Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 37351
-
02-15-26 15:50 #36001Senior Member

Posts: 71UTR looking for new
Got a UTR single mom looking to add a few guys about 5 to 10 to help her finances out. Looking to trade digits for other UTRs. Black petite body bubble ass decent tits. Will allow all 3 holes can take a pounding, directions and let's you do whatever until you finish. You will have to either host her or do car / get a room. She has never posted so not hip to alot lingo in the game. Send a message if you want to meet her.
-
02-15-26 14:22 #36000Senior Member

Posts: 400Usually a misdemeanor, not a felony
Depends on jurisdiction and circumstances.
Originally Posted by MyBudFang
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-26 12:49 #35999Senior Member

Posts: 312That's unfortunate. I was kind of suspecting as much with one of the pictures she posted. Used to really enjoy going to see her but she started to get very hit or miss and even responding.
Originally Posted by WhatsBreakfast
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-26 12:36 #35998Senior Member

Posts: 371Last time I saw her was probably less than a year ago, I'll just say her body left me with little desire to return. She had what looked like old marks all over her legs, she had put on some weight compared to years ago when she was thinner, just unappealing to me entirely.
Originally Posted by VangDr
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-26 10:00 #35997Senior Member

Posts: 353Tiffany
I've never had an issue with her, seen her a few times and she usually stays around Bells Rd. It's been a few months since I've seen her last but as always, past performances are not indicative of future results.
Originally Posted by Cujo4
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-26 08:33 #35996Senior Member

Posts: 156Ms. Tiffany
I've seen a couple of reviews on her from last year. Has anyone seen her recently or this year? Someone stated CLEAR use of the monkey and someone also stated no evidence of the monkey.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...y/799012829846
-
02-14-26 20:07 #35995Senior Member

Posts: 208I think 100 or 140 qv add 40 for Greek if I remember correctly but don't quote me.
Originally Posted by ChristNotama
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-26 16:48 #35994Senior Member

Posts: 105Anybody seen her
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ond/201925883. I mean gawd damn. Looks to good to be real.
-
02-14-26 10:41 #35993Senior Member

Posts: 767Dmage
What is damage?
Originally Posted by Shoxxxnuff
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-26 08:45 #35992Senior Member

Posts: 208I've seen her 3 or 4 times in Chester. She's definitely the girl in the pics. Everything covered and there is a small upcharge for Greek but not outrageous overall prices are reasonable. I would see her again.
Originally Posted by ChristNotama
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-26 04:50 #35991Senior Member

Posts: 767Ghost treatment
Has anybody been able to contact her or seen her? I have tried a few times, but never a response.
https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/9194383228
-
02-13-26 20:08 #35990Senior Member

Posts: 700Felony
Its a felony, in all 50 states, except outside of Clark county, nv.
Originally Posted by Raheem
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-26 20:03 #35989Senior Member

Posts: 348Not the first time, unless its a minor.
Originally Posted by Raheem
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-26 17:48 #35988Senior Member

Posts: 171Hell no
I hope this doesn't catch on. Our hobby would be dead.
Originally Posted by WaterLynn
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-26 15:54 #35987Senior Member

Posts: 957Highly Recommended if.
The good, unreal 21 y o spinner body. Had normal hair when I saw her earlier this week.
Originally Posted by Chimmysan
[View Original Post]
The great, my perfect type of ass, work of art, small, firm, heart shaped with a thigh gap.
The not wonderful, everything covered, no kissing or DFK, no DATY, basically CBJ & CFS. Pricy, QV $160, Half $250, Hour $400.
Stays in decent hotels.
I did a QV and she is very sweet, not hardened at all. From her ad pics, definitely a stripper. I'm going to repeat, just for the rear view. Only another QV, if DFK, BBBJ & DATY we're on the menu, I might do a half hour.
She says she's Greek friendly, but she's not a fan. No surprise since she doesn't allow you to do what you need to do to get a babe ready for anal. Especially such a tiny thing.
She wasn't up to it when I saw her, but at a $250 adder, I'd pass most likely. Unless she'd lower either her half hour rate or Greek adder.
She likes her weed, maybe some occasional nose candy but no sign of any demons. She's still here, if anyone has the itch.











Reply With Quote





