were all top notch. I gave her a little extra than I normally would off the bat because it was so late and I was pretty adamant on taking a full hour. She took her time with the massage and made every minute enjoyable and relaxing.

    Massage, B2B, BBBJ, 69 (she's super fresh) and we finished in multiple positions. She's vocal and is very obedient which turns me on even more. Her best asset really is her body though, I had her angled in a way I love as I was taking her from behind and seeing the curves of her ass and legs with little sexy tattoo while I was gripping those epic titties and nipples with both hands, I busted hard and very satisfied.

    She told me she will be there another week! There was three more girls there too who were in their clubbing miniskirt. They weren't wearing makeup probably because I'm last customer, but they were all attractive and from what I could tell, rocking bodies, tits hanging out.

  12. #42349

    Same MiuMiu?

    Quote Originally Posted by IsaacLong  [View Original Post]
    I was traveling to Oc for work and came across this parlor while recommended by the chat group. Miumiu is enthusiastic and willing to do whatever you desire. She greeted me with a warm smile, took my hand, and led me to the room. She's a 5'3 beautiful Asian, young, like 25 or less, natural D cups, OMG, one of the best looking girls I've seen in any AMPs. We began with DFK right away. I paid the house fee for one hour, and she stepped out to allow me to prepare. When she returned, she undressed swiftly, and we resumed DFK, with plenty of touching as she kept her hands on my cock and balls. I enjoyed sucking on her large, soft natural breasts, and she moaning softly as her nipples hardened. I suggested we could do the massage later; I simply wanted to take my time with her. I gave her the tip in advance. She delivered a mind blowing BBBJ, including deep throat, with constant eye contact. I almost hang it up. She genuinely enjoys sucking cock and is very skillful. She continued as long as I wished. I eventually informed her I was ready for some actions, so she applied the cover. I let her to lie across the table, positioned myself between her legs, and started MISH with her legs raised. She thrust back enthusiastically, and soon I was pounding her pussy. She was very vocal throughout. I requested DG style, and she rolled over promptly, allowing me to continue pounding deeply. Her ass is firm and beautiful, and watching her arch her back to accommodate me fully was so satisfying. We transitioned to standing MISH, then DG against the wall..
    Is this the same legendary MiuMiu last at g&g?

  13. #42348
    Quote Originally Posted by TheVistMan  [View Original Post]
    Haha. Well I like to find girls that I connect with rather than trying every one in town so when I find that, I stick with it, and since I can walk to Du, I end up going there most of the time).

    Service Queens for me are Coco (currently at Du), Lemon (dunno where she is)
    I'm looking forward to the day that Coco and Lemon are working the same shop at the same time. I'd love to see them play together, the site of Lemon eating Coco out, shit that would send me over the top without touching either one!

  14. #42347
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 304
    Quote Originally Posted by ArizonaLebron  [View Original Post]
    Who is your other 3 favorites?
    Haha. Well I like to find girls that I connect with rather than trying every one in town so when I find that, I stick with it, and since I can walk to Du, I end up going there most of the time).

    Service Queens for me are Coco (currently at Du), Lemon (dunno where she is), and Liz (currently at Garden. Previous reviews for her are listed as Camille).

    GFE type slow connection is easily Linda (currently in SD). If Linda and Coco were to ever work in the same spa at the same time I would probably live there.

    And my personal queen is Mila. She goes above and beyond for me (maybe for everyone else too) She treats me better than any provider I have ever had.

    Some honorable mentions are Mandy at OA, Angela at G&G, Jessica from Angela Spa used to be in my top 3 but we had a falling out.

    Most of these connections were not made in 1 visit, some take time to really build a trust and connection with and as always. YMMV.

  15. #42346
    Senior Member


    Posts: 417

    Oa

    I visit other places, so I never tried OA before (until recently).

    I'll just comment that as a first timer, I paid a house fee of $50 for 30 min and $160 tip to the RA. The RA has already rotated out. However, services were consistent with previous reports. It is a reliable shop.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape