Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Korean Agency BB

+ Add Report
Page 36 of 427 FirstFirst ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 86 136 ... LastLast
Results 526 to 540 of 6396
Because You Want The Best
This blog is moderated by Oc Amper
  1. #5871

    Monet / CAKD

    Saw Monet's new pics and knew I had to see her after reading some reviews. Overall, it was another one of the best decisions I've ever made.

    Face & Body:

    The new photos are glammed up but pretty accurate. The one of her in the pink one-piece climbing up the stairs is probably the most representative. The hairstyle matches as well. She wears a decent amount of makeup. Her face is about an 8/10. A deadly combo of TYA and CYA, my god. One person commented that she looks like IG Costco Kat; I can see the resembling. For me, she also resembles JAV actress Hime Shiyuraki, both face and body-wise.

    She is a chubby girl with very nice curves. Height around 5'3", 115 to 120 lbs. Jet black hair down to mid-back. Hair and body smell really nice. Cute smile. Boobs are MM big C-cups that feel very natural, very nice to squeeze, with slightly protruding nipples. She has some tummy fat, not too bad, around 30 to 35%. No tattoos as I recall. Very nice bubbly ass. Shaved pussy. She told me she's 24, and I believe it.

    English: 4/10, Ok-ish. She uses ChatGPT to translate, which is smart.

    Attitude: Shy, slow and sensual, submissive, lustful, engaging, enthusiastic, not rushed. She is a soft-spoken person, sprinkle in with some cute baby-talk.

    Service: BBFS. Here's what I got: DFK, BBBJ, DATY, missionary, CIP, backshot.

    I came in and was super happy to see a TYA and CYA all in one, plus she looked just like her new pics. She seemed shy at first but opened up after DFK. Shower + preview and more DFK. Went through the above services and busted a hot load inside her in missionary. She kept me inside as I grind slowly until all my cum vaporized from her pussy, that hot 🔥.

    Decently tight pussy and very easy to get wet. DFK was fantastic, and she loves non-stop kissing action, occasionally spilling saliva into my mouth, that hot too 🔥. Shower took a bit longer than I expected as she's super slow and sensual in everything. It show during the session too, so if you are mad horny, you might need to take the lead. It kind of makes you the time watcher instead because you're there for the main dish, not just the appetizer.

    I would 100% recommend getting her to do your massage. It's great. Normally I skip it because girls often stall for time with massage, but with her it was different. She nipple your ear and that get me pump into action for 2nd round, which I did nut this time. Near the end, I was drench in sweat, leg shaking, and dizziness; it was wild.

    The solo shower at the end was kind of a bummer, but she did extend some extra time to get me off for the 2nd round, so I made an exception. This was an amazing "sexercise" session, never had a girl make me feel like I lost 10 lbs during a session. I left a super happy man.

    Cost: $340/ hr + $100 BB + $50 MSOG.

    Repeat: 100% + 69% more. I had been on a streak lately founding these young ATF. If you're into thicker girls with a sensual, submissive attitude, she's your gal. She told me she will be here until April.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2026-02-21 114627.jpg‎   Screenshot 2026-02-21 114635.jpg‎  

  2. #5870

    Yes sir!

    Quote Originally Posted by SsStuntCock  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she's back, starting tomorrow in Tustin. She may or may not have taken a cue from fellow OG Dana (currently in LA) by cutting her bb upcharge in half.
    Saw that she is coming back with price drop. I am ready to see her again.

  3. #5869
    Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg69  [View Original Post]
    Well, I have been active this past month. I finally saw Allie DD. My time with her was very YMMV. But it was a top 5 all time session for me. I have been doing this for 20 plus years and seen almost 200 different ladies. This was one of the all timers.
    Looks like she's back, starting tomorrow in Tustin. She may or may not have taken a cue from fellow OG Dana (currently in LA) by cutting her bb upcharge in half.

  4. #5868

    Jenny x6

    I was delighted to see Jenny again. This marked the 6th time seeing her after almost one year gap. This time there were a couple of changes that I figured I'd add as new impressions. Overall, I had a super fun time with her as usual.

