Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 691 to 705 of 13943
-
02-20-26 15:13 #13253Senior Member

Posts: 137Body slide or nuru, bonus rimming
I've got 12 hours solo in Vegas and looking for something I've not found in my home town.
Looking for nuru or FBSM or body slide.
If they will rim even better. Not looking for FS, if that opens things up great!
I'm not sure which is better indy girls or the Korean agency. Suggestions and DM welcome.
-
02-17-26 23:46 #13252Regular Member

Posts: 23Girls Who Pose?
Are there any Vegas girls who will let you take photos before or during the session? Like an actual photo shoot?
-
02-17-26 22:33 #13251Senior Member

Posts: 349There are alot of good ones in Vegas that do OC. Are you trying to stay in a certain price range?
Originally Posted by BingBangBong
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-26 17:45 #13250Regular Member

Posts: 9Thank you!
This is disappointing but much appreciated! If anyone happens to try any of the above please report back. Any stable leads on some that would fit good OC on the strip?
Originally Posted by WhiteSun777
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-26 20:14 #13249Senior Member

Posts: 349I get it. Appreciate the info.
Originally Posted by WhiteSun777
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-26 18:26 #13248Senior Member

Posts: 1895Hold on.
I need to clarify my comment, I've mentioned she's a local and use her if nothing else pans out. Meaning she's a back burner of another back burner. Roll the dice if nothing else comes up. My last choice if I truly can't find anyone else.
Originally Posted by Flpho
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-26 18:09 #13247Senior Member

Posts: 349I didn't realise Jassie is legit. I could never find anything on her. Ty!
Originally Posted by WhiteSun777
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-26 17:18 #13246Senior Member

Posts: 1895My 2 cents
Between the choices above if I have to pick. Skip Hanna, looks like stock photos, always a red flag.
Originally Posted by BingBangBong
[View Original Post]
Jassie is a local, use her if nothing else pans out.
Skip Jasmine, she's not even active.
Miss Kay is my choice if I have to take a chance. She's based in San Diego so most likely just visiting. Her Vegas rate is actually 100 bucks cheaper that's always a plus.
-
02-16-26 15:39 #13245Senior Member

Posts: 349Quick glance none seem to be reviewed. Tryst and Eros are known to be a scammers / upseller haven in Vegas. If you need to stay in that price range try the Asian agency's. Or try 100 proof I think those girls are at 500 and legit.
Originally Posted by BingBangBong
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-26 14:59 #13244Senior Member

Posts: 434Safety
I've been around for a long time, I have two hard and fast no's.
Originally Posted by MtxShip
[View Original Post]
No pictures.
No deposits.
If they say they need those, ah well, too bad!
If there is a scam that can be done, this is the world where it is very likely. Always, always, make sure you use a phone that cannot be traced to any of your personal information.
I also have quite a few other requirements, you can see if you search my posts.
-
02-16-26 12:39 #13243Regular Member

Posts: 9Recon mission
Your mission should you choose to accept it. Will be in town in a couple weeks, trying to do my HW only second time in LV. Got lucky with a CG the first time. Will post about that, but needed something more concrete for OC to hotel on strip this time. Won't be able to get out of there and explore so need something reliable. I've narrowed down choices, if good will likely just repeat same one on multiple days. Quality over variety.
Ranked in order anything to help would be great I tried to do some light recon myself but I trust you all more than I trust me in doing this.
Hanna:
https://www.eros.com/nevada/las_vegas/files/8303632.htm
https://tryst.link/escort/sweethannachen#rates.
Jassie:
https://tryst.link/escort/jassiebabyyy
Jasmine:
https://tryst.link/escort/bookjasmin#rates.
Miss Kay:
https://tryst.link/escort/sweetmisskay#photos.
Thanks everyone, if none of these work please feel free to DM!
-
02-16-26 10:26 #13242Senior Member

Posts: 28It just depends. Like with all other things, you have to use a combination of sites and your intuition. I've done FT verification with a girl who had no reviews and she turned out legit. If there are other red flags that you see it's best to just avoid.
Originally Posted by MtxShip
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-26 23:17 #13241Senior Member

Posts: 111Dani
That name sounds familiar from the providence / southcoast (between providence and cape cod) areas. May be a different girl though, and it's been a while since I was active on those forums.
Originally Posted by MayberryFloyd
[View Original Post]
I met a girl like that once in New Bedford. It was an amazing few months until she disappeared.
-
02-11-26 19:15 #13240Senior Member

Posts: 299Tiffany diamond melody secret benefits
https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...umber.3217507/
Her new number is in the ad.
-
02-11-26 11:07 #13239Senior Member

Posts: 105
Originally Posted by Gopher0254
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by RogerOver
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by HollywoodCole
[View Original Post]
I recognize the value in Thailand its on my to-do list along with Brazil / Columbia, but will be there for a convention and may just entertain the idea of an Korean / Japanese (Yuu most likely) provider while I have some down time since all the ones in Florida are older and have retired from other major metros.
Originally Posted by CravenMorhead
[View Original Post]
I appreciate all the insight, thank you gents!











Reply With Quote






