Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 37358
-
02-16-26 10:32 #36008Senior Member

Posts: 71She didn't ask me for money though. I can believe we have a bad apple or 2 running around here same with any place in the world.
Originally Posted by Grafenberg
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-26 06:08 #36007Regular Member

Posts: 69Talia
Away on vacation for a minute.
-
02-16-26 01:37 #36006Senior Member

Posts: 232That sucks man.
I had that happen to a couple UTRs I brought to board too. So I switched up how I pass information. I tell each person a different name. The girl tells me the name they gave her and I say yes or no that I sent them. So now if someone rips off a girl that I vouched for, I now know who it is. I either block them on here or just don't respond to them when they ask for information. While doing this method unfortunately I have found out who the stalkers, liars and dudes that waste time. I've said this for years and I always catch heat for it but guys hate when girls waste our time. But dudes are just as bad.
Originally Posted by Warmetal
[View Original Post]
Stay safe brother.
-
02-15-26 23:45 #36005Senior Member

Posts: 1333Scam?
What are the chances some monger ripped her off vs she said she was ripped off to try to guilt you into giving her money?
Originally Posted by Warmetal
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-26 21:41 #36004Senior Member

Posts: 71Follow up to UTR
Try to do a solid for the forum and she says one of you ripped her off tonight. Wonder why we can't have nice things or now they are all starting to ask for deposits at times. If she doesn't respond to anyone I gave to the number to already you know why will try and narrow down who it was shun the man.
-
02-15-26 20:11 #36003Senior Member

Posts: 62Posted without contact info
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...r/225630696589
This person posted with no contact info. Does anybody recognize said person? If so, is are there any reviews or is there anything we should know?
Thank you and be eyes wide open out there.
Blake 0678.
Feel free to message me or post.
-
02-15-26 18:39 #36002Senior Member

Posts: 1333Weight
If she put on weight it could be a good sign that she's getting clean, maybe.
Originally Posted by WhatsBreakfast
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-26 15:50 #36001Senior Member

Posts: 71UTR looking for new
Got a UTR single mom looking to add a few guys about 5 to 10 to help her finances out. Looking to trade digits for other UTRs. Black petite body bubble ass decent tits. Will allow all 3 holes can take a pounding, directions and let's you do whatever until you finish. You will have to either host her or do car / get a room. She has never posted so not hip to alot lingo in the game. Send a message if you want to meet her.
-
02-15-26 14:22 #36000Senior Member

Posts: 400Usually a misdemeanor, not a felony
Depends on jurisdiction and circumstances.
Originally Posted by MyBudFang
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-26 12:49 #35999Senior Member

Posts: 312That's unfortunate. I was kind of suspecting as much with one of the pictures she posted. Used to really enjoy going to see her but she started to get very hit or miss and even responding.
Originally Posted by WhatsBreakfast
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-26 12:36 #35998Senior Member

Posts: 371Last time I saw her was probably less than a year ago, I'll just say her body left me with little desire to return. She had what looked like old marks all over her legs, she had put on some weight compared to years ago when she was thinner, just unappealing to me entirely.
Originally Posted by VangDr
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-26 10:00 #35997Senior Member

Posts: 353Tiffany
I've never had an issue with her, seen her a few times and she usually stays around Bells Rd. It's been a few months since I've seen her last but as always, past performances are not indicative of future results.
Originally Posted by Cujo4
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-26 08:33 #35996Senior Member

Posts: 156Ms. Tiffany
I've seen a couple of reviews on her from last year. Has anyone seen her recently or this year? Someone stated CLEAR use of the monkey and someone also stated no evidence of the monkey.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...y/799012829846
-
02-14-26 20:07 #35995Senior Member

Posts: 208I think 100 or 140 qv add 40 for Greek if I remember correctly but don't quote me.
Originally Posted by ChristNotama
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-26 16:48 #35994Senior Member

Posts: 106Anybody seen her
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ond/201925883. I mean gawd damn. Looks to good to be real.











Reply With Quote