    Face and Body: Still the same, except she may have gained an extra 5-10 lbs. It doesn't matter to me, as she looks even more attractive than the first day I saw her.

    English: A little bit better, but still bad 4/10. This time though, I noticed she picked up couple of naughty words.

    Attitude: Cute, smiley, naughty, playful, engaging, aims to please, no rush.

    Service: Amazing as usual, but I had quite a few new impressions here.

    Her skills and service are definitely improved. Her shy attitude is now long gone, now instead she has more of a naughty style. She kinda gave me vibes similar to the porn actress Sweetie Fox, saying things like "fuck me harder" along with some performative moans. She also made that ahegao face when she climaxed, and she is definitely not shy about FIV like before. I notice she kept my juice inside her this time around as I continued to pound her during round 2, so hot. She is way more proactive than before.

    Overall, I had no problem with that. The sex was amazing, but the new extra stuff might take a quite for me to adapt to.

    Repeat: 100% + 69% more. If she keeps working, I think she might take Kona's spot as my number one.

    Here is my initial review of her from way back then.

    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7012530

  5. #5867

    Throat Goat

    Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg69  [View Original Post]
    Her bbj is just outstanding. She alternates with her mouth, tongue, hands, and deep throats. I saw her last week and while riding me cowgirl I told her I wanted to finish in her mouth. She hopped off and went right to it and as I was climaxing she went all deep throat mode till I pumped every last drop. Not sure if she swallowed but right after her lips left my cock she asked me if that felt good. Didn't see her spit or notice any wet spots around me. Its just very porn level. Yes she is a MILF and she is a little thick. But she will do anything but greek.
    Definitely a HOF throat goat.

    I remember after blowing CIM round 1 and getting a massage after, I slept like a baby before she woke me up for round 2 then just squat jacked me until completion. I did 0% work that day, 100% service queen LOL.

  6. #5866

    Best active bbj in my opinion

    Quote Originally Posted by JungleFun  [View Original Post]
    Finally got around to see her and damn she can DT. Took me all the way and didn't even flinch, either she got no gag reflex or has mastered her gag reflex. She jammed my egg roll all the way to the back of her throat and kept pushing more and more. She got firm thighs and glute from all the squatting, it was nice slapping her butt in doggy. Check her out if you haven't yet, worth the time and money.
    Her bbj is just outstanding. She alternates with her mouth, tongue, hands, and deep throats. I saw her last week and while riding me cowgirl I told her I wanted to finish in her mouth. She hopped off and went right to it and as I was climaxing she went all deep throat mode till I pumped every last drop. Not sure if she swallowed but right after her lips left my cock she asked me if that felt good. Didn't see her spit or notice any wet spots around me. Its just very porn level. Yes she is a MILF and she is a little thick. But she will do anything but greek.

  7. #5865

    Jiyoung

    Finally got around to see her and damn she can DT. Took me all the way and didn't even flinch, either she got no gag reflex or has mastered her gag reflex. She jammed my egg roll all the way to the back of her throat and kept pushing more and more. She got firm thighs and glute from all the squatting, it was nice slapping her butt in doggy. Check her out if you haven't yet, worth the time and money.

  8. #5864
    Senior Member


    Posts: 435

    KTopGirls * Lexi Tustin

    Always a fun time being with a girl in their apartment. Lexi is a petite young superstar. Very pretty. Busty and skillful. She is about 5'2 with C cups. One of the horniest I've had. Reminded me of Gisella. Decent English. Loves to DFK. Exotic like her pics but she is Korean. Very flirty. Good attempts at BBBJ DT real wet. She was bobbing side to side and licking me all over. All natural wetness. No lube. Talks dirty and likes to get stuffed.

  9. #5863

    Tori Violet Duo

    Had some valentines fun. Tori and Violet duo. Both MILFs. Tori def has more miles than Violet. Non stop action when I entered. Highlights were BBBJ from each girl while the other rimmed. Tori letting me manhandle her then squirted all over my body. Violet having a few orgasms while going cross eyed and Tori cheering us on with dfks.

    They sure know how to fuck. Just remember they look older than the photos.

  10. #5862
    The Boner don't need no re-calibration. I don't remember what my rating of Crystal / Bona / etc was cause it changes depending on how many HYAs are around and if some other HYA made me happy at the time LOL. Crystal / Bona got to be HYA or A tier in looks and service for me based on my last encounter. I still remember her blond look, my favorite looks, so hot and so familiar. Turned out it might have been cause she looked like Rose from Black Pink as someone said. I am just not a fan of upcharge but it looks like she didn't raise her rate so that's a plus.

    I didn't review all the girls but I am aware of all the girls DownloadX mentioned. That 80% similarity looks legit even tho I never compared yet. I simply prioritized unreviewed and under30 girls so that might explain the 20% difference. Both of us are easy to please. That % could be higher if I was younger and could see more girls per week.

    Quote Originally Posted by SsStuntCock  [View Original Post]
    In case one -or all of you- want to calibrate your ratings against each other, she's back.
    Quote Originally Posted by DownloadX  [View Original Post]
    ...I overlap with Boner's taste too. We rated 80% of girls at the same Tier (I rated Bona higher than he did). This level of overlap isn't very common - our tastes are in the minority. So, we simply find each other and help each other...

  11. #5861
    Quote Originally Posted by DownloadX  [View Original Post]
    I overlap with Boner's taste too. We rated 80% of girls at the same Tier (I rated Bona higher than he did).
    In case one -or all of you- want to calibrate your ratings against each other, she's back.

  12. #5860
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 31

    Danica and jewelry

    I seen them both. Jewelry have the submissive attitude that I like, Very lovely girl. Danica is a hottie the first time I saw her didn't last not even 2 minutes inside and CIP. Both of them are good.

    https://www.skparadise.com/

  13. #5859
    Quote Originally Posted by GentleSun  [View Original Post]
    Finally succumbed to the hype (my current ATF just went to LA) and scheduled an hour with Danica. Nice girl, pretty face, great petite body. (…) She's very responsive to DATY with some interesting love sounds. Somewhere between Japanese anime and a heavy breather. It was hot.
    I think I know what you mean about the heavy breathing. What I remember the most about our session was how seemingly intense her orgasms were. At one point it legit seemed like she couldn't catch her breath. She may not speak Spanish, but she's DtMF minus the "M".

  14. #5858
    Quote Originally Posted by GentleSun  [View Original Post]
    If this is the Scarlett I'm remembering, I never saw her, but came close a time or two. She was busy during my open time slot, so went with someone else. Didn't she used to have photos that showed her with long curly hair? She was gorgeous in the photos, real or not.
    Yeah the pics with curly hair are her from a long time ago.

  15. #5857

    Danica at skp, sag, others

    Finally succumbed to the hype (my current ATF just went to LA) and scheduled an hour with Danica. Nice girl, pretty face, great petite body. Borderline spinner. Really nice tits and perfect pink nipples. Loved her shaved pink coin slot. She actually has some decent curves for being so spinner-like. Guessing mid- to late 20's. Preview BBBJ before the shower, another in the shower, and then multiple times during the main event. Good technique. She got me to blow before penetration which doesn't happen often.

    Then it was my turn. She's very responsive to DATY with some interesting love sounds. Somewhere between Japanese anime and a heavy breather. It was hot. Round 2 we covered the usual positions and more BBBJ, but managed the second pop in missionary. Pretty faces are always good for that, LOL. One nice thing was she didn't jump right up to clean herself. She just laid there with her legs still spread with my creampie just starting to ooze out. That was hot, too, but not enough to get me to try for a third. Those days are long past. Anyways, solid rec. She's pretty, has some good skills, awesome audio. And she's pretty damn young for this level of service. Will repeat.

    $340 + $40.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape