Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 85 of 974 FirstFirst ... 35 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 135 185 585 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 14608
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13348

    Medusa

    Has anyone seen her lately? I am reading she is awesome at giving head and very reasonably priced. Curious where exactly she is so I can measure the drive out.

  2. #13347
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    Most certainly all Woman. He HAS to be referring to another He-She. She is one classy Lady.
    It definitely was Madame D. We shared a large and strong joint, that probably had a lot to do with the paranoia. I'm a light weight with that stuff.

  3. #13346

    Hmmmmm?

    Quote Originally Posted by BeachGuyMia  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/naple...2/749090821811

    Wondering if anyone has seen this one and has info to share? Feel free to dm me if you prefer. TIA.
    She looks cute but clocking in at 201 lbs is way too mych woman for me. Also makes me wonder how old those pics are.

  4. #13345

    No contact but.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmyh9  [View Original Post]
    Looks like a duo advertising ini Fort Myers. Don't think I have seen their ad or pics before. Very limited information. I txted them but no replay as yet. Anyone have any contact with them?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/naple...-/989814862614

    Tried to post a few of their pics but no luck. Not sure what I'm doing wrong.

    Thanks.
    They been posting on STG for at least 5 years. I remember reading a not very stellar review on here. Do a search.

  5. #13344

    Thick Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by BeachGuyMia  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/naple...2/749090821811

    Wondering if anyone has seen this one and has info to share? Feel free to dm me if you prefer. TIA.
    She is super thick, loves to ride. Has lots of energy to be on top. Willing to help you finish and easy going during the visit I had with her. I'll repeat.

  6. #13343

    The Girls

    Looks like a duo advertising ini Fort Myers. Don't think I have seen their ad or pics before. Very limited information. I txted them but no replay as yet. Anyone have any contact with them?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/naple...-/989814862614

    Tried to post a few of their pics but no luck. Not sure what I'm doing wrong.

    Thanks.

  7. #13342

    Where is Ashley?

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMen123  [View Original Post]
    I would have to say Ashley, she is the best at that.
    Can I get contact details or listing please?

  8. #13341

    Anyone Know Anything?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/naple...2/749090821811

    Wondering if anyone has seen this one and has info to share? Feel free to dm me if you prefer. TIA.

  9. #13340

    Hahahahaha

    Quote Originally Posted by Retired11  [View Original Post]
    What magic pill do you take?
    Only thing I can go 2 rounds with is Little Debbie snack cakes.

  10. #13339

    Assly

    Quote Originally Posted by Paulc153  [View Original Post]
    I'll 2nd that. Visited her last week for a half hour. BBBJ was spot on. Non rushed and paid plenty of attention to the whole package. I reciprocated with some DATY which she enjoyed and then on to doggy for the finish.
    She don't fuck around neither. Straight for the cock.

  11. #13338

    Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMen123  [View Original Post]
    I would have to say Ashley, she is the best at that.
    I'll 2nd that. Visited her last week for a half hour. BBBJ was spot on. Non rushed and paid plenty of attention to the whole package. I reciprocated with some DATY which she enjoyed and then on to doggy for the finish.

  12. #13337

    2 rounds?

    Quote Originally Posted by Apple23  [View Original Post]
    Between rounds.

    That's what I usually do 2 rounds.

    Like to do hour sessions.
    What magic pill do you take?

  13. #13336

    Pops

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    What in Gods name do you talk about between pops? Umm. Nice picture is that a Van Gogh? No actually its a Wal-Mart I got it on a roll back. LOL.

    I have COPD. And well. I'm old. I start out talking dirty. Then about 8 pumps in I'm reaching for my inhaler. LOL.
    Between rounds.

    That's what I usually do 2 rounds.

    Like to do hour sessions.

  14. #13335

    Just curious.

    Quote Originally Posted by Apple23  [View Original Post]
    What else can I say did you haven't heard off.

    This girl does it all great personality clean place.

    Two rounds we had she can hold a nice conversation between pops.

    Or you can just watch and enjoy the show.

    And then to the second round we go she was making sure I was leaving drain.

    And happy waiting for next time.

    We will return a must do gentlemen.
    What in Gods name do you talk about between pops? Umm. Nice picture is that a Van Gogh? No actually its a Wal-Mart I got it on a roll back. LOL.

    I have COPD. And well. I'm old. I start out talking dirty. Then about 8 pumps in I'm reaching for my inhaler. LOL.

  15. #13334
    Quote Originally Posted by MudStuffin  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any experience with Juliet?
    A year ago I found the pics to be 10-15 years old and at least 30 lbs ago. Nuru massage but not really sensual. You may get a happy but that's it. Way more fun at most AMPs at 1/3rd the cost.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape