Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 40011
-
02-13-26 18:27 #38526Senior Member

Posts: 1713Let me settle this for you. It's owned by RL. I will leave it there. Draw your own conclusion....
Originally Posted by Gutenberg469
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-26 18:09 #38525Senior Member

Posts: 255Lian56
Any new, current recommendations on Lian56? I have read the 5 varied conflicting past posts. Looking for new. PM fine. TYIA.
-
02-13-26 16:40 #38524Senior Member

Posts: 637Earthchi sucks. Always over-promise and under deliver.
Originally Posted by HankyDaPanky
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-26 15:03 #38523Senior Member

Posts: 183Need a spa suggestion near Western and the 290
I know this is last minute. I am getting my car's window tinted this evening near Western and Van Buren. Going to need to kill a few hours. Anyone have a spa or apartment not to far that I can Uber to?
-
02-13-26 14:11 #38522Senior Member

Posts: 341OD = Judy
OD Wellness in Belmont.
Originally Posted by Helmish
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-26 14:04 #38521Senior Member

Posts: 32Od
OD?
Originally Posted by JohnBoyJohnny
[View Original Post]
Apologies which one is OD. Saw it batted around here and there but never cared until subject of titfuck came up. Thanks much.
-
02-13-26 13:34 #38520Regular Member

Posts: 3What's her name?
I might need to pay her a visit.
Originally Posted by WalterBlack
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-26 13:33 #38519Senior Member

Posts: 495Sounds like someone is actually trying to spread disease!
Originally Posted by JawAdahmed0000
[View Original Post]
"Simultaneous Orgasm In Either "Sauna" or "Hot Tub" or "Soapy Air Mattress" While Sweat All Over With Sperm & Sticky Juice Spill Out In Bed and Water or On Floor. ".
I'll pass.
-
02-13-26 12:29 #38518Regular Member

Posts: 13Asian Fusion
Hello everyone, has anyone tried or tested asian fusion in downtown.
Below is the link.
https://rubrankings.com/united-state...ess-65289.html
-
02-13-26 12:03 #38517Senior Member

Posts: 45Damage
What's the damage for a titfuck with her?
Originally Posted by BadDances
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-26 11:22 #38516Senior Member

Posts: 103Blue Island
Hell yeah she is! She said Wednesday was her 2nd day on the job so she's a newbie to the area. Definitely a gem!
Originally Posted by BigsKings
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-26 11:21 #38515Senior Member

Posts: 28Name?
Are you all talking about Wendy? Two replies about the same girl without mention of a name is diabolical lmao.
Originally Posted by BigsKings
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-26 10:58 #38514Senior Member

Posts: 39Is red rose near the north park area? I'm looking for this exact service as well.
Originally Posted by OrangeLine1
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-26 23:35 #38513Senior Member

Posts: 70Hot as Fuck!
Oh my god I just went saw her and she is hot as fuck!
Originally Posted by WalterBlack
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-26 23:23 #38512Senior Member

Posts: 42Lucky at Ashland Perfect
Was trying to see my Lisa again but she left unexpectedly.
Ended up seeing Lucky. A girl I have not seen before in Chicago.
She is definitely a lot younger than Lisa, great personality as well!
Fairly good massage and I paid 150 tips for a BBBJ and FS. Nice new girl experience.














Reply With Quote




