Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 80 of 1213 FirstFirst ... 30 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 130 180 580 1080 ... LastLast
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 18186
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17001
    Senior Member


    Posts: 164

    Black girl?

    Looking black GFE girl, Any recommendations? I am in Orlando for 2 weeks.

    Thank you.

  2. #17000

    Aimee New UTR

    Trying to talk her into doing UTR. Been with her couple times and its been great all the time. Full GFE. Takes directions well being somewhat new. I explained her how things will work so she is aware of the protocols. Interested SM can PM for her number. She can only do outcall though. Stays close to MCO. Rates are reasonable too but you have to discuss that with her. Due to working full time she can be available after 3 pm.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260216_091925_Photos~2.jpg‎  

  3. #16999

    Dark chocolate Maya

    This was the second time I saw Maya. The first time I saw her was at her end call but this last time I wanted to go to Motel X because I'm not really comfortable park my car around there and going to the back if you know you know, but there's nothing else I can say about her. She's a very attractive Dark skin petite Ebony provider for her body size. She has a nice ass on her wide open menu with her. We go to Motel X and we pretty much try everything and she's down for Greek, but she's not a Greek goddess. The first time I saw her, I recall her lasting longer with Greek, but this time she couldn't but that's OK. It was still a great date.

    With that said, does anyone have any good under the radar providers that do Greek and have a wide open menu? Any Greek goddesses that are under the raider feel free to go through my posts and ask me any questions about anyone I posted about.

  4. #16998

    Alexis

    Anyone feel comfortable sharing Alexis digits or contact info I'd appreciate it. Coming to Orlando March 5th -7th and staying in down town area. Happy to share info in Phoenix az area if anyone ever comes this way.

    Thanks.

    J.

  5. #16997
    Senior Member


    Posts: 159

    Seleste Amazing!

    Just got back from another amazing time with Seleste. Every time seems to get better! The thing about her is when you see her, she treats you like you are the only person in the room. Like an old lover she hasn't seen in a year, total attention from the caressing to the amazing deep sensual kissing to the passionate sex. It's a level of attention you don't get from most any other providers. Most are clock watchers or they are only about the $$, or they are just trying to get you done and out of there. Not Seleste. Being with her is an experience and that is why we pay a bit extra for her service, she leaves you with a memory and wanting to see her again and again. Both her and her sister Alexis, treat them both well and we can keep them around for awhile. One more thing, she mentioned to me for everyone to be patient with texting and them responding. They have a life outside of this and can't always text back right away, so just be polite and the wait is worth it!

  6. #16996

    Amazing Alexis

    I was able to schedule some time with Alexis and I will echo what has already been said. Beautiful spinner body, GFE, head game that is on par with Veronica (one of my atf). She has a great attitude and is fun in all ways. A top tier gal for sure! I am hopeful I can see her sister sometime soon.

  7. #16995

    Alexis / Celeste

    What more needs to be said these two know how to have fun!

  8. #16994
    I will be traveling to Orlando from down south at the end of this month. Can anyone recommend / send the number of a UTR. I've never explored in the area so any help would be appreciated.

  9. #16993
    Senior Member


    Posts: 150

    Debbie

    Seems a couple of you have exposed her to a sugar baby experience and she likes it.

  10. #16992

    Cleared

    Quote Originally Posted by S6776  [View Original Post]
    Kstron, your inbox is full! Delete some messages so I can reach out to you, its not letting me message you.
    Thanks for the heads up just cleared it.

  11. #16991

    Alexis or Seleste

    Could someone PM either one of their contact numbers.

    Thanks.

  12. #16990
    Quote Originally Posted by Enzo2018  [View Original Post]
    Got her number from Lucas while back. Has a fulltime job so it not easy to meet up but we have made it happen several times. Beautiful face and smile. Natural thin body, not spinner thin, not a big ass but nice. Has pierced nipples very sexy but tits do sag some. I love her accent. Dates usually go the same, she does loosen up after she gets to know you more. Very GFE, dfk, bbj is very good, daty dato yum, fiv fia. Can take a pounding and gets off on it. When she Os she screams, LOL. Super sweet, mid 20's, very sexy demeanor about her. Rates arent cheap but negociate. She seems very low volume and only does this when she needs extra cash. I want to say she might still be on seeking, you can probably lookup her pics there. I don't have an acct on there so can't share pics.
    I want to see her, can you inbox me her number? She's my type.

  13. #16989

    Utr Brazilian Kaila

    Got her number from Lucas while back. Has a fulltime job so it not easy to meet up but we have made it happen several times. Beautiful face and smile. Natural thin body, not spinner thin, not a big ass but nice. Has pierced nipples very sexy but tits do sag some. I love her accent. Dates usually go the same, she does loosen up after she gets to know you more. Very GFE, dfk, bbj is very good, daty dato yum, fiv fia. Can take a pounding and gets off on it. When she Os she screams, LOL. Super sweet, mid 20's, very sexy demeanor about her. Rates arent cheap but negociate. She seems very low volume and only does this when she needs extra cash. I want to say she might still be on seeking, you can probably lookup her pics there. I don't have an acct on there so can't share pics.

  14. #16988

    Thank you!

    Quote Originally Posted by JSalami  [View Original Post]
    Needed a release, called up an old friend. As always super easy comms and doesn't leave you waiting. We scheduled a dream and it was lovely. Always easy and simple with Sarah.

    Stay Safe.
    Always a pleasure.

  15. #16987

    Game is gone

    Quote Originally Posted by TicoRico  [View Original Post]
    After a 3 year retirement, I'm announcing my comeback like Jordan. I'm hoping I still have my cred as an established member of this board. Would love to know who Alexis is and how to meet her LOL.
    Not looking good outside of UTRs. Half these b#ches are load managing (no pun intended) with the GPS and the other half's on that substance like the NBA in the 80's. I heard the euroleague (Tampa) is better but just depends on your type. You can still find Gems but just as easy as duds. Hit my Dms.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape