Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 181 to 195 of 1602
-
02-21-26 11:09 #1422Senior Member

Posts: 55A few updates. Lotus, Energy, SN
A few updates.
Stopped by Lotus. Was greeted by Amanda. I was very happy with what I saw. She's a cute little thing. Probably 100 lbs with medium / long hair, small naturals. She grabbed my hand and lead me to a room and asked how long I wanted. Opted for half hour for $50. Got undressed and laid down. She came in and started with the massage which was pretty good. Wiped me down with a hot towel and began to tease. Super light touch on taint and around the sides of my hips. I can hardly handle that! It's enjoyable at first but brings out my ticklish side. Flipped over and she asked HJ or BJ. I told her I wanted boom boom. She kind of pondered a bit. She finally said show me the money. I had $160 with a cover stashed away. She counted it out and said no more? I told her $160, she said no, it's $200. Turned into a bit of a negotiation. I had an extra $20 so gave that and seemed to seal the deal. She started with CBJ with a couple bites on my nipples. Then climbed on for cg, after a bit of that I picked her up and carried her over to the side and laid her down for standing mish, went at that for a bit and popped in the bag. She was very playful and I liked her personality. She is a biter though! After clean up and putting my pants on she came over and was hugging me, she bit my nipples again pretty hard! I even said ouch at one point as it was unexpected how hard she was going to chomp down. Anyways. $230 all in for a half hour. No table shower, no sexy clothing or well done up makeup. I had a good time and I think her personality made it better (except for the biting LOL) I know they are at $70 for a hour. Seems like the $200 request is becoming more normal but $160-$170 has got it done at SN and Noir.
Mimi at Energy. A couple weeks ago. Went for half hour for $40. She gave a really nice good pressure massage, no tease really, flip and asked if I wanted massage there. I asked for BJ, she said only hands. I didn't feel like negotiating so agreed. She's definitely on the bigger side, would have no interest in FS if it was an option. She was friendly though and gave a good massage. $40/$60.
SN no name. First go for SN, the inside was surprisingly very nice compared to the outside. I asked the girls name a couple times with no answer or her mumbling something. She was not bad looking at all, big naturals which were nice. Table shower was very mechanical and unpersonable. She was drying me off outside of the room by the door and as I stepped out I started to close the shower door behind me and she yelled don't touch! Kind of caught me off guard. Went back to room and she started massage. Definitely deep tissue, some back walking, mama called for her at one point and heard them talking loudly at each other, I had heard the door chime. Mama came in and continued with massage, I imagine the girl was summoned for table shower. She came back in and went through the motions. It was fun seeing her big naturals flop around. Enthusiasm and personality left a bit to be desired. I get it though, it's just a job but when you get one that at least acts like they enjoy you the time, makes all the difference. $70/$160.
-
02-16-26 17:01 #1421Regular Member

Posts: 41st time at Star
Good day to all. Recently I made a post asking for recommendations as I am new to this. I decided to go with Diva at Star. She is definitely a solid choice and lived up to the hype. Went into T. S. Which was real good. I loved how flirty she was, kissing me and the little guy constantly. After t. S. And sauna, proceeded to the room where she continued giving me a good BBBJ. We then proceeded to CG, more BBBJ, and ending it with missionary with DFK. All of that was BBFS. I must say, she is a passionate trooper. I could tell my size was too much for her but she held through and told me its okay. Very good experience and will be coming back.
-
02-14-26 12:32 #1420Regular Member

Posts: 13Hot Stones Lisa
Was on the south part of town, and decided to stop in to see if anything new was happening. Lisa greeted me at the door. She looked older, so probably upper 50's or 60's. She is skinny and looked to have large A's possibly B's. I've got a thing for petite girls, so figured why not. .7 to the house for the hour. Standard table shower, cleaned but nothing to write home about. Dried and back to the to the room. Average massage, not great but not bad either, hit a couple of spots and got a couple of joints loosened up. Tease was nice nice tickle on the back, butt and down under, just enough for me to raise my hips. On the flip she asked what I wanted and gave her 1. 5. Dress came off and she has a body most 20 yo would be jealous of. Obvious MM but done very well. Some ball licking and CBJ into acg. Lisa was pretty energetic and wore herself out and we switched to missionary where I blew in the bag. Hot towel cleanup, a little more massage, got dressed and headed out. Allot of you must have been checking the place out yesterday as she had to leave a few times during massage and shower to answer the door. All and all a solid experience, not bad, not great, but I left drained and in my option what matters most.
-
02-13-26 09:35 #1419Regular Member

Posts: 13Vegas bound, any recommendations?
I know this is the Colorado Springs, but with all the experience here, I'm sure a few of you have visited the US monger Mecca. In interest of keeping the thread local, feel free to pm me of any recommendations. Will be happy to divulge my exploits via the same. Yes, I have scoured the Vegas thread, I'm lazy, but not that lazy; just looking for trusted insight from this group.
-
02-10-26 16:47 #1418Senior Member

Posts: 764Gigi back at Victory
Hi All.
I visited Victory today. Gigi is a Thai girl who has been here several times in the past. She has been here about a week and will be here for about two more weeks. Large C bolt ons (not the best job ever) but nipples are large and nice to suck. MMS did the TS everything well washed then Gigi came in. She remembered me. Started with average back rub then flipped for great extras. Began with BBBJ then BB69 then move into CG and finished with BB69 CIM. She will go back to Thailand then be back at Victory in April.
Happy Hunting.
Phred.
-
02-05-26 14:54 #1417Senior Member

Posts: 549It's definitely true. The one called My Massage Place on Barnes next to the dog grooming place and Thai massage were owned by the same person, and I found out the hard way. I had convinced the young Chinese girl at My Massage Place to go cfs with me and had been doing it for many months when Thai Massage opened with new owners. I walked in before they had everything all set up and met the main girl and was able to go FS with her for the right price and she enlisted me in helping her set up the place. Anyway, somehow they both found out I was banging both of them and the younger one at MMP closed me down but the middle aged one at Thai kept going for a while but kept her price high and obviously had me in a rotation. So it is probably more common than we know.
Originally Posted by Ozz25
[View Original Post]
It was pretty common knowledge that the guy who owned Rose and Oriental Energy and was busted for a Rose employee discussing prices for services owned at lease those two. He had to sell Energy and I'm not sure what happened to him after that.
-
02-05-26 02:07 #1416Senior Member

Posts: 55I sometimes wonder how many of the spas have the same owner. Recently I noticed something interesting. Massage Center on Galley and Bamboo on Murray have the exact same ads on google when you click on the page and go to "by owner" same pictures, same wording, completely identical. I've been to massage center at their new location and the old one dozens and dozens of times. I'm a creature of habit and they always check the box off for needing a decent massage and some release but I do like to explore other options which I've tried to share here. O I gave bamboo a go about a year ago and had no success. Anyone go by there recently? I never see much from them posted anywhere.
-
02-03-26 12:06 #1415Senior Member

Posts: 549Another one?
After a poor review from a local monger the spa in question has once again had a glowing review appear on the same provider, and this one is also from someone who never posts past the northeast coast or as far south as Virginia. Very very suspicious. There are a few locals who have had good reviews of the place just off of Academy and Flintridge, but each time a poor one shows there is the attempt to gloss over it with a new review from someone from the east coast. You guys may remember the last one. One thing for sure is the boss is reading these reviews and they have some loyal customers, or loyal false posters just to make them look better.
Now I will admit I had a great time there the first and only time I went there after re opening but before they changed the name to Noir. She must have been the #2 girl because she said there were other prettier girls there, but I had a great time with her. She was a nice thin Korean girl that let me ride her to pound town for a good long haul. She didn't tap out and ended with standing doggy with one leg on the table holding onto the table for dear life while looking right in my eyes through the mirror on the wall, which was a nice new touch.
So anyway, you guys should pay attention. It appears there is a 50/50 chance you will get screwed, er I mean disappointed there. I don't know about all you guys, but when I am not getting the best and it isn't really getting me cranked up, I just take them to pound town and make sure they know they have been screwed really good ;0) LOL. Not all of these women are great, or generous, or even good at what they do.
-
02-03-26 09:06 #1414Senior Member

Posts: 50Noir Spa visit with Latina Kendra
I made a trip to Noir Spa late last week and was taken care of by their Latina girl Kendra. The MMS who greeted me couldn't have been nicer and she brought me to a room, chatted for a minute, then said the girl was ready, so I met Kendra.
Pretty girl, young, slim, very nice looking figure, cheerful and friendly and fun. She gave a good table shower, kind of light touch. I told her to scrub away. She did give a nice touch on the dick cleaning which was a good preview.
Action hot into it as soon as we got back into her room. Kendra had me lie down, did cat bath, light touch first. Probably I could have asked for more on that but wanted to get to the BJ. So I flipped, the cover went on, and she gave a good blow, nice and sloppy and wet.
I waited for her to ask if I was ready so that meant the blow lasted longer than usual. Finally the cue was given, and we did doggy first, then mish. I loved played with and sucking on her tits, she got wet and didn't mind some gentle clit play. Lucky for me I lasted well and was able to hold myself back for some extra time. Finally I came hard in the bag and Kendra gave me an extended squeeze with her muscle action down below, making sure I was fully drained.
After some cuddling, the session ended with a few minutes of massage. Very good time.
-
02-03-26 01:15 #1413Senior Member

Posts: 549The name that does not need to be named
LOL she probably needs a rest once in a while.
Originally Posted by Phred
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-26 17:47 #1412Senior Member

Posts: 764Diva
Hi All.
After the subpar experience I had at Noir I decided to go with the GOAT. I called and confirmed that Diva was available and drove over. She greeted me and tried to get me to try new girl, but I wanted her. TS was a vintage Diva experience with back washed very well the Nuru gel for body rub with a little AR and reaching under. Flip for the same with BBBJ BB69 and PtP rubbing. Sauna for a few minutes the to room for incredible extras.
Happy Hunting.
Phred.
-
02-02-26 08:14 #1411Regular Member

Posts: 13I'm a newer review here, but have spent a good amount of time exploring the city's options. Key thing to remember is YMMV and you have to take the good with the meh. My go-to for new talent is Ichiban. For me the experience is the most consistent. Star is also a fantastic offering, if you can draw Diva, your experience will be next level. Noir has consistently the prettiest girls, but the performance varies. Victory is a solid option, but from other reviews here it seams to be on a downward trajectory currently. There are quite a few other options in town and sometimes the fun is seeing where it will go.
Originally Posted by RoganJosh
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-26 20:32 #1410Regular Member

Posts: 4Edit: Forgot to mention that I'm leaning towards Diva at star. But does anybody know if the real one is currently there? Thanks again.
Originally Posted by RoganJosh
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-26 14:04 #1409Senior Member

Posts: 764Less fun at Noir tan LT
Hi All.
I had some time sc went by Noir. MMS (not the real pretty one but another I would do) took me to room. Kendra was a Latina from Austin. Very pretty. Ruben would have loved to paint her. Hair was brown with platinum blonde streaks down to her Butt. Tities were nice looking C's but handleing then was not allowed. Not allowed was a thene no FIP no Daty. TS was good everthing washed and actually a lot of massage while on the table. Saunna for a few minutes then back to room for more massage not skilled but pleasant. Then flip for very sub par extras MMS promised me an asian girl next time on the way out.
Happy Hunting.
Phred.
-
02-01-26 09:29 #1408Senior Member

Posts: 549Noir!
She sounds really sweet Leapords. I had seen the word Noir on and off but never really knew the meaning. This will blow her hair back; crime fiction featuring hard-boiled cynical characters and bleak sleazy settings LOL isn't that exciting! I've got my favorite little Korean but maybe I'll try this place again.
Originally Posted by LeopardsTown
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





