Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 92 of 2491 FirstFirst ... 42 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 142 192 592 1092 ... LastLast
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 37358
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #35993

    Dmage

    Quote Originally Posted by Shoxxxnuff  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her 3 or 4 times in Chester. She's definitely the girl in the pics. Everything covered and there is a small upcharge for Greek but not outrageous overall prices are reasonable. I would see her again.
    What is damage?

  2. #35992
    Quote Originally Posted by ChristNotama  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody been able to contact her or seen her? I have tried a few times, but never a response.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/9194383228
    I've seen her 3 or 4 times in Chester. She's definitely the girl in the pics. Everything covered and there is a small upcharge for Greek but not outrageous overall prices are reasonable. I would see her again.

  3. #35991

    Ghost treatment

    Has anybody been able to contact her or seen her? I have tried a few times, but never a response.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/9194383228

  4. #35990

    Felony

    Quote Originally Posted by Raheem  [View Original Post]
    It's a FELONY to solicit for prostitution in NC. The hoe gets off with a misdemeanor for agreeing. GS 14-205.1.
    Its a felony, in all 50 states, except outside of Clark county, nv.

  5. #35989
    Quote Originally Posted by Raheem  [View Original Post]
    It's a FELONY to solicit for prostitution in NC. The hoe gets off with a misdemeanor for agreeing. GS 14-205.1.
    Not the first time, unless its a minor.

  6. #35988

    Hell no

    Quote Originally Posted by WaterLynn  [View Original Post]
    It really can't be understated how dangerous hobbying in NC is right now. No penalty for the girls, cash rewards of $10 k for cooperating against the john. Multiple task forces set up throughout the state with the sole purpose of enforcing the new laws. Hotel staff undergoing training and mandatory reporting of anything suspicious, will lose business license if not. Like I said, it's unlike anything that's ever existed before.
    I hope this doesn't catch on. Our hobby would be dead.

  7. #35987

    Highly Recommended if.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chimmysan  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/201555094

    I get a taste for a slim thing every now and then and I always see this lovely lady whenever she is in town. She's always pleasant, clean and I've never had any negative visits after at least half a dozen. Everytime she's in town I always visit. She's here till tomorrow morning.
    The good, unreal 21 y o spinner body. Had normal hair when I saw her earlier this week.

    The great, my perfect type of ass, work of art, small, firm, heart shaped with a thigh gap.

    The not wonderful, everything covered, no kissing or DFK, no DATY, basically CBJ & CFS. Pricy, QV $160, Half $250, Hour $400.

    Stays in decent hotels.

    I did a QV and she is very sweet, not hardened at all. From her ad pics, definitely a stripper. I'm going to repeat, just for the rear view. Only another QV, if DFK, BBBJ & DATY we're on the menu, I might do a half hour.

    She says she's Greek friendly, but she's not a fan. No surprise since she doesn't allow you to do what you need to do to get a babe ready for anal. Especially such a tiny thing.

    She wasn't up to it when I saw her, but at a $250 adder, I'd pass most likely. Unless she'd lower either her half hour rate or Greek adder.

    She likes her weed, maybe some occasional nose candy but no sign of any demons. She's still here, if anyone has the itch.

  8. #35986
    Quote Originally Posted by Raheem  [View Original Post]
    It's a FELONY to solicit for prostitution in NC. The hoe gets off with a misdemeanor for agreeing. GS 14-205.1.
    It really can't be understated how dangerous hobbying in NC is right now. No penalty for the girls, cash rewards of $10 k for cooperating against the john. Multiple task forces set up throughout the state with the sole purpose of enforcing the new laws. Hotel staff undergoing training and mandatory reporting of anything suspicious, will lose business license if not. Like I said, it's unlike anything that's ever existed before.

  9. #35985

    Risky

    Quote Originally Posted by MackMan86  [View Original Post]
    Whats risky is playing in Nc.
    It's a FELONY to solicit for prostitution in NC. The hoe gets off with a misdemeanor for agreeing. GS 14-205.1.

  10. #35984

    Risky

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTartzy  [View Original Post]
    I have to go to NC for work next week and I have a date set up with one of my ATFs that happens to be visiting the same city as me. She's known for her BBBJCIM. I've never partaken in that part of her because I always play things safe. I have a significant other at home and catching anything would be a really bad situation for me.

    My little head has me thinking about taking the risk, but my big head keeps coming back to it's not worth it. Can someone tell my little head to take a walk or should I go for it?
    What´s risky is playing in Nc.

  11. #35983

    Sunday fun day I guess

    Apparently Emerson and possibly a friend named Sam are coming into town. I have no clue if they are doing doubles or what. She asked if I would put the word out. Will be here Sunday and Sunday only.

    GL.

    Stay safe.

  12. #35982

    Thick little chunky

    Any body tried this one recently]' I'm thinking of takin it for a test drive.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/201769776

  13. #35981

    Time wasting girls

    This one had mayonnaise all over her lips when we FaceTimed. Pics have heavy filter, she is a *.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/201768152

    This one told me the wrong hotel, and is also a *.

    https://callescort.org/350-231-5490

  14. #35980

    Spohie with trophy (Nikki S) doing doubles

    Nikki wanted to let mongers know she has a friend and doubles are available. Here are pics of the friend. Reach out to her if interested.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails att.Zr0wQVGb-nWwkrTzLvst4rq5GWv643N4oo28IcGI7z4.jpg‎   att.xr7VW203WHOe7k9H3ievtCPagDCWETfVwgJnX52MLOI.jpg‎   att.cc0xmstX5NC0b-kxGyrg9jCLHNRgkfuQx6JiBEvV_Po.jpg‎   att.GHm5aeufvi9QFfjCtpydFNBHsKKDQ3brYkkR6EsOnqU.jpg‎  

  15. #35979

    I'm back

    Has anyone seen this one she post every few weeks but hasn't seen a review yet.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chest...s/045185310112

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape