rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 45 of 806 FirstFirst ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 95 145 545 ... LastLast
Results 661 to 675 of 12087
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11427

    New adventures

    I'm planning on seeing ruby,(later today) 1st official date, I gave her a ride home, a few days ago. I'll leave a report tomorrow, hopefully it gets up & posted.

    In last week, I've posted 2 reports,1 on a girl so so naive & innocent from the temp service on like 12th & national, she was coming out of the gas station on 9th. So so not bad, you could tell she wasn't a s. W. Short on cash & didn't like the job they gave her & yes I did ty troll mongo you were right, that was Serena, all went well fresh out from a shower lipstick on & eye make up around noon. I wrote reports hopefully they pop up.

    Take care all, glad to be able to be aboard back from Florida but was still reading all the king's on the boards info. You guys are great assets, to us all.

    Eagle19.

  2. #11426

    Nightly Site Closure

    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle19  [View Original Post]
    Hello admin, since ya got me back online, for some reason there was an issue ty ty. I posted a post, it went up fast, since, I've posted 2 encounters 1 a week ago & 1 yesterday, do you kno why there not getting posted. Good intel. Ty for your help..
    From approximately 1:00 am Until 3 am (central time) nightly, this site is down or is malfunctioning. So, if you post during or near that period, it might not go through.

  3. #11425

    Posts not posting

    Hello admin, since ya got me back online, for some reason there was an issue ty ty. I posted a post, it went up fast, since, I've posted 2 encounters 1 a week ago & 1 yesterday, do you kno why there not getting posted. Good intel. Ty for your help.

    Eagle19.

  4. #11424

    Erika's boyfriend threatened me. I recommend staying away from her.

    The following tale is fiction. Any resemblance to real people, places, or events, is entirely coincidental.

    Erika's boyfriend called me a few days ago and threatened me. For two months now, she's been badmouthing me to the entire Silver City community. Most of it is outright lies, and the rest is gross mischaracterization. I understood the entire time that she's just hoping somebody will do something to me, but I continued doing dates with her anyway. I do not incriminate myself over the phone- in case he and / or she are working with the police against me, or one of us is (unknowingly) being tapped- but as he heard from the voices in the background, I was not able to converse at that moment anyway. He then sent me two threatening texts.

    I'm not going to give her the pleasure of publishing her lies on here. All I will do is tell what was actually happening. She hungered to do dates with me. It is the money she hungered for, of course. She hungered to get fucked by me in any position I wanted, as long as I was the active partner and she the passive. She hungered to suck my cock, as long as the car wasn't moving and she didn't have to suck my balls. For a 10-month period from 2024-2025, I was deeply in her life and was helping her in some major ways. Last spring, under threat of me withdrawing some of the aid I was giving her, she sucked my cock in my moving vehicle. She longed to suck it, as long as my vehicle was stationary. But I got her to do it while the vehicle was moving, and on the way back afterward, she delivered a series of 4 or 5 quick and hard punches to her head! I felt terrible for her! But I felt no guilt, because I'm not obligated to help her in any way. Plus, why should I, as a client, give any thought to her little quirks? When we resumed doing dates in late October of last year, I asked her if the reason she didn't contact me as soon as she contacted some of the other Johns after her brief hiatus is because of the bad times. She said no, and that the reason was because I had been "making her do things she didn't want to do". Like driving instead of sitting in a stationary vehicle! And this is the shit she sics her boyfriend on me over! She loves doing dates with me if she's the passive partner in fucking, and the vehicle is stationary during blow jobs! And she mischaracterizes our feud to the entire neighborhood, hoping someone will commit harm against me! A month ago, when she and I went mudbogging and we stopped in the middle for a blow job, I told her to suck my balls, and she said "no". I complained, and she hungrily snapped, "How much more will you give me?" I said, "nothing", and she didn't suck them. Last spring, she demanded 40 for the roadhead, which I refused, instead paying her our normal 30. So, she is actually happy to do all of the things she protests, if I pay her more! LOL.

    Whereas most of society misidentifies pimps and drug dealers as the dangerous people, I identify hookers' boyfriends as the dangerous ones. Their hooker girlfriends have them at the end of their rope. Look what Strawberry's boyfriend did to her last year. He shot her in the head in an alley and just sat there and waited for the cops to arrest him. His reason was that he couldn't stand her doing dates. Meanwhile, the jews tell the public that these girls are forced to prostitute, creating an inverse version of reality that 99% of people believe in. These boyfriends are completely miserable and can do the unthinkable at any moment. They can kill their girlfriend, or a John, or themselves. I have seen this fellow quite a few times while I'm picking Erika up or dropping her off. In late October or early November, he was a calm man, albeit beaten down by 4 months of being with Erika; but he still had hope in his voice and his countenance. Fast forward two months, and the last couple of times I've seen him, he's been a fierce, fast-moving, nerv-wracked man, clearly at the end of his rope. I've never heard of a drug dealer or pimp in Silver City just picking up a gun and shooting someone like Strawberry's boyfriend did. But I surreptitiously go through all of these hookers' phones and see the same old thing: their boyfriend begging for their time, and admonishing the girl for hording all of the drugs.

    On the phone, her boyfriend was firm but polite, expressive, and respectful in his demand. He carried himself like a real man, not some loudmouthed punk like so many so-called men are. So, I am backing down and conforming my behavior toward Erika to what he demands it to be. As her boyfriend, he has the right to make such rules. But when you advocate on behalf of someone, it is only proper that I tell you what she's been doing to you. And if she's been running her mouth to the entire community about me for two months, trying to turn my prostitutes against me, it's only right for me to lift my voice here in the public square and tell you what she's done to you.

    Erika has been clowning this guy throughout their entire relationship. They've been together since June of last year, and he didn't allow her to prostitute until January of this year. So, she cheated on him with hundreds of men in that time! She laughed and bragged to me many times about her exploits. In their favored trap house, she would always suck dicks in another room while her boyfriend was right in the house! Her favorite memory seemed to be of the time he knocked on the door, the druggy John tucked his dick back into his pants, and she ushered her boyfriend in, and the John offered him a hit off of his crack pipe! And the three of them proceeded to smoke crack and hang out, after which her boyfriend left the room and Erika procured the John's load with her mouth. So, for months on end, she made a fool of him before the entire company there. She told me that her boyfriend even caught her once, by reading a correspondence between her and their drug dealer:

    Drug dealer: "Are you coming solo?

    Erika: "I'm going to be sucking your dick, so yeah, I'm coming solo."

    And this is the woman for whom he extends himself to call me up and threaten me.

    She sucked my dick in his vehicle once while he was in jail. Somewhere between mid-December and mid-January- the several-week duration of his jail stint- I sat in the driver's seat of his car, and Erika the passenger's seat, and she sucked my dick and spat my load out the door afterward. I was very respectful of his vehicle, even walking back to my car and leaning down the seat and doing my trademark piss out the door, so as not to soil his vehicle. And I bet that if I had decided to piss out his door, Erika wouldn't have uttered a peep in protest. Bug says that during his jail stint, she observed many condom wrappers in his car, and that it "smelled like ass", indicating Erika was using the vehicle to do dates with an assortment of clients. Bug's boyfriend is a witness to me being with Erika in her boyfriend's vehicle. Bug knows that Erika has been fucking Bug's boyfriend behind her back the entire time. Evidence of this is the familiarity with which Bug's boyfriend approached the vehicle while me and Erika were in it. He casually tromped over and stood 5 feet from the driver's door, expecting me to roll the window down. If they weren't fucking, he would never have approached a strange man like that. Someone else was out there with him, too. They went back inside. If they looked out the window 5 minutes later, they would have seen Erika's head bobbing up and down furiously in my lap.

    During our threesome with Baby Jess, I asked Erika what excuse she'd used that time to get away from her boyfriend. She replied that she'd told him that I'm paying her $20 to watch me and Jessi fornicate!

    Erika kept a picture of her ex-boyfriend Cano as both the lock screen image and the backdrop of her cell phone for the first 7 months of their relationship. A month ago, she changed the lock screen to a picture of her and her current boyfriend, while keeping the photo of her ex as her backdrop.

    A few weeks ago, as I was remarking with humor about how all of the hookers' boyfriends are constantly accusing their girlfriend of hoarding all of the drugs, Erika replied, "I really miss Cano."

    I warned Erika, about a month ago, that if her boyfriend ever confronts me, I will tell him everything I know about her. And now I did. On here. When I issued my warning, I was imagining him confronting me in person some time when I'm picking her up or dropping her back off after a date, and me saying it to him right there. Since he called me on the phone and I was in a situation in which I couldn't talk, plus I'm not prone to incriminating myself on the phone anyway- and I'm scared of him shooting me if I met up to tell him all of these things about Erika- I decided to just post it on here. Yes, normally I always hunger to meet up in person with anyone and everyone; but since this guy is at his wit's end, it would be stupid of me to do that.

    I have respected both Bug's boyfriend and Erika's boyfriend by not naming them on here. I have no interest in doing anything bad to anybody; the only reason I'm posting all of this is so that he can know what she's done to him, and so the community can read my counter-argument to her slander.

    The only time it's okay for a woman to use her boyfriend to resolve such a dispute is when the man she's feuding with is using his physical strength as a bargaining tool. Since I've never physically abused Erika nor threatened to, her siccing her boyfriend on me is the second-most unacceptable course of action she could have taken, after calling the police or filing a court motion. We criminals are supposed to deal with each other without bringing in outside people. I was involved with Erika long before she ever met this fellow, and I will be involved with her long after they break up. There is nuance to our dynamic that no one could ever understand. But as long as she's his girlfriend, I will stay back. Of course, pathetically begging her for a date would be within the parameters of the code of conduct he allows, but I sure hope I don't stoop to doing that. My real nightmare is if I ever need her for anything again, like that time the police told me that they're trying to build a case against me and a friend of Erika's, and are hoping to bring charges against us. Erika was my savior during that period, because she was my resource to connect me and her friend if we were to become codefendants. If such a situation comes about again, then that will mean I fucked up here. So, I post this not to drag their business out in the open, but because I'm too afraid of getting shot to go and report her infractions to his face. Also, I would be at least posting on here anyway about her boyfriend threatening me, to give you gents a heads up that it's dangerous to do dates with Erika as long as he's in the picture. Pimps and drug dealers aren't emotionally involved with the prostitutes. Their boyfriends are. The boyfriends are the ones to watch out for.

    In my opinion, though, two months of her making up heinous lies about me, and mischaracterizing our dispute, justifies- nay, demands- that I make this post. She has a loud voice, dinning her lies into people's ears every day and night over there. Where is my voice? It's right here, on this board.

    I do hope that those of you who I've hooked up with Erika continue to do dates with her, though, because every date she does with a guy I sent to her will be a bitter reminder of what she's lost: so many potential clients that she will not get to have now, because I will never send anyone to her ever again.

    As for the rest of her clients: Safety first. If she can sic the boyfriend on me, she can sic him on you, too. Don't think that you or I are special.

    So, in summation, he succeeded in getting me to back off of her, and I fulfilled my warning that if she sicced him onto me, I'd tell him everything she's done to him. I suspect he wouldn't care if I begged her for dates with no demands, but I have no interest in moving backwards and reverting to a less dignified form of dates with her, so I plan on just not contacting her ever again.

    Erika still credits me with helping her more during her recent pregnancy than any other person did. There are a lot of blathering idiots behind the scenes who were in her life at that time and who talk crap about me. You people didn't do shit for her. I proved what I'm made of during that time.

  5. #11423

    This HSW got Fat

    Her name is Olga she is 29 and I don't know what she goes by or if she's got any nicknames. I have seen her out there all over the south for a few years now but mostly on Lincoln. Back then she was slim and had a buzz cut. Sometimes during the warm season she would be out there walking barefoot. Overall all the time she looked undateable. One time I saw her wearing a super short skirt with no panties on. She was running a cross 13th St heading to Montana St and I saw her ass jiggling, that was hot and that shit got me hard. That is one reason I been wanting a date with her and cause I do find her rican face attractive. Other reasons are that I found out that she got clean and got a bit more sane. She even got a bf and a job at a dollar store but none of that lasted long. I did connect with her on fb early last year and saw that she gain some weight but lately she hasn't reply to me on there. In her pics she has makeup on and wears wigs and she does look nice.

    After maybe about more than year that I haven't seen her out there hoeing finally Sunday night Monday morning she was out there again. At about 1 am Monday I scooped her up from 12th and L. At a distance I wasn't sure that it was her but when I got close then I could tell. This was the first time I had date with her. She was wearing leggings and her natural hair is bit longer, she had a short pigtail. I been knowing that she got big but I didn't know she got big big. I talked to her thru the window first and she was asking me for some dope, I told her that I didn't have none and I asked her 30 for head. We went back and forth like 4 times until she finally accepted the 30. This hooker is a pain in the ass. She doesn't answer my questions and it's really hard to communicate with her. She demands things and talks to herself sometimes. I got fed up and gave her the money and told her to get out but she didn't want to. She was insisting that she wanted to suck me and wanted me to fuck her. Problem is that she didn't want to do it at my spot but on a busy street. So I did park on a busy street cause it has been years since I wanted her to suck my dick. While I was unzipping she got face down and her huge ass up in the air. Right away when I was pulling it out she grab my cock with her mouth and started sucking me. 30 BBBJCIMWSwallow and she kept my cock inside her mouth from the start all the way until I busted inside. I did like her head, I loved that she never stopped and kept going and that felt amazing. She did swallow most of it and some she get got on her fingers and probably wiped my jizz on her clothes what a pig. She did have a phone on her but I didn't ask for her number cause on messenger I was never able to get a date with her anyways. I dropped her off near from where I picked her up. She got out and left the door open cause she was inspecting the money what a fcker. I had to jump to the passenger seat and close the door myself. She will drive anyone nuts I just don't recommend her at all. I will try another date with her but only if I can tell that she is not going to act up on me but that is going to be near impossible to do.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Olga.png‎  

  6. #11422
    Quote Originally Posted by NightOwl55  [View Original Post]
    Please check your PM.
    I did. You didn't send me anything.

  7. #11421

    Candy

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMilwaukee  [View Original Post]
    Look back a few posts where someone took a few pics of here from a recient car date. She does noooot look like the old days. Between gaining 60 70 lbs and loosing / cutting off a bunch of hair, she looks horrible. People will not be happy when she opens the door.
    I went back to find said pictures that you speak of. Saw the picture of her ass, and I approve that message. I picked her up, what must now be a couple months ago, and I didn't have any issues with her size, or the style of her hair. Now granted, it was night, so I didn't get a full look at everything. But understand that I still choose to partake after seeing old pics that look like this:

    L.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails rKAEOT.jpg‎  

  8. #11420

    She already failed one of those

    Look back a few posts where someone took a few pics of here from a recient car date. She does noooot look like the old days. Between gaining 60 70 lbs and loosing / cutting off a bunch of hair, she looks horrible. People will not be happy when she opens the door.

    Quote Originally Posted by MexxxiBrewer  [View Original Post]
    Candy made it back online but for how long. It's very likely that someone is posting for her. Hopefully she doesn't go back to her old ways. If she keeps that body, gets her shit together and provides the services she might stay online a bit longer. So now she might not be outdoors as much but I think she will still be out there.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...a/041443009073

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...y/390821148181

  9. #11419

    Tatted Candy returns to STG

    Quote Originally Posted by BladeCruiser  [View Original Post]
    I believe she is no longer posting because she got kicked off of STG for robbing / cheating.
    Candy made it back online but for how long. It's very likely that someone is posting for her. Hopefully she doesn't go back to her old ways. If she keeps that body, gets her shit together and provides the services she might stay online a bit longer. So now she might not be outdoors as much but I think she will still be out there.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...a/041443009073

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...y/390821148181
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Candy STG.png‎  

  10. #11418

    Body shopper

    Quote Originally Posted by BodyShopper  [View Original Post]
    Okay, I'm finally going to post about a gal I've been wanting to find for years, and who it seems might be a woman who was very popular on the board back in the mid-late 2010's, and who apparently was still out and about in the early 2020's, as Troll Mongo posted a photo of her, and I believe he said that his photos only go back as far as 2020.

    There was a provider I got 3 blowjobs from in or around 2017-2018. Her name was Shanda (pronounced Shonda). I have included a photograph of her and her husband. I have also included the photograph of the notorious Shondell, from the first of Troll Mongo's now-legendary photo uploads from January 7th of this year. Troll probably misspelled her name, as hers was always spelled Shondell by the journalists posting about her back in the 2010's. What made me decide to post this today was reading the post I'm replying to, from 2018. It says that Shondell is from Michigan's upper peninsula! That's exactly where Shanda is from! She had been a social worker before becoming addicted to drugs and moving down to Milwaukee to be able to hook and support her addiction! I had always wondered if they are the same person, due to their names being so phonetically similar, but now that I read that they are both from the same area, which is a whopping 3 hours from Milwaukee, I consider the likelihood to have increased. This picture Troll posted is the only photo I've ever seen of Shondell. I've never met her in real life, unless they are the same person. Their faces look different, but their hair is natural yellow, they both are from the upper peninsula, and they have almost identical first names. But Shanda's face and hair- and even her spirit- are exactly how they were when she was on the street, in this photo. She had a 7-year-old boy, at the time, who she'd abandoned in Michigan. If any of you sleuths would like Shanda's facebook page, message me, and I'll send you it. She rejected my friend request a couple of years ago, and her profile is set to not accept messages from non-friends. I want to get to the bottom of this, and I'd love to get in touch with Shanda again! She was a little too thin for my taste, but very pretty (just like she looks in this picture next to her husband).

    Platypus 19, I believe you did some dates with Shondell. Can you speak to my query?

    I'm sure that plenty of you gentlemen recognize Shonda and have fond recollections of your dates with her. Would you care to share your memories with the board?

    Blessings,

    Body Shopper.
    Please check your PM.

  11. #11417

    I did ask name

    She mumbled something pretty sure it was jill seemed out of it but once BJ started I knew it was her by her techniques and all.

    Sorry if I made it sound like I didn't ask name.

    Quote Originally Posted by TrollMongo  [View Original Post]
    Was there some reason you didn't ask her name?

    Look at my post from last Tuesday, there are 3 photos of her. You can also look back to my posts of Jan. 7th and 8th for 61 street walker photos, including several of Jill.

  12. #11416
    Quote Originally Posted by Coyote7033  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure I had Jill the great last night. Saw cutie tight tan pants scarf pull in bank and she got in. Before discussion of $ she had pants off playing little road head then park and finish. Pretty dam sure it was her.
    Was there some reason you didn't ask her name?

    Look at my post from last Tuesday, there are 3 photos of her. You can also look back to my posts of Jan. 7th and 8th for 61 street walker photos, including several of Jill.

  13. #11415

    Jill the great

    Pretty sure I had Jill the great last night. Saw cutie tight tan pants scarf pull in bank and she got in. Before discussion of $ she had pants off playing little road head then park and finish. Pretty dam sure it was her.

  14. #11414

    Information and My Prediction About Kim

    Quote Originally Posted by BobSacamano  [View Original Post]
    Kim is currently in county custody for several charges over the past few years. It's very likely she'll be on vacation again for several years.
    She's in custody for a pair of charges stemming from an incident last spring. I predict they'll give her time served and probably some probation. Her plea and sentencing hearing is March 20th at 1:30 in Room 503, for any pigs who would like to gawk at her or try to get a date if she gets released. Heck, with her not having been touched by a man for 10 months, you might actually be able to make her cum a couple of times. And all of these girls look a lot better when they get out of jail than they did before they went in.

    Semper Fi!

    BS.

  15. #11413
    Quote Originally Posted by MexxxiBrewer  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen Star out on the streets since my date with Audi back in November. I'm guessing they are friends or something. And I haven't spotted Star's mom Kim in a very long time. Someone is most likely helping Star post online. It's too bad for those that don't read her reviews and get tricked by this mfker.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/664571049870
    Kim is currently in county custody for several charges over the past few years. It's very likely she'll be on vacation again for several years.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape