Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 33 of 533 FirstFirst ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 83 133 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 495 of 7985
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7505

    Katie Starr and barbie

    Bit of a rant. Save your time and money with these three. Was finally able to see star after a bit of back-and-forth but she fucking screwed me out of a date and some money. I get to her hotel in Pelham, which is coincidentally the same one that her friend Katie and a star are working out of so I believe they're traveling together. I get in the room and was told by a different guy that she has Katie waiting in the bathroom during the visit. I asked about this before I arrived and she assured me it was just her puppy. I get to her room and I pay for HH visit and about five minutes and I realize the condom had broken so I'll bring it to her attention and she tells me that she doesn't have many left and if I could Cash app her for another box of condoms. Since the condom had already broken, I asked if she would be willing to do bear for an up charge to which she declined and I was OK with that. So then was like OK whatever I cash app her $20 for another box and she pulls out one more condom and slips it on and we continue our date. About another few minutes in I feel like the new condom is also about the break so I tell her. She then proceeds to stop the date and says if the condom is going to break, then the date is over. A reminder I paid for a half hour and it's only been about 10 minutes at this point her friend Katie comes out of the bathroom and accuses me of trying to go bareback for free and take advantage of her. I tell her that the whole time I have been conscience of her boundaries and rules, but she is eager to kick me out and not give me back my money. I'll put my clothes back on and leave before it turns into a bigger problem. Be aware of these three.

    https://callescort.org/586-344-4386

    Starr 7312770703.

  2. #7504

    Briii

    Quote Originally Posted by Micknbham  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...-/524541203666 Any info on this one? She has been posting off and on for a while.
    One word garbage. She is a heavy-heavy user to the point completely out of it. I found hey walking on 1st Ave. Not even worth the 2 Jefferson's I gave her.

  3. #7503

    Vulcan Rd Latinas

    Ads for the Latinas on Vulcan Rd are back again. Anyone TOFTT?? Thanks!

  4. #7502
    Quote Originally Posted by Micknbham  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...-/524541203666 Any info on this one? She has been posting off and on for a while.
    Her pictures are fake or at least very heavily filtered using AI. Although the pictures look nice the girl obviously has something to hide using those AI filters as she has that would make it a no for me! MJ.

  5. #7501

    Greek Treat

    I recently saw this provider. I'll admit, I'm a fiend for Greek and it had been a while, so she was on my short list of possibilities a few days ago. I reached out via text to a few different providers and only got 2 who replied and one stopped communicating after about the 2nd or 3rd exchange (I wasn't trying to get a long conversation going, just questions about availability, etc.). This provider got back to me quickly, was polite and to the point. No games. We had a few brief texts and set something up for later in the day. She's in a nice incall in the 5 Points South area. Probably one of the nicest incalls I've been in to see a provider. Not that it's super fancy, but nice, clean, and safe. Way better than other places I've let the little head lead me over the years. This provider is short and her hair is darker than in the photos, but I found her to be quite attractive. As a shorter woman, she's curvy--definitely not fat, but curvaceous. So if you're looking for a super-petite spinner, she may be a bit thicker than what you're looking for. To me, she was thick in all the right places. She has a large and nice set of boobs, nice face, and nice ass. She can take a pounding in both front and back and her head game was spot on. 2 Benjamins for hhr. I'm getting older and sometimes the body doesn't cooperate like it should. I generally don't have trouble with the boner, but sometimes I can take a while to pop. And this was such a day. No reflection her. I was super turned on. Just was struggling to get to the finish line. She hung in there and made it happen. I was impressed. Will definitely plan to see her again. I've probably read 100+ reviews where guys say, "Part of me doesn't want to review her so that I can keep her to myself. " And to my knowledge, I've never written that myself. And I don't really have a regular or ATF because I prefer some variety. But I sort of feel that way about this one. Not necessarily the most mind-blowing sex I've ever had, but definitely one of the sweetest, cleanest, friendliest, and most professional providers I've ever seen. And she really gets into Greek, which is a huge plus for me. As always, YMMV, but I had a great time. --RJ.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...-/417028342283

  6. #7500

    Good Advice

    Quote Originally Posted by MammieJammer  [View Original Post]
    Just a thought on this provider and anyone like her. If I see in a girl's ad that she is 420 friendly and likes to party that's a solid no for me. The reason I say that is if you get popped in a room by LEO where there are drugs maybe even just a small amount you don't know what the charge will be but it's likely going to be something larger and harder to deal with then a prostitution bust. I would think long and hard before seeing someone that had that in their ad because you don't know what they might have in their room or how much of it and you also don't know whether she might claim that you brought that with you and then there you are. Be careful out there there's a lot of ways to get yourself in a jam with this Hobby so think with your big head at least some of the time. MJ.
    Good advice MJ. To each his or her own, and that includes providers. What they want to do on their own time is up to them. But we already take on a fair level of risk in this hobby of ours. The added drug angle is an added risk IMO. Also, while most say something like "420 friendly" if they mention this at all, I've seen a few lately that say things like, "All party favors. " I'm not even sure what they mean by that, but I don't think I want to find out. --RJ.

  7. #7499

    Briii

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...-/524541203666 Any info on this one? She has been posting off and on for a while.

  8. #7498

    Lucky for you

    Lucky for you. I was scammed by her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe817  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...c/218874946880

    I went and seen this one the other day she wasn't bad and was attractive! Covered head then mish. I had her pussy nutting all over! Then I flipped her and finished it enjoy her!

  9. #7497

    Truth

    Quote Originally Posted by MammieJammer  [View Original Post]
    Just a thought on this provider and anyone like her. If I see in a girl's ad that she is 420 friendly and likes to party that's a solid no for me. The reason I say that is if you get popped in a room by LEO where there are drugs maybe even just a small amount you don't know what the charge will be but it's likely going to be something larger and harder to deal with then a prostitution bust. I would think long and hard before seeing someone that had that in their ad because you don't know what they might have in their room or how much of it and you also don't know whether she might claim that you brought that with you and then there you are. Be careful out there there's a lot of ways to get yourself in a jam with this Hobby so think with your big head at least some of the time. MJ.
    Appreciate all of that, MJ. You're right and that's what I needed to hear!!

  10. #7496

    Just a thought

    Quote Originally Posted by Vulcanon26  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had a dream with her?? She posts pretty regularly, seems legit and I've had a few comms but timing hasn't worked. Appreciate any info!!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...gham/201379194
    Just a thought on this provider and anyone like her. If I see in a girl's ad that she is 420 friendly and likes to party that's a solid no for me. The reason I say that is if you get popped in a room by LEO where there are drugs maybe even just a small amount you don't know what the charge will be but it's likely going to be something larger and harder to deal with then a prostitution bust. I would think long and hard before seeing someone that had that in their ad because you don't know what they might have in their room or how much of it and you also don't know whether she might claim that you brought that with you and then there you are. Be careful out there there's a lot of ways to get yourself in a jam with this Hobby so think with your big head at least some of the time. MJ.

  11. #7495

    Vivienne Bellrose

    Here's another who visits frequently but I haven't had the chance to see her. Anyone?? Thanks and stay safe!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...gham/201409500

  12. #7494

    She's back

    Anyone had a dream with her?? She posts pretty regularly, seems legit and I've had a few comms but timing hasn't worked. Appreciate any info!!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...gham/201379194

  13. #7493

    Did it

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...c/218874946880

    I went and seen this one the other day she wasn't bad and was attractive! Covered head then mish. I had her pussy nutting all over! Then I flipped her and finished it enjoy her!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260202_203155_Photos.jpg‎  

  14. #7492
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbuford13  [View Original Post]
    I saw these ads too and I was wondering the same thing. They seem pretty fake.
    The ads are real however they make the point of being an agency you show up at the door and you don't know who will answer it sometimes they look great and the service is good and sometimes not so much. I've answered the ads a number of times and sometimes I've had a great experience and sometimes I've just turned around and walked away. MJ.

  15. #7491

    Traveling Asians.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbuford13  [View Original Post]
    I saw these ads too and I was wondering the same thing. They seem pretty fake.
    Note the fine print: "We are an agency and serve many cities photo are likeness of the females presented but may not be 100% accurate!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape