Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 38 of 2122 FirstFirst ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 88 138 538 1038 ... LastLast
Results 556 to 570 of 31824
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31269
    Quote Originally Posted by JustDreaming  [View Original Post]
    How was the service? Would you repeat? Price seems fair for hhr rate.
    Not bad service but nothing to brag about. If I was in a pinch or really wanted some anal then I would repeat. When she bends over its a full moon with ass all over and a little much. If she was slimmer then I would be more into it and repeating for sure.

  2. #31268
    Quote Originally Posted by JustDreaming  [View Original Post]
    How was the service? Would you repeat? Price seems fair for hhr rate.
    I've visited her twice -- first before the weight gain, second after the weight gain. First visit, she was an animal, totally into it, demanding I spank her ass hard, riding me like my dick was the cure to cancer, several different positions, etc. I'd never had anyone fuck me like that before, I left a bit dazed but happy, but I just never got back around to visiting.

    Second time, I was a bit startled at her size. Still fucked like a demon though, but I'm just not into bigger girls, so won't repeat. I feel bad about that, because she is very nice and reliable, but it's just not my thing.

    If you don't mind the weight, yeah, she will give you your money's worth.

  3. #31267
    Quote Originally Posted by TurboMan1233  [View Original Post]
    I had to do some light screening and gave a selfie holding a paper with the date and sent a screenshot logged into ter on the my reviews page. Within 5 minutes they message that I was approved and asked when I would like to see her. I don't know that it would work for everyone but I have about 20 reviews and was good to go. I think it would be similar if you wanted to use usasg and give reviews. The other option was as you described showing full name on DL. They are planning to bring more talent and told me they wouldn't require it again. I think this will be a good thing for the M. Hope that it works out for you.
    Thanks for all that! She (or they) wrote back asking for my "review page" here, but I don't think there is one. I appreciate them trying to find some alternate way to screen me, but it probably just isn't in the cards right now. I offered to open a P411 account to at least verify I'm a real human being, but I think they still expect reviews on it.

  4. #31266
    Quote Originally Posted by Klayboy  [View Original Post]
    Little thicker than I like for the price but she had a cute face and decent BBBJ. $2 for half hour. Anal on the table but you have to swap condoms. I opted to stick with the standard FS and done some finger dabbing at the starfish.

    https://naughtynsexy.com/talent/hailey-2/
    How was the service? Would you repeat? Price seems fair for hhr rate.

  5. #31265

    Hobby screenshot

    Quote Originally Posted by MemphisChris  [View Original Post]
    I just tried with Sugar, selfie with my license with my details redacted. Said no go, has to have my full name visible. Want to try her so badly, but not at the expense of my privacy, and potentially my reputation.
    I had to do some light screening and gave a selfie holding a paper with the date and sent a screenshot logged into ter on the my reviews page. Within 5 minutes they message that I was approved and asked when I would like to see her. I don't know that it would work for everyone but I have about 20 reviews and was good to go. I think it would be similar if you wanted to use usasg and give reviews. The other option was as you described showing full name on DL. They are planning to bring more talent and told me they wouldn't require it again. I think this will be a good thing for the M. Hope that it works out for you.

  6. #31264

    Hailey

    Little thicker than I like for the price but she had a cute face and decent BBBJ. $2 for half hour. Anal on the table but you have to swap condoms. I opted to stick with the standard FS and done some finger dabbing at the starfish.

    https://naughtynsexy.com/talent/hailey-2/

  7. #31263
    Quote Originally Posted by Memphis84  [View Original Post]
    Yeah that's going to be a no from me as well. Although I might send a pic with most info redacted just to see if that was "acceptable". I don't really give a shit if they have my first name and picture LOL.
    I just tried with Sugar, selfie with my license with my details redacted. Said no go, has to have my full name visible. Want to try her so badly, but not at the expense of my privacy, and potentially my reputation.

  8. #31262

    Sugar

    Finally got down to see Sugar. She is one of my atf as she is a sweet little freak in the sheets. I love a good rim and stroke. I think she will be here another week.

    https://www.emeraldclubs.com/sugar

  9. #31261
    Quote Originally Posted by URCaveManez87  [View Original Post]
    Yea just go to Dollar General and spend $30‐$50 on a cheap smart phone. The provider will think it's your real phone which will make some of them trust you more. And you'll be protected from any BS that may come along if your real number was floating around. I've had providers threaten to call my phone back to back for hours unless I send them money. I just laughed and took the battery out of burner for a few days.
    Burner phones are the way to go Bro! SMO.

  10. #31260

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1701  [View Original Post]
    In this hobby world never use your real number. That will haunt you when you least expect it.

    Never used a google voice or a text app. Those can be found.

    The safest way is buy a cheap burner phone. No problems with those and when you don't need it the phone can be turned off.

    As Bc would have said my 2 cents.
    Yea just go to Dollar General and spend $30‐$50 on a cheap smart phone. The provider will think it's your real phone which will make some of them trust you more. And you'll be protected from any BS that may come along if your real number was floating around. I've had providers threaten to call my phone back to back for hours unless I send them money. I just laughed and took the battery out of burner for a few days.

  11. #31259
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelsier  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else use a Google voice or voip number for privacy? I've always used one and never had issues before, but lately every girl I text / call ghosts me as soon as they find out it's a Google Voice number and not my normal cell number. Anyone else seeing this lately? I'd hate to have to start using my real cell number for this.
    I never had any issues with fake numbers except few tryst girls will ask for your real number they can search and verify me with. I had give it out few times but not with most girls I've seen. I would stick to it.

  12. #31258
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelsier  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else use a Google voice or voip number for privacy? I've always used one and never had issues before, but lately every girl I text / call ghosts me as soon as they find out it's a Google Voice number and not my normal cell number. Anyone else seeing this lately? I'd hate to have to start using my real cell number for this.
    In this hobby world never use your real number. That will haunt you when you least expect it.

    Never used a google voice or a text app. Those can be found.

    The safest way is buy a cheap burner phone. No problems with those and when you don't need it the phone can be turned off.

    As Bc would have said my 2 cents.

  13. #31257

    Info on these ladies

    Anyone have info on these three ladies?

    Crystal.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/9258788388/1

    Misty / Riley?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/7313451236/1

    Honey (Russian) maybe works with mixed girl Cream (both have same number).

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...895/9017079523

    Thanks.

  14. #31256

    New trend?

    Anyone else use a Google voice or voip number for privacy? I've always used one and never had issues before, but lately every girl I text / call ghosts me as soon as they find out it's a Google Voice number and not my normal cell number. Anyone else seeing this lately? I'd hate to have to start using my real cell number for this.

  15. #31255

    Candy

    Quote Originally Posted by InsureRisk  [View Original Post]
    Saw Sugar this week and she did not disappoint. Definitely not the girl in the pictures but nice manmades and cute face, quite a few tattoos and one in color very nice. Will say close to PSE experience available if interested otherwise GFE. Stayed full hour with shower and nice massage after. Limited English but not a problem. Would repeat.
    Can you post a link of the ad you used?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape