Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 796 to 810 of 21034
-
02-16-26 09:14 #20239Senior Member

Posts: 90Help
I plan to be in the concord / charlotte area a couple days at the end of the week, need suggestions for a L3 location, DM would be great, if you are in the Roanoke, va area I can return the favor.
-
02-16-26 01:46 #20238Regular Member

Posts: 15CTS Info
I am planning on being in Charlotte today and was wondering what the typical damage is at CTS for L3 if available?
-
02-15-26 16:28 #20237Senior Member

Posts: 77Looks like I'm trying out sunlight then
Tulip is like my first one I tried in Charlotte and when I talked about trying others kinda got raked over the coals. Wil give sunlight a shot this week. Do you remember who you saw?
Originally Posted by Apo1213
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-26 13:39 #20236Senior Member

Posts: 1157Totally agree. Tulip is way overreacted, especially for the extra $10, but nothing special or extra about the place.
Originally Posted by HeyItsMe68
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-26 13:35 #20235Senior Member

Posts: 395Tulip
I agree all these people talking about Tulip just okay. As a matter of fact I got up and left didn't even stay for the ending.
Originally Posted by Apo1213
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-26 09:23 #20234Regular Member

Posts: 7Tulip and sunlight
Tried both recently was curious about tulip because of all the praise but honestly got pretty standard treatment nothing great.
The massage was average but the handshake was honestly the best part mind you I actually just came for the massage. Think I'll skip it next time. 8 for house. 8 for her.
Sunlight was the the best of both worlds.
I was pleasantly surprised by the massage not as hard as you would want but honestly still better then tulip for me. Nice lady great body extremely friendly even though I barely understood her I will definitely be visiting again.
-
02-14-26 15:35 #20233Senior Member

Posts: 49South Charlotte spa
Have visited twice over a couple years (I think, its been a while).
Originally Posted by BDfunnybone
[View Original Post]
Once was early on trying out different spas and had an OK rub (Basic white girl rub compared to an AMP massage) and from what I remember the finish was decent too but very limited roaming and extras were expensive.
Second time I went was to see a specific girl that I'd spent time with before and that was basically an escort call as opposed to a parlor visit so not comparable.
Nice, SCLT, Cool Cave, Park road, Fleur / Aqua all seem to be hit or miss depending on who you get. If I actually want a massage its just going to be an AMP visit, IF I want to have fun then I'm just going to find a different provider. These girls wanting multiple bills for L1 and very basic service, lots of catfishing where they post independent ads with nice pictures that don't even closely resemble them. Not saying I haven't had some good experiences, but have gotten away from the American spas because I can get the same service twice over somewhere else for as much as I'd spend there.
-
02-13-26 18:35 #20232Senior Member

Posts: 62Good update
Thanks for the update. Thats probably why I stopped going. I prefer asians I. Their 20's early 30's. Now that you jogged my memory they had a early 40's girl with a nice rack that was always there. Service was decent I just got sick of the same ole' same old.
Originally Posted by JayLui
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-26 16:57 #20231Senior Member

Posts: 960I saw her multiple times. Hopefully you get her on a good day. Good day she's great. Bad day she's cold and going through the motions bitching about everything. I will wait for " new girl ". She wants $160 time for basic and $260 tip for upgrade. On top of $80 to the house. Don't blow up my box is questions on that please.
Originally Posted by Daramio
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-26 14:31 #20230Senior Member

Posts: 77Gibbon Refresh
Gibbon Refresh.
Originally Posted by Daddy99
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-26 13:42 #20229Regular Member

Posts: 15Visited a couple of month ago.
I went a couple months back, still. 8 for the hr and $.4 for the fun. I've never had a bad experience there but I've only been a handful of times. Talent is a little on the older side but decent enough to get the job done. Late 30's-40's.
Originally Posted by LurkSkywalker
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-26 12:46 #20228Senior Member

Posts: 62Kyoto
Has anyone been to Kyoto lately? Years ago I frequented that spot often then just stopped because they always had the same girls and then I took a break from the hobby. Any Intel on talent or the going rates?
Also if anyone has any recommendations for AMPs or providers my dms are open. TIA.
-
02-13-26 10:41 #20227Senior Member

Posts: 323Where is Strawberry working?
Originally Posted by JoeyEye
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-26 10:34 #20226Senior Member

Posts: 734Spa vs. Individual Therapist
I doubt that the actual spa has a policy of allowing BBFS. From my experience, there are individual therapists that will allow it even if everyone else at that spa do not. As an extreme example, I have been seeing one therapist for about 4-5 years at a Chinese spa that is hardly ever mentioned on here; it is located in the parking lot of a big box store. It started off slowly but within a year we were doing it sans cover. I have done it with her at least 50 times or more. Very reasonable donation. We even enjoyed many visits to the fudge factory. The only negative is that she won't do a BJ. "Her name was Magil, and she called her self little, but everyone knew her as _ (a little riddle for you rocky racoon fans). Please don't answer the riddle in the thread here.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-26 09:59 #20225Senior Member

Posts: 7335That sounds like an expensive visit. Not many spas will do BBFSCIP
Originally Posted by JoeyEye
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





