Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 391 to 405 of 10354
-
02-15-26 12:43 #9964Regular Member

Posts: 19Brittany
Brittany 2/10/2026 at 12:33 am.
Originally Posted by FlaPete
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-26 09:39 #9963Regular Member

Posts: 4Brittney
Can't find he on the Volosia search. Do you know what day? Thanks.
Originally Posted by Lugosi25
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-26 15:54 #9962Regular Member

Posts: 19Brittany a guest of LEO Hotel
Our very famous friend of men, Brittany, was recently welcomed by LEO. She's been in the biz for several years and I believe she is tired of the game. Also, has gotten too close to candy. She has gained weight but still looks good. However she has acquired some bad habits. One is trying to rush your visit. Saw her several weeks ago, visited her trailer and she was perspiring heavily during our 30 min. Together. In fact, she tried to end after 15 min. With a BS excuse. But we didn't end!! We have seen this downward spiral before. It's a shame.
-
02-11-26 09:41 #9961Senior Member

Posts: 1112Post was not found I guess I missed it.
Originally Posted by MongerBeast
[View Original Post]
T-Man.
-
02-10-26 15:29 #9960Senior Member

Posts: 91Thank you for your review
Sorry to burst the hopes, but I just got robbed by this one. First she wanted to meet at the Travelodge in Deltona and me give her the donation so she can get the room since she didn't have the funds. Seemed sketch so in reached out later and she had the room in Daytona. Headed out to her and go here. She didn't have the room and had just Ubered here so she gets the room and gives me the room number. Arrived, shared pleasantries, gave donation, then she went to shower as we chatted. Then she said she needed to step out and never returned. Played me for a fool and out $$. 50. Called her multiple times, answered once saying she's coming, and then ghost.
Originally Posted by Gilagin
[View Original Post]
"Bros before hos".
Thank you for your review. Even though it sucks that you received blowback for your review, the community as a whole is much better for it. You probably saved multiple guys a significant amount of money.
Reducing the number of scammers and thieves on this site also benefits the legitimate girls who are trying to be open and honest. It is far better to reward them than to reward the scammers and thieves.
Again, thank you for your review and I hope that good karma comes your way.Last edited by WaterMan561; 02-10-26 at 15:31. Reason: Needed additional information in the post
-
02-10-26 15:15 #9959Senior Member

Posts: 32Caution on this one
Had a Bad dream, pics look ok as did the menu, arrive to Seaview location all looks nice we chatted a bit then things starting going south pictures are older, body was saggy and not all menu items are all menu items are available, all covered ok I can live with that. I didn't know the clock started when I entered the room we agreed on roses for 30 minutes but that was not the case.
After 20 minutes the alarm goes off she stop just short of finishing and says time is up. Wasn't even allow to finish up myself. Never had a dream like this before.
Location also offer other servers di not see them in other room I guess you need to contact them on different numbers.
Posts are in Daytona and Jacskonville.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...l/326708019715
-
02-10-26 14:53 #9958Senior Member

Posts: 1030Just another Dirtona provider
Originally Posted by LegitAutismo
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by SmittyQbert
[View Original Post]
Glad I didn't waste any more of my time on Jaime. Hate to hear you got robbed but on the bright side she will fit right in with all the other worthless Daytona providers. There's a reason why I haven't seen any of the local advertising ladies here in Daytona for quite some time and glad my job gets me out to areas like Melbourne and Orlando where there's plenty of good options available. I think Sammi was the last Daytona advertiser that I saw on a regular basis (pre arrest and extended uncle stay) and even she wasn't really local as she would travel from Jacksonville. Oh well it's probably better that there isn't some quality talent so close to home as I would probably go broke from convenience.
Originally Posted by MotoGib1
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-26 14:52 #9957Senior Member

Posts: 42Curvy
Has anyone seen this one? I can't find any reviews and I tried texting her but have not received a response.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...t/069366099706
-
02-10-26 13:27 #9956Senior Member

Posts: 802That's some stupid shit right there but she turns out to be a ton so nothing lost.
Originally Posted by Gilagin
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-26 08:02 #9955Senior Member

Posts: 1057Donation
There was a great convo in the Ocala thread about handing over the donation prior to the deed.
-
02-10-26 08:00 #9954Senior Member

Posts: 2151If she stepped out, I wonder if she had left a room key somewhere and you can just walk to the front desk and say you're checking out in room blah blah blah.
Originally Posted by LegitAutismo
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-26 19:57 #9953Senior Member

Posts: 70Jamie Robber
Sorry to burst the hopes, but I just got robbed by this one. First she wanted to meet at the Travelodge in Deltona and me give her the donation so she can get the room since she didn't have the funds. Seemed sketch so in reached out later and she had the room in Daytona. Headed out to her and go here. She didn't have the room and had just Ubered here so she gets the room and gives me the room number. Arrived, shared pleasantries, gave donation, then she went to shower as we chatted. Then she said she needed to step out and never returned. Played me for a fool and out $$. 50. Called her multiple times, answered once saying she's coming, and then ghost.
Originally Posted by BeachRunner51
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-26 17:49 #9952Senior Member

Posts: 1030According to her latest ad.
Looks like she's going to have incall in Daytona tonight. Hope you all have better communication with her than I did today. 20 minutes to respond in between messages along with the immediate request for Cash App $$ isn't really how I roll so I think I will save my time and just read about your all's adventures. Rooting for her since Dirtona sure could use a quality provider.
Originally Posted by Gilagin
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/831900082951
-
02-09-26 17:18 #9951Senior Member

Posts: 452Forum
So she contacted me and told me someone showed her my review. This is why I went silent on here for a while. Guesss its time to only share with those that have helped me before.
Originally Posted by Gilagin
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-26 16:19 #9950Senior Member

Posts: 486That test result
That test is 3 months old. Or 60-90 cocks ago.
Originally Posted by CPanthers
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




