Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Escort Review: Escort Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 9 of 564 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 59 109 509 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 8458
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #8338

    Brittany

    Apparently she has GPS now. Amazing how she reached out to me as times must be slow then has the audacity to ask me how much I'm bringing with me. When I tell her the same amount as in the past, ghost! Won't reply. Sheesh.

  2. #8337

    Samantha / Sammy

    Has anyone made contact with this one?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...2-c683dba38858

  3. #8336

    Brittany

    Was able to spend time with Brittany last night. What a fun night.

    Always enjoy my time. She never disappoints me. You know what to do.

  4. #8335

    Anyone seen her? Canton

    Anyone seen this one and able to comment? Thanks in advance. Tried a search but came up empty.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/akron...u/957637931225

  5. #8334
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1296

    Cindy:

    Cindy:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/akron...-/796909211028 Has anyone visited this lady yet?? Any information would be greatly appreciated.

    Jimmy:

  6. #8333

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Jdawg0148  [View Original Post]
    This **** will steal your money. Wanted a video chat so I said I wouldn't give her money without the call starting. She called and looked similar to the photos. I sent money and she hung up and blocked me. Worthless piece of shit. My own fault but still.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/akron...-/798561610123
    Thanks for reporting, but you giving her money in advance just reinforced her bad behavior! Guys that do this are a problem and are as guilty and the rip-off scammers!
    Last edited by ShaftDrive; 02-10-26 at 08:01. Reason: typo

  7. #8332
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy5  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/akron...-/796909211028 Has anyone visited this lady yet?? Any information would be greatly appreciated.

    Jimmy:
    Years ago was a great fuck. Time has taken its toll. Would not recommend but to each their own.

  8. #8331

    This girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Verum  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/akron...-/591790151149

    This girl is not interested in meeting up. She's all about telling you what you want to hear as long as it's possible you'll send her money without meeting.

    When you bring up meeting, she's either not local, needs you to send money for a birthday cake for her daughter, babysitter money, and a room. When you tell her you'll pay for everything once you meet, she goes all "You're not coming around my kids and I don't take cash" and "Stop trying to make it seem like you're in control of me".

    So ridiculous, who doesn't take cash? I mean I would have sent online, but really, cash is King!

    She just realized I wasn't going to send her anything before meeting.
    Just curious if you spoke to "her" or did a video chat with "her". If not, this ad could just as easily been written up by some dude with internet pics. This site is full of this stuff.

  9. #8330
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1296

    Cindy:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/akron...-/796909211028 Has anyone visited this lady yet?? Any information would be greatly appreciated.

    Jimmy:

  10. #8329

    Scammer

    This **** will steal your money. Wanted a video chat so I said I wouldn't give her money without the call starting. She called and looked similar to the photos. I sent money and she hung up and blocked me. Worthless piece of shit. My own fault but still.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/akron...-/798561610123

  11. #8328
    Quote Originally Posted by WhitePhantom  [View Original Post]
    I am sure she has been reviewed in the past but I couldn't find anything (could be operator error). Any information is appreciated! Be safe out there friends!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/akron...n/982872493102
    That's Rose, run a search on here you'll find mostly bad reviews. I've never seen her, so I can't add anything on her.

  12. #8327

    Scammer

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/akron...-/591790151149

    This girl is not interested in meeting up. She's all about telling you what you want to hear as long as it's possible you'll send her money without meeting.

    When you bring up meeting, she's either not local, needs you to send money for a birthday cake for her daughter, babysitter money, and a room. When you tell her you'll pay for everything once you meet, she goes all "You're not coming around my kids and I don't take cash" and "Stop trying to make it seem like you're in control of me".

    So ridiculous, who doesn't take cash? I mean I would have sent online, but really, cash is King!

    She just realized I wasn't going to send her anything before meeting.

  13. #8326

    Any Intel?

    I am sure she has been reviewed in the past but I couldn't find anything (could be operator error). Any information is appreciated! Be safe out there friends!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/akron...n/982872493102

  14. #8325
    Quote Originally Posted by Chipper109  [View Original Post]
    Any info on her? Did a search on here & nothing. Thought I remember seeing something on her before.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/akron...h/764783626024
    We traded messages for a bit and finally got together. (The delay was due to my schedule.).

    We started with a multi-hour appointment and had lunch first and I didn't want to be hurried. Lacy has very recently relocated into a new place and is still getting it decorated.

    She is curvy and I had a great time and will repeat. Unlike a "hobbyist" I am seeking quality over quantity (of numbers) and we had a comfortable connection. If you want a 20-something (in my seventh decade, I do not), she is not for you. Also, no burners. I provided my real name and number.

  15. #8324

    Lacy

    Any info on her? Did a search on here & nothing. Thought I remember seeing something on her before.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/akron...h/764783626024

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape