Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 91 of 2491 FirstFirst ... 41 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 141 191 591 1091 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 37352
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36002

    Weight

    Quote Originally Posted by WhatsBreakfast  [View Original Post]
    Last time I saw her was probably less than a year ago, I'll just say her body left me with little desire to return. She had what looked like old marks all over her legs, she had put on some weight compared to years ago when she was thinner, just unappealing to me entirely.
    If she put on weight it could be a good sign that she's getting clean, maybe.

  2. #36001

    UTR looking for new

    Got a UTR single mom looking to add a few guys about 5 to 10 to help her finances out. Looking to trade digits for other UTRs. Black petite body bubble ass decent tits. Will allow all 3 holes can take a pounding, directions and let's you do whatever until you finish. You will have to either host her or do car / get a room. She has never posted so not hip to alot lingo in the game. Send a message if you want to meet her.

  3. #36000

    Usually a misdemeanor, not a felony

    Depends on jurisdiction and circumstances.

    Quote Originally Posted by MyBudFang  [View Original Post]
    Its a felony, in all 50 states, except outside of Clark county, nv.

  4. #35999
    Senior Member


    Posts: 312
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatsBreakfast  [View Original Post]
    Last time I saw her was probably less than a year ago, I'll just say her body left me with little desire to return. She had what looked like old marks all over her legs, she had put on some weight compared to years ago when she was thinner, just unappealing to me entirely.
    That's unfortunate. I was kind of suspecting as much with one of the pictures she posted. Used to really enjoy going to see her but she started to get very hit or miss and even responding.

  5. #35998
    Quote Originally Posted by VangDr  [View Original Post]
    I've never had an issue with her, seen her a few times and she usually stays around Bells Rd. It's been a few months since I've seen her last but as always, past performances are not indicative of future results.
    Last time I saw her was probably less than a year ago, I'll just say her body left me with little desire to return. She had what looked like old marks all over her legs, she had put on some weight compared to years ago when she was thinner, just unappealing to me entirely.

  6. #35997

    Tiffany

    Quote Originally Posted by Cujo4  [View Original Post]
    I've seen a couple of reviews on her from last year. Has anyone seen her recently or this year? Someone stated CLEAR use of the monkey and someone also stated no evidence of the monkey.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...y/799012829846
    I've never had an issue with her, seen her a few times and she usually stays around Bells Rd. It's been a few months since I've seen her last but as always, past performances are not indicative of future results.

  7. #35996
    Senior Member


    Posts: 156

    Ms. Tiffany

    I've seen a couple of reviews on her from last year. Has anyone seen her recently or this year? Someone stated CLEAR use of the monkey and someone also stated no evidence of the monkey.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...y/799012829846

  8. #35995
    Quote Originally Posted by ChristNotama  [View Original Post]
    What is damage?
    I think 100 or 140 qv add 40 for Greek if I remember correctly but don't quote me.

  9. #35994

    Anybody seen her

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ond/201925883. I mean gawd damn. Looks to good to be real.

  10. #35993

    Dmage

    Quote Originally Posted by Shoxxxnuff  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her 3 or 4 times in Chester. She's definitely the girl in the pics. Everything covered and there is a small upcharge for Greek but not outrageous overall prices are reasonable. I would see her again.
    What is damage?

  11. #35992
    Quote Originally Posted by ChristNotama  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody been able to contact her or seen her? I have tried a few times, but never a response.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/9194383228
    I've seen her 3 or 4 times in Chester. She's definitely the girl in the pics. Everything covered and there is a small upcharge for Greek but not outrageous overall prices are reasonable. I would see her again.

  12. #35991

    Ghost treatment

    Has anybody been able to contact her or seen her? I have tried a few times, but never a response.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/9194383228

  13. #35990

    Felony

    Quote Originally Posted by Raheem  [View Original Post]
    It's a FELONY to solicit for prostitution in NC. The hoe gets off with a misdemeanor for agreeing. GS 14-205.1.
    Its a felony, in all 50 states, except outside of Clark county, nv.

  14. #35989
    Quote Originally Posted by Raheem  [View Original Post]
    It's a FELONY to solicit for prostitution in NC. The hoe gets off with a misdemeanor for agreeing. GS 14-205.1.
    Not the first time, unless its a minor.

  15. #35988

    Hell no

    Quote Originally Posted by WaterLynn  [View Original Post]
    It really can't be understated how dangerous hobbying in NC is right now. No penalty for the girls, cash rewards of $10 k for cooperating against the john. Multiple task forces set up throughout the state with the sole purpose of enforcing the new laws. Hotel staff undergoing training and mandatory reporting of anything suspicious, will lose business license if not. Like I said, it's unlike anything that's ever existed before.
    I hope this doesn't catch on. Our hobby would be dead.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape