Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 961 to 975 of 12360
-
02-15-26 20:03 #11400Senior Member

Posts: 2035I searched for it multiple times before I posted. I did one more search after I saw your post, it looks like I accidentally used the word springs instead of spring. I have not been to that place in a long time, I believe the name before was red 8.
Originally Posted by Abkbk
[View Original Post]
This is a good time to remind everyone that it's helpful to include a nearby intersection, and city if it is not in portland.
-
02-15-26 18:59 #11399Senior Member

Posts: 148I found it instantly on internet search.
Originally Posted by WarpFactor69
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-26 15:26 #11398Regular Member

Posts: 21On foster?
I ASSUME this spot is on foster /78th. Shares a parking spot with a tavern.
Originally Posted by WarpFactor69
[View Original Post]
Tried the place once, remembered I had a older 30 or younger 40 lady name Cindy at the end of summer.
-
02-15-26 13:05 #11397Senior Member

Posts: 2035Haven't heard of that place
I'm not familiar with that name of AMP. Where is it located?
Originally Posted by BluePineapple
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-26 11:33 #11396Senior Member

Posts: 94Angela is slightly slimmer than I usually like.
Originally Posted by SexyMan63
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-26 06:00 #11395Senior Member

Posts: 45West Side
Haven't been in the game for a while, anyone know solid BBBJ (CIM) spots, preferably on the west side?
-
02-14-26 21:13 #11394Senior Member

Posts: 60Prices
I raise you one better. Sometimes shops will run promos that can be had. For instance, this month over at The Best Hot Spring Spa is offering CFS for 148.
Originally Posted by WarpFactor69
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-26 20:43 #11393Regular Member

Posts: 6Looking for help
Heading to Portland for a couple of days going to stay in Greshamamd Portland can some one help me out with a table shower recommendation thank you.
-
02-14-26 16:51 #11392Senior Member

Posts: 42Yuna?
If she is indeed the same talent at Beauty, then yeah she's definitely one of the most raunchy I've ever come across. If those locations weren't so busy, I'd indulge more.
Originally Posted by WilsonPdx
[View Original Post]
Just got back from Beauty myself and sad to hear Heidi might be departing soon. She remains one of the few spinners to take a throat pounding.
-
02-14-26 13:51 #11391Senior Member

Posts: 32Best option for petite and attractive FS?
Went to Love not long ago. Forget who I met, but the service was great but I was shorted on time (paid for an hour, not even close). So who do you recommend for someone that wants the 60 minutes for a bit of decent massage followed by extras, with a petite and attractive masseuse?
-
02-14-26 10:07 #11390Senior Member

Posts: 71Yuna at Love
I went to Candy last night to check out the current talent but they were all busy, so I stopped by love to see who was there. Yuna greeted me and she looked good so we had an enjoyable session. We went right to the good stuff and she gave a so-so massage after. I like that she is pretty aggressive with her hands before you start, and she allows reciprocal roaming. She was at Beauty spa a couple months ago and went by Gina there.
-
02-14-26 05:53 #11389Regular Member

Posts: 8Questions from a first timer
Hey, I want to go to an AMP for the first time for an HJ. Is there any recommendations you guys have? What's the average tip for a HJ? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
-
02-14-26 03:07 #11388Regular Member

Posts: 4Lingam massage
Curious if anybody knows a good place to get a lingam massage? Tired of just getting a jackhammer or rushed FS I think it would be fun to give it a try, but not finding much with my research, maybe some of you have sought out this as well, possibly a massage parlor around Portland that practices it?
-
02-14-26 02:49 #11387Senior Member

Posts: 121Yeah Leah has short hair and maybe 5'3 little b cups and around late 40's or early 50's. Last visit I remember she was giving me a good elbow massage with a nice HJ at the same time. It was pretty good.
Originally Posted by JRBonner
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-26 20:28 #11386Senior Member

Posts: 128Leah / Zen
That and a good massage. Both of which I'd heard she's very adept at administering. Sasa had a much more open menu but I can't really recommend.
Originally Posted by BillJ1984
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





