Escort Review: Bareback Beauties
+
Submit Review
Results 436 to 450 of 8328
-
02-15-26 08:15 #7893Senior Member

Posts: 2991This
One has had bad interactions an bad reviews a while ago so whoever just keep that in mind!
Originally Posted by TrickTokens379
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-26 13:54 #7892Regular Member

Posts: 6Texas Diamond = All access
Petite and thick southernspinner.
Full menu: BBBJ, BBFS, PSE, DATY 200🌹.
Cool personality, laid back but very talkative.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/texas-di...-vegas-1062017
https://www.peekvids.com/v/diamond-t...in/GLcQB849uW4
-
02-14-26 13:19 #7891Senior Member

Posts: 69Dakota
Saw her for a half-hour outcall. Easy communication. Looks like the pics and friendly. BBBJ, daty, BBFS, cip. 300 hh outcall to the strip. I would repeat if I wasn't a tourist living on the other side of the country. As always YMMV.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...166/7022868196
-
02-08-26 16:20 #7890Senior Member

Posts: 35Same it gets irritating.
Originally Posted by ForestWood
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-26 19:03 #7889Senior Member

Posts: 73This is the one I was thinking about.
Originally Posted by Hollister
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-26 05:27 #7888Senior Member

Posts: 2991John2375
Clear out your mailbox!
Originally Posted by John2375
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-26 01:02 #7887Senior Member

Posts: 339https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/lisa-esc...ake-city-93416
Originally Posted by Joesun1
[View Original Post]
I think is her, she is in salt lake, saw her few times and yes, she mention that she moving back to vegas soon.
-
02-05-26 10:53 #7886Senior Member

Posts: 73Mature Lisa?
The one with the cool bed and mirrors?
Use to be a fave! DM her info please.
Originally Posted by Joesun1
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-26 05:17 #7885Senior Member

Posts: 2991Lisa
For all you Lisa fans the one that does BBFS used to live off of Charleston and Arville she's on her way back to Vegas and is Leaving Laughlin I guess it didn't work out for her down there!
-
01-29-26 00:29 #7884Senior Member

Posts: 75They already beat me to answering but she's lots of fun if you click with her. I don't know where people are saying she's 50 lbs heavier than her pics, that's just not accurate. She sucks a mean dick (BBBJ) and seems very into anal but no BBFS, a ffew years back she let me go bare everywhere but it seems I was not the norm.
Originally Posted by BBFSPeter
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-26 16:46 #7883Senior Member

Posts: 57Save your money and time. Unless you want to chase down overweight Mexican grandmas. Not trying to kink shame, if that is your thing. Don't know if she currently is, but 4 or 5 years ago she did bare.
Originally Posted by CreamPieSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-26 16:31 #7882Senior Member

Posts: 582Anna
Can anyone that's seen her recently comment about her current appearance?
I had appointment with her 4 yrs go. I was already annoyed as fuck when she came to meeting spot because she kept telling me she was 5 minutes away for about 30 minutes. Then I saw she was 50 lbs heavier than pics and I just walked.
Originally Posted by RogerOver
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-26 11:11 #7881Senior Member

Posts: 41Yeah, I kinda figured. I considered asking Breezie but that'd probably be a little too inappropriate as I'd never seen Breezie before.
Originally Posted by BBFSPeter
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-26 10:42 #7880Senior Member

Posts: 3424Anna
https://littlesluttyanna.wixsite.com...asescortannalo
Originally Posted by BBFSPeter
[View Original Post]
I don't think she does BBFS, so make sure you know that before going.
-
01-28-26 01:23 #7879Senior Member

Posts: 252Who is Anna?
Originally Posted by ShadeyMann
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





