Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 19 of 253 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 69 119 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 285 of 3783
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3513

    Lulu at Blue Moon

    Stopped by without any appointment as I usually do.

    Girl named Lulu opened the door. Petite girl, pretty face, long black hair with bangs, B's, very welcoming and warm, gave me a big hug.

    Recently had a visit with a girl with massive honkers, returning back to my modest preference.

    All-in dono as I usually do and routinely got undressed and sat on the table while waiting for her to return.

    She immediately knew what to do, gave me a blue toast, then DFK while feeling her body under her dress. Love her B's and little handful bottom. Couldn't find a tattoo while undressing her, little well-groomed trimmed kitty. Started with some 69, she gets pretty into it and sucked the tip well before DT. Laid her back for some DATY, she accepted DATO and not sure which she enjoyed more but her engine was revving. Suited up, I was rock solid, so I knew it was going to be good today. Slowly worked in mish, she's super snug and warm, took a little bit before her kitty opened up but once I got full access, the sensation on my tip when I was balls-deep was amazing while she her kitty was purring. Threw her legs together over my shoulder for a tighter squeeze, and she was having a little trouble again with the depth but eventually took it well. Rolled her onto her side and was hitting her spot, she gripped onto my arms and sheets before buckling her hips, but I kept going while she was slapping my arm. K9 finale, plowed her over the edge of the table then lifted her hips so her legs were off the ground and just railed her until I was ready to blow. Pulled out and blew all over her cheeks and back. Cleaned up and little massage and chatter. Big hug and kisses again before leaving.

    Love these petite girls. Recommend Lulu, she was a champ at taking it hard for the 30 mins before I couldn't hold out anymore.

    Would visit with her again if she's still here next time.

    Dmg $$2.

  2. #3512

    Rim in IE

    Anyone know any girls who does RIM? I usually venture out to OC for this but just wondering if we got options closer to here. TIA.

  3. #3511

    Being a gentleman goes a long way

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyJohns21  [View Original Post]
    Has Latina service got any better? My experience is pretty basic service, meaning all covered, not a lot of touching poor attitudes. I like me some Latinas, but with the Asians they tend to go above and beyond when you find the right place. For the same amount you get more for your money with an Asian. Never had a Latina take it in the rear or cim. Been looking for a Latina with an Asians service.
    Ima keep it 100 without saying too much. If you act like a gentleman and are consistent with seeing beautiful women then they will eventually do things for you they normally wouldn't in a good way.

  4. #3510
    Quote Originally Posted by LabWalker  [View Original Post]
    This is in Upland on the south side of Foothill down on the west end near Claremont. Just says MASSAGE out front nowadays. Visited as a walk in yesterday and was greeted by CiCi. A little Chinese spinner about five foot nothing and 110 lbs. She had shoulder length dark hair, nice MM 34 C's and a small, yet decent round butt. She wore a stretchy tank top style top and leggings that showed her curves and cleavage enough to capture my interest right away.

    We went to the room and I paid the 30 minute HF of. 40. They list. 50 for 45 min, . 60 for 1 hr. CiCi told me to undress and she'd be back. The room looked tidy and was roomy but I noticed the paper towel over the face place hole looked used. So I went to the supply table and grabbed a replacement and fixed the issue myself. I've seen places that reused sheets and towels that weren't "soiled" and as a personal preference I usually don't return to these places. More on this later..
    Absolutely Spot on description of Cici and services exactly how you described her from looks to service even got offered 2 girls. Which the other girl isn't to bad her name is Mina and she had the exact outfit of Cici just Tan tank and leggings.

    Good find and catch on this place!

  5. #3509
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoKingAwesome  [View Original Post]
    In case anyone else was hoping that it was the same Yomi that was at Blue Moon Spa in Upland or 99 Health in the OC it's not her unless they bait and switched me because this one looked older and didn't have that toned gym body that I saw at the other place.
    Thanks for the info. But I also wonder how is this place. Any other girls available?

  6. #3508
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoKingAwesome  [View Original Post]
    The pictures are all fake. They normally send me the bubbly younger Asian pictures but not the same when I visited.
    The previous time I visited their other location, the picture they sent was actually the same girl. Judy in the picture looks pretty hot. Too bad she's not the same girl as the pic.

  7. #3507
    Quote Originally Posted by Big18D  [View Original Post]
    I recently tried January Spa in Rancho Cucamonga for the first time. I messaged the mamasan ahead of time, and the communication was easy and straightforward.

    I decided to see Yomi, and I was lucky that the mamasan said Yomi could take me in just 2 hours, so I went right over.

    As soon as I walked in the door, Yomi greeted me with a big smileshe looked genuinely happy to see me. She took my hand and led me straight to her room.

    Yomi appears to be in her mid-20's, with a cute girl-next-door face. Her body frame is very petiteabout 5'1" and maybe 100 lbs.

    In the room, I handed her the house fee plus tips. She asked me to undress and lie on the table. Once she undressed, her body looked great to me: perky C-cup tits and a smooth shaved kitty.

    She came over, and we started with DFK. Then she slowly worked her way down my body, kissing and licking. She spent time licking my balls before going into a nice BBBJ. After that we did 69 for a biteverything was very clean and fresh.

    When it was time for the main event, we started in CG. She rode with tons of energy and enthusiasm. After all the foreplay, I was already close, so I had to ask her to slow down a little.

    We switched to missionary. She got super wet, and it felt incredible. Then we moved to doggy styleagain, I could barely hold on.

    I probably could have kept going multiple rounds with her, but time was limited. We went back to CG, and this time I finally finished in the bag.

    Afterward, she cleaned me up nicely. When our time was up, I got dressed while she waited by the door with a bottle of water and a hard candy for me. She gave me a kiss goodbye and sent me on my way.

    I will definitely be back for sure.

    Damage: 50+140.
    In case anyone else was hoping that it was the same Yomi that was at Blue Moon Spa in Upland or 99 Health in the OC it's not her unless they bait and switched me because this one looked older and didn't have that toned gym body that I saw at the other place.

  8. #3506
    Quote Originally Posted by HoDough  [View Original Post]
    Not sure how they got my number, but they sent me some pics of their girls. The $20 off card makes me think it's the same owner as the other one in the area. I was wondering if you also got the same pics and if Judy looks similar, or if they just sent fake / altered pics.
    The pictures are all fake. They normally send me the bubbly younger Asian pictures but not the same when I visited.

  9. #3505
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoKingAwesome  [View Original Post]
    Wanted to try a new random place in the IE (Montclair) since Lake wasn't doing it that week and Bluu was busy. I texted a place on BP and they advertised latinas working with Asians. When I got there the place was very busy with the kids martial arts school nearby so parking sucked. I wait an hour and went back when things slowed down and was greeted by this average looking Chinese girl with some nice looking man mades. Got into the room and was told to wait for the Latina because she was finishing up. Well apparently she was done for the "week" because the previous guest found out she had a visitor so the other 2 ladies working ran to the room and apologized to the angry monger.

    I almost got up and left but was assured that everything was ok but was told I could see Lulu / Dudu and she would refund half of my HF. Her body looked good enough and her massage was very good. While massaging my back she made sure to massage the back of my head with her crotch which now gave me a brand new fetish. She made sure to massage me for the full 30 minutes even though I only paid for 30 minutes. Then she has me flip and then LFK, rubbed her hard tits in my face and then climbed on for 69 without asking. Such a wet and soft mouth and we spent lots of time getting each other off in 69 until she started leaking. Puts on the cover and hops on reverse ACG and starts telling me how full she feels and how much she loves me. Very good acting and after I flip her over standing doggy I finish..
    Not sure how they got my number, but they sent me some pics of their girls. The $20 off card makes me think it's the same owner as the other one in the area. I was wondering if you also got the same pics and if Judy looks similar, or if they just sent fake / altered pics.

  10. #3504

    Lulu or Dudu at Aurora Bliss Spa

    Wanted to try a new random place in the IE (Montclair) since Lake wasn't doing it that week and Bluu was busy. I texted a place on BP and they advertised latinas working with Asians. When I got there the place was very busy with the kids martial arts school nearby so parking sucked. I wait an hour and went back when things slowed down and was greeted by this average looking Chinese girl with some nice looking man mades. Got into the room and was told to wait for the Latina because she was finishing up. Well apparently she was done for the "week" because the previous guest found out she had a visitor so the other 2 ladies working ran to the room and apologized to the angry monger.

    I almost got up and left but was assured that everything was ok but was told I could see Lulu / Dudu and she would refund half of my HF. Her body looked good enough and her massage was very good. While massaging my back she made sure to massage the back of my head with her crotch which now gave me a brand new fetish. She made sure to massage me for the full 30 minutes even though I only paid for 30 minutes. Then she has me flip and then LFK, rubbed her hard tits in my face and then climbed on for 69 without asking. Such a wet and soft mouth and we spent lots of time getting each other off in 69 until she started leaking. Puts on the cover and hops on reverse ACG and starts telling me how full she feels and how much she loves me. Very good acting and after I flip her over standing doggy I finish.

    After I was done she brought over her friend Judy and she looked like a pretty good with tattoos on her right arm and a small bubbly butt. Went straight to DFK and reminded me to try her next time, lifted her skirt and had me lightly finger her to feel her shaved kitty and grab her ass. Gave me a card for $20 off after 3 visits and off I went.

    Also they loved talking trash about the lazy Latina who doesn't offer much and only shows up when she has an appointment. So not sure if it was them being jealous or just a warning but nice to know.

  11. #3503

    Miki at Blue Moon

    I saw Miki at Blue Moon yesterday afternoon, it is a toftt session and the result was great.

    Here are the juicy details:

    Miki welcomed me in and complimented me that I smelled very well. She is a beautiful girl. She has a cute face, body is slim and tits are C cups. Black long hair, no tattoos and clean shaved. Age wise late 20's. Once we finished the payment, undressed and I started a DFK while groping her. Her ass felt great. Gently rubbed between her ass cheeks and she moaned. Jr was erect, she got on her knees, undressed me and took me in her mouth, no hands. Had a beautiful view and great eye contact. Loved the BBBJ. Gently put my hand on the back of her head and helped her. Small mouth but she sucked well. Told her it was my turn, got her on all fours on the table, while I knelt on the edge and licked her pussy, very tasty! Laid on the table, got her on top and had her rub her pussy on my bare cock. Sadly, she doesn't offer BBFS. Suited up and she hopped on top, wow she was tight!! Kissing her deeply while thrusting in her was hot!! After a bit, switched to doggy. The view of her bent over, her moans, her waist-ass ratio was too much for me and unloaded deep in the cover inside her. Great girl, will repeat.

  12. #3502

    Yomi at January Spa

    I recently tried January Spa in Rancho Cucamonga for the first time. I messaged the mamasan ahead of time, and the communication was easy and straightforward.

    I decided to see Yomi, and I was lucky that the mamasan said Yomi could take me in just 2 hours, so I went right over.

    As soon as I walked in the door, Yomi greeted me with a big smile—she looked genuinely happy to see me. She took my hand and led me straight to her room.

    Yomi appears to be in her mid-20's, with a cute girl-next-door face. Her body frame is very petite—about 5'1" and maybe 100 lbs.

    In the room, I handed her the house fee plus tips. She asked me to undress and lie on the table. Once she undressed, her body looked great to me: perky C-cup tits and a smooth shaved kitty.

    She came over, and we started with DFK. Then she slowly worked her way down my body, kissing and licking. She spent time licking my balls before going into a nice BBBJ. After that we did 69 for a bit—everything was very clean and fresh.

    When it was time for the main event, we started in CG. She rode with tons of energy and enthusiasm. After all the foreplay, I was already close, so I had to ask her to slow down a little.

    We switched to missionary. She got super wet, and it felt incredible. Then we moved to doggy style—again, I could barely hold on.

    I probably could have kept going multiple rounds with her, but time was limited. We went back to CG, and this time I finally finished in the bag.

    Afterward, she cleaned me up nicely. When our time was up, I got dressed while she waited by the door with a bottle of water and a hard candy for me. She gave me a kiss goodbye and sent me on my way.

    I will definitely be back for sure.

    Damage: 50+140.

  13. #3501

    3/7

    Quote Originally Posted by Gentleman94  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen any of the new talent, but ruby lost weight and looks even better than before. Barbie is now very fit with her nice big ass and big tits she is like my favorite at the moment. Vanessa is hot too. I haven't seen Mila in a long time but if you have any update of any of the girls looks let me know. Also Linda isn't as good as she used to be. Linda got boob reduction and doesn't even let people see
    her chest now, gained a little weight and is showing her age now.

    I haven't tried any of the new girls there, but I plan to by years end.
    I never tried anyone but mila and 1 other chick that was so, so. I like 3/7 big rooms. Like to see a new hottie. . . How hot are the other girls?

  14. #3500
    Quote Originally Posted by Gentleman94  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen any of the new talent, but ruby lost weight and looks even better than before. Barbie is now very fit with her nice big ass and big tits she is like my favorite at the moment. Vanessa is hot too. I haven't seen Mila in a long time but if you have any update of any of the girls looks let me know. Also Linda isn't as good as she used to be. Linda got boob reduction and doesn't even let people see her chest now, gained a little weight and is showing her age now.

    I haven't tried any of the new girls there, but I plan to by years end.
    Has Latina service got any better? My experience is pretty basic service, meaning all covered, not a lot of touching poor attitudes. I like me some Latinas, but with the Asians they tend to go above and beyond when you find the right place. For the same amount you get more for your money with an Asian. Never had a Latina take it in the rear or cim. Been looking for a Latina with an Asians service.

  15. #3499

    Three seven

    Quote Originally Posted by FruitCake  [View Original Post]
    Any hotties working at 3/7?
    I haven't seen any of the new talent, but ruby lost weight and looks even better than before. Barbie is now very fit with her nice big ass and big tits she is like my favorite at the moment. Vanessa is hot too. I haven't seen Mila in a long time but if you have any update of any of the girls looks let me know. Also Linda isn't as good as she used to be. Linda got boob reduction and doesn't even let people see her chest now, gained a little weight and is showing her age now.

    I haven't tried any of the new girls there, but I plan to by years end.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape