Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,271 to 3,285 of 58860
-
02-14-26 00:22 #55590Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Hahaha it definitely was a blast! And not expected but sometimes those are the best times.
Originally Posted by BooBoo24
[View Original Post]
Box of chocolates-check.
Flowers- check.
Teddy bear-check.
Bang them until they can't fuck anymore and tap out- check, check.
Kimi is next- I'm hearing good things about her.
-
02-14-26 00:05 #55589Senior Member

Posts: 105Qq down on.
Originally Posted by DrivVCum
[View Original Post]
I drive and spring spa up on 17-92.
-
02-13-26 23:16 #55588Regular Member

Posts: 11Where is Abby located currently?
Does anyone know where Abby is at the moment? Last month she was at Orchid, I'm wondering if she is still there.
-
02-13-26 22:53 #55587Regular Member

Posts: 17Late Night Nookie
I come into town pretty often, by way of DC, and I've been trying to live out one of the many fantasies I see on this forum. But when I'm in town, I'm usually getting done with my work day at / around 11/11:30 p and every place mentioned on this forum "closes" at midnight. How does one make something happen in this city between 11:30-1 am? Is mieji open that late? If I text someone ahead of time would they (Orchid or Tokyo. Or is that the same place?) be open that late? I don't want to be "that guy" that walks in at 9:59 when the kitchen closes at 10. Any and all advice is welcome. DM me or post here, if you think others might find use in your wisdom.
-
02-13-26 21:54 #55586Senior Member

Posts: 418Yeah, I tend to believe most of the posts on the board...call me the anti-skeptic. But my "Massagey-Sense" was tingling on this one too.
Originally Posted by MarkGew
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-26 21:48 #55585Senior Member

Posts: 418Jesus Christ, no wonder these girls are tired when I come down there, you need to be locked up! Hahaha!
Originally Posted by HappyXxx
[View Original Post]
What a fucking party...I'm starting to think a Valentine's trip is in order. Unless the spots will be flooded with you boys bringing chocolate heart boxes. LOL
-
02-13-26 20:40 #55584Senior Member

Posts: 152Meiji
Anyone seen Risa or Rain yet? 3 Japanese providers, hard to pick LOL.
Wondering if any pictures match up, even slightly.
-
02-13-26 20:17 #55583Senior Member

Posts: 406I'm glad someone else is noticing the trend. It's not just him.
Originally Posted by MarkGew
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-26 19:24 #55582Senior Member

Posts: 1230Interesting, 9 reviews PNW & Arizona again......
Originally Posted by HappyXxx
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-26 15:58 #55581Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Earlier in your review, you said you popped the head and didn't take long for you both to cum because you were so turned on but then in the end you said she ripped off the cover. Did she let you hit raw dog and then through on the cover.
Originally Posted by WifiWarrior88
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-26 14:38 #55580Senior Member

Posts: 132Orchard spa
Had some free time today stopped and met a girl called Tina. She will qualify as a spinner normal routine except the fun started first then a shower and then a short massage total time was probably 40-45 minutes at mo best so be aware.
-
02-13-26 14:07 #55579Senior Member

Posts: 1230Vivi went back down south, sounds like it was worth the 45 minute wait but I couldn't have did it.
Originally Posted by Hindenburg
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-26 14:02 #55578Senior Member

Posts: 1230That'd be nice, even if it did happen wouldn't affect traffic 🤣.
Originally Posted by Nickyluvsamp
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-26 11:41 #55577Senior Member

Posts: 65A little more meat?
Any of you guys know of any of the local spot have a like a chubby provider?? All I seem to come across are the small skinny ones would like to find a spot that has a provider with a little more cushion for the pushing you know what I mean. I know most ladys from over yonder arent built like that would be like a unicorn find.
-
02-13-26 11:07 #55576Senior Member

Posts: 854Shinjuku is one of the 23 wards of Tokyo, like say how Manhattan is to New York City. The area right around Shinjuku Station is a lot like Times Square. The image that most people come up with when they picture Tokyo is basically Shinjuku: skyscrapers, nightlife, shopping, fine dining, etc. Saitama is a prefecture (basically a "state") just to the north of Tokyo. Even though it's geographically north of Tokyo, I'd say the vibe is generally like New Jersey in relation to New York City. I've lived in both Tokyo and Saitama. I wonder what part of Saitama she is from.
Originally Posted by DickJackman
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





