Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,591 to 1,605 of 29335
-
02-15-26 12:26 #27745Senior Member

Posts: 65It's been a while. But una on pendleton pike had one.
Originally Posted by AndesThins21
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-26 12:19 #27744Senior Member

Posts: 172Thanks
Thanks, that sucks. I've seen her twice for L3, baggie blow was only a warmup for me. It was very good and I quickly moved to why I was there. With CoCo right down the road, if I want L2 I'll take that CIM experience. Hoping someone checks new girl at muffler if she's arrived.
Originally Posted by Blah0621
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-26 11:16 #27743Senior Member

Posts: 344I had the one with the rose tattoo.
Originally Posted by NuttinHappened
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-26 10:34 #27742Senior Member

Posts: 1175He's likely talking about Z-Spa at 31 & Thompson on the south side.
Originally Posted by BCD0101
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-26 09:31 #27741Regular Member

Posts: 21Allie
Stopped by Allie late night for a V-day treat. Met Lala and she took me to my room. $40 hhr $60 hr which seems to be a rarity these days. Lingerie top that was too big for her in the breasts, but that made it easy for roaming during the massage. Giggly, and little to no English, but has her phone ready for translate. On the flip, asked for boom boom and negotiated $. 20 (must have been a slow night) She undresses and the show begins. CBJ to get warmed up, then standing missionary where I get to admire her beauty, on her side, and then standing doggy to finish out. Very thin woman, shaved, flatter chest, and little ass. I swear with my hands around her hips, my fingers were almost touching. That may be a turn off to others, but she's cute and very sweet so that helps. Can really take a pounding and I let her have it. I did pay for it after all. Finished up with clean up and head massage. She said very lovely things to me via translate, which was a nice extra bonus for the confidence. Not always a FS guy, but I'm glad I splurged.
-
02-15-26 09:04 #27740Senior Member

Posts: 109Z on Bash?
On Bash? If so still need to schedule ahead of time, otherwise there might not be anyone at the establishment?
Originally Posted by Moonie1253
[View Original Post]
TY.
BCD.
-
02-15-26 01:00 #27739Senior Member

Posts: 196Table Shower
Coral Spa has one I think, Peony, and Tuscon has one, but it doesn't work they say.
Originally Posted by SouthsideRindy
[View Original Post]
Andes.
-
02-14-26 23:45 #27738Senior Member

Posts: 172Jjq
The gal with rose tat does not have a hairy Bush. So glad I've seen the other one twice and didn't sample her: I wasnt interested anyway but to each their own. Appreciate TOFTT. There are two girls working there, FYI. I plan on seeing her again a third time and that's saying a lot bc I know Jenny is at Angel Spa, and I'll pass up CoCo and her new girl she said would be there soon. Of course tastes very, I'll find out their names next time and stop in to check out new gal at muffler if nobody has reported yet.
Originally Posted by WhoSyr
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-26 17:03 #27737Senior Member

Posts: 41JJQ-KiKi
Drove down Madison and there were cars every place I looked so I headed to JJQ based on reports. Sounds like the same MT. I will say the massage was pretty decent but everything else not so much. Similar on the CBJ with the sandwich bag and jackhammer TEETH. I also opted DATY and L3. DATY was all squirmy and a hairy Bush that looked like a bad thin hair job. She complained too deep all during L3 and I am maybe slightly above average but I don't believe worthy of the complaints. At that point it was just finish as quick as possible to get out. Still time left after but no offer of more massage to finish up and she stiffed me on the water. Basically the worst experience yet at a AMP. Guess I was due. I definitely won't return until staff turns over. Sounded like there were at least 2 other girls there but I didn't see any of them.
Originally Posted by Blah0621
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-26 14:52 #27736Senior Member

Posts: 172JJQ. Which gal did you see?
One has a rose tat above her left breast. I think she's the prettier and younger of the two. I've seen her twice and had no issues with her CBJ. I have not had massage from the other lady.
-
02-14-26 13:35 #27735Senior Member

Posts: 896Chinese New Year begins Tuesday 17th
Year of the Fire Horse! WOW!
-
02-14-26 13:17 #27734Senior Member

Posts: 170How to eliminate repeat clients.
I too have experienced the Doorbell Ring followed by the MT switch. This was on my second and very last visit to a place located off of Kentucky Ave, next to Mexican Restaurant. A boorbell ring, followed by 'loud' chattering through the door, then a second, significantly less appealing, MT appears, apologized, gave a technically good massage. I do enjoy a good massage as I live a busy life and it gives me time to relax my body, clear my mind and de-stress. After the switch all my thoughts were now on, why that other customer was given priority over me? Should I walk out or stay? The clear mind and relaxing experience I was looking for had been destroyed. The first MT returned before my hour was up, but by then I was annoyed to the point of no return.
Originally Posted by SouthsideRindy
[View Original Post]
Talos.
-
02-14-26 11:06 #27733Senior Member

Posts: 171Recent venturs
Stopped by Summer Massage on the northwest side. 40's-ish, somewhat cute gal answered. Skimpy dress with the pups on display, I'd say b's. Only one there, fairly petite, very sweet and eager to please. Massage absolutely sucked, just a bunch of pressing, no oil, but she did take up the whole 30 mins. She prompted for more but I did not partake.
Stopped by the Firehouse. Two girls there, one looked strung out, the other sorta like a potato. I didn't care at this point, just wanted a massage, so I opted for the potato. Massage was excellent and she took the whole 30 minutes. She also prompted for more but not only was I not interested, what she wanted was ridiculous.
Stopped by the place near 38th & Arlington. Two girls, one maybe 30's and very cute, nice build. The other a bit older but not bad looking. The younger one greeted me so that's who I went with. Massage was excellent. We did a little extra biz but she was on her monthly. Very sweet and affectionate!
Any tips on ladies out there with generous booties? Don't really care about the rest. Thanks in advance!
-
02-14-26 10:21 #27732Senior Member

Posts: 344Jjq
With all the reports on this place it has been on my radar but the parking lot was always full when I drove by. I found myself in the area and lo and behold, empty lot! I swung in for a visit and rang the bell and a slim, maybe 40's provider answered in a short dress kinda like sailor moon. She wasn't the prettiest but I liked how she looked in the dress so I stayed for the hhr for 50.
Ok massage then a little bit of a tease. Settled on a L2 visit for 100 and she brought the sandwich bag. Side note, what are those even used for? She stayed between my legs so no touching but did pull her top down to expose bs did an ok job with a hint of teeth. At one point she went deep and I tried to push her head back down but she immediately started jackhammer BJ LOL. That's when I really felt the teeth. I asked if I could touch and she repositioned but left her panties on. The teeth had done their damage so I did what I could to just get it over with.
Curiosity over, I probably won't see her again just because of the tease but love it when they wear nice outfits.
-
02-14-26 10:02 #27731Senior Member

Posts: 896Sophia at KK
I messaged Sophia due to your post. She said she's there at KK on 38th.
Originally Posted by NotaHoosier
[View Original Post]
Maybe there's more than one masseuse than Sophia or she was down for a couple days.
She's there now, Saturday 14th at 10:00 AM.
Be respectful and generous!










Reply With Quote





