Thread: "Sugar Babies" and "Arrangements"
+
Add Report
Results 556 to 570 of 17261
-
02-18-26 08:15 #16706Senior Member

Posts: 64Common problem
Unfortunately I've found that's a common issue with some of these chicks. I guess the idea of selling pussy to float is too much for them, but the last thing you want when paying is the burden of their problems LOL.
Originally Posted by Marmong
[View Original Post]
Was Hannah PPM? If so what was the range?
-
02-17-26 08:16 #16705Senior Member

Posts: 178Hannah
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...f-89c45b348908
Time to let one go. She can be a good one but got tired of her getting me down telling me about her struggles. She can host which is a plus and is a smart girl. Very liberal, so some of you Trump lovers may not get along.
Pros:
- can host.
- CIP and loves to be roughed up.
Cons:
- Has a lot going on.
- Can be a bummer to hang around sometime.
If we have exchanged DMs in the past, feel free to reach out.
-
02-16-26 22:09 #16704Senior Member

Posts: 153Lol
Okay got it thanks dude! LOL.
Originally Posted by FreudFro
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-26 22:00 #16703Senior Member

Posts: 454Avoid
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...5-fee821e15255
Originally Posted by Harley32
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-26 17:52 #16702Senior Member

Posts: 312Gps
Golden Pussy Syndrome.
Originally Posted by IAmHereForFun
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-26 11:41 #16701Senior Member

Posts: 153Gps?
What are GPS issues? I checked the abbreviations and it's not there.
Originally Posted by Harley32
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-26 11:23 #16700Senior Member

Posts: 436Avoid Monece
That B*tch is crazy, serious GPS issues. She wants 500, I politely declined and wished her luck. She blew up my phone and wouldn't stop with the insults. She blocked me before I could get her link but I always download a pic as soon as I get a number. Only way I can keep up with who I'm talking with.
-
02-15-26 22:29 #16699Senior Member

Posts: 29Cheyenne to me is a solid 6-6. 5.
Originally Posted by GoneForGood97
[View Original Post]
But I love me some white girl with squeezable ass.
Is she still in the game? Would love to take a crack at her.
Other than that I'm going to tired of the bowl. I think I'm burned out. I mistaking renewed my sub (cause its on auto renew and I forgot to turn it off) for a month and I havne't messaged anyone in 3 weeks. Thats how much burned out I am.
-
02-14-26 20:34 #16698Senior Member

Posts: 454SD today
I feel like theses girls all think SDs are SIMPS.
Originally Posted by TheAnswer4
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-26 18:08 #16697Senior Member

Posts: 201I talked to her for a bit. Yes she seems to live out of a hotel which seems odd for a non pro. Though I do think she does have some kind of actual career. However when discussing when we could meet, she mentioned her "bodyguard". Which I took to mean her pimp and I just stopped responding. Also, she sent some weird messages too in the middle of the night.
Originally Posted by 2me4Looking2
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-26 21:40 #16696Banned Member

Posts: 197Lmao these chicks must be smoking that tik tok juice hard. No way a busted black girl in atl is getting anything more than $100/ hour.
Originally Posted by Harley32
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-26 16:44 #16695Senior Member

Posts: 436I have NEVER given anyone my real name, number or any other traceable information. Of course, if they know my car, they can take a pic of the license plate, etc. But they're going to have to go through some trouble to identify me and I doubt many are willing to do that.
Originally Posted by Viktor213
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-26 16:33 #16694Senior Member

Posts: 436I have NEVER given anyone my real name, number or any other traceable information. Of course, if they know my car, they can take a pic of the license plate, etc. But they're going to have to go through some trouble to identify me and I doubt many are willing to do that.
Originally Posted by Viktor213
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-26 14:57 #16693Senior Member

Posts: 517OPSEC Thread in Northern Virginia Board
There's a pretty good OPSEC thread in the Northern Virginia Board. FYI.
Originally Posted by Viktor213
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-26 14:30 #16692Senior Member

Posts: 436Gps
Not sure what's going on today but I just got hit with what I consider ridiculous support requests, $3-3. 5 k.
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...e-bc0f8eb34d0d
Wants $3. 5 to pay her rent & car.
Tete in Atl wants $3 k. She blocked me right away so no link. Attractive but out of my comfort zone. I'll attach a pic.










Reply With Quote






