rubmaps
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 19 of 493 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 69 119 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 285 of 7390
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7120

    Liked my text interview.

    Quote Originally Posted by ExitStageLeft  [View Original Post]
    I had a dream this morning about Misbehaving. She posts on Skipthegames.com. I did not see any reports about her, so I thought I'd take one for the team. That was a good decision. She looks like she's in her twenties, She's 40+. She's much cuter than her pics, and she appears to be thinner than in the pics. I would call her a spinner. She has a couple of tats and a couple of facial piercings. She replied to my text immediately. She was in an Ocala motel. The room was spotless & she had just showered. There was no sign of drug use, and she did everything I asked with a smile. On a scale of 1-10, I'd give her an 11. Fantastic appearance and a great attitude. I will repeat. She only asked for 2 roses, so I tipped her because her rates were reasonable. All I can say is wow.
    I texted with her and she passed all my tests, and I know some will roll their eyes over this, but she had an ad that said something similar to "soul snatcher". Or other spiritual slogan that could pass as a soul contract. I ain't religious and believe religion is just another form of history we are lied to about. However I don't gamble with spiritual matters. I ain't saying she is a demon or witch or anything silly. I just don't dabble in that world.

    I don't see this hobby as an evil thing, I don't see consensual adults as sinners. So I shy away from tagging anything that I saw making comments about souls. I will probably end up tagging her in the future because I am a horndog at heart.

    If she passed my test in text those of you who know what I always do is something she does and there ain't no GPS concerns. Get some organic love'and if interested.

  2. #7119
    Quote Originally Posted by ExitStageLeft  [View Original Post]
    I had a dream this morning about Misbehaving. She posts on Skipthegames.com. I did not see any reports about her, so I thought I'd take one for the team. That was a good decision. She looks like she's in her twenties, She's 40+. She's much cuter than her pics, and she appears to be thinner than in the pics. I would call her a spinner. She has a couple of tats and a couple of facial piercings. She replied to my text immediately. She was in an Ocala motel. The room was spotless & she had just showered. There was no sign of drug use, and she did everything I asked with a smile. On a scale of 1-10, I'd give her an 11. Fantastic appearance and a great attitude. I will repeat. She only asked for 2 roses, so I tipped her because her rates were reasonable. All I can say is wow.
    Not sure about this review, hard to believe in this town.

  3. #7118
    Quote Originally Posted by ExitStageLeft  [View Original Post]
    I had a dream this morning about Misbehaving. She posts on Skipthegames.com. I did not see any reports about her, so I thought I'd take one for the team. That was a good decision. She looks like she's in her twenties, She's 40+. She's much cuter than her pics, and she appears to be thinner than in the pics. I would call her a spinner. She has a couple of tats and a couple of facial piercings. She replied to my text immediately. She was in an Ocala motel. The room was spotless & she had just showered. There was no sign of drug use, and she did everything I asked with a smile. On a scale of 1-10, I'd give her an 11. Fantastic appearance and a great attitude. I will repeat. She only asked for 2 roses, so I tipped her because her rates were reasonable. All I can say is wow.
    She's actually been around for a long time. I saw her when she was in her late 20's. She was great the couple times I saw her.

  4. #7117

    A clarification about misbehaving

    The title of her ad mentions misbehaving. Try.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ocala...-/520531682528

    I'm more of a reader on this site than a poster, so I apologize for not including this in my post.

  5. #7116

    Misbehaving

    I had a dream this morning about Misbehaving. She posts on Skipthegames.com. I did not see any reports about her, so I thought I'd take one for the team. That was a good decision. She looks like she's in her twenties, She's 40+. She's much cuter than her pics, and she appears to be thinner than in the pics. I would call her a spinner. She has a couple of tats and a couple of facial piercings. She replied to my text immediately. She was in an Ocala motel. The room was spotless & she had just showered. There was no sign of drug use, and she did everything I asked with a smile. On a scale of 1-10, I'd give her an 11. Fantastic appearance and a great attitude. I will repeat. She only asked for 2 roses, so I tipped her because her rates were reasonable. All I can say is wow.

  6. #7115
    Quote Originally Posted by DabMonger  [View Original Post]
    As far as the donation goes; I (with 3 decades of mongering) can say that statistically it is not 99% of providers who request the donation up front. There have been a few but they were easily swayed once they actually saw it. Once you hand over the donation you have LOST control of whatever leverage you thought you had. It is just that simple. Also mongering is NOT an extension of a Business Law class LMFAO there is NOT a contract no matter what your bruised ego told you.
    I found that explaining the neutral location protects both of us gets an honest provider to allow for the neutral location. I even explain that the neutral location is not at a spot where I can cum grab and go easily. Get them to feel you are concerned for their well being as much as yours not only gets them go along with it, it leads to better action between the sheets. Not only do you assert your will (wets pussies) but you show that you are concerned about her too (closer deeper contact action). I can't say that about every provider but some appreciate a man who can walk that balance between being in control and having some concern for them. Usually though I just show count and place roses with out making much of a show about it. It's best to stand between her and the neutral site because grabby fingers belong to providers who aren't sophisticated enough to snag it after you get out of the way. They try to go through you to get it.

    I haven't had grabby fingers in a long time. It could be how mongers carry themselves when they arrive that tells the provider if they can get away with pushing boundaries. To be honest when I was new to the hobby I felt with more boundary pushers and probably carried myself as a mark.

  7. #7114

    It's improving in Ocala

    Quote Originally Posted by ManOverThere  [View Original Post]
    I will be moving to Ocala from Daytona I think I am move from bad to worse. There is really nothing here right. Is the only real option is Orlando?

    PM welcome.
    I spent the last 18 Months mongering in Jax, recently came back to Ocala to taste the new pies in town and there seems to be better choices with less GPS than 18 months ago. That's not saying much. A lot of it depends on what you prefer.

  8. #7113

    It's a sure thing in the Triangle.

    Quote Originally Posted by ManOverThere  [View Original Post]
    LOL When I was a kid I lived in Pompano, and There is no way I am driving 4 hours plus for a maybe. I do not mind paying more for higher quality. I go to Vegas once a year to game and play during the NVA week to meet up with starlets that play on the side. I use to be a member of 411 so you know what kind of ladies are on there. I have in leaved NYC Detroit San Fran Columbus oh even Kentucky had better dating than here in Florida. If you need to vent and tell me how much you hate people that pay more than $$ for a service I understand.
    Understand not wanting to drive the 4 hours. It's a 99 percent a sure thing however. If you're ever down there I hope you check it out. I used to go to Las Vegas all the time and went to the legal brothels in Pahrump outside Vegas. I remember paying 1 K for full service and a covered BJ haha yikes!

  9. #7112

    4 hours for a maybe

    Quote Originally Posted by Liquid3867  [View Original Post]
    The best option in my Opinion is the Pompano beach triangle of strip clubs. They're basically brothels and have some very hot women. Tampa is good for the aromatherapy shops and orlando for the massage parlors. Pompano though is my goto. PM for the names of the clubs or Google Pompano triangle. I don't mess with escorts anymore especially here in Ocala.
    LOL When I was a kid I lived in Pompano, and There is no way I am driving 4 hours plus for a maybe. I do not mind paying more for higher quality. I go to Vegas once a year to game and play during the NVA week to meet up with starlets that play on the side. I use to be a member of 411 so you know what kind of ladies are on there. I have in leaved NYC Detroit San Fran Columbus oh even Kentucky had better dating than here in Florida. If you need to vent and tell me how much you hate people that pay more than $$ for a service I understand.

  10. #7111
    Quote Originally Posted by ManOverThere  [View Original Post]
    I will be moving to Ocala from Daytona I think I am move from bad to worse. There is really nothing here right. Is the only real option is Orlando?

    PM welcome.
    The best option in my Opinion is the Pompano beach triangle of strip clubs. They're basically brothels and have some very hot women. Tampa is good for the aromatherapy shops and orlando for the massage parlors. Pompano though is my goto. PM for the names of the clubs or Google Pompano triangle. I don't mess with escorts anymore especially here in Ocala.

  11. #7110

    Oh Man

    I will be moving to Ocala from Daytona I think I am move from bad to worse. There is really nothing here right. Is the only real option is Orlando?

    PM welcome.

  12. #7109
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigCat  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ocala...n/649960002310

    This provider decided to play the name your price game so let's play, and share results here so we can all know how low she will go.

    I offered 250 an hour, if she turned that down then she isn't worth considering. She accepted 250 but demanded a dick pic. I told her I charge for that. I don't send dick pics.

    Who wants to see if she accepts 200 roses?
    She told me she would do $200 for oral both giving an receiving that is all I was asking for you know she would do everything else.

  13. #7108

    Making sense

    As far as the donation goes; I (with 3 decades of mongering) can say that statistically it is not 99% of providers who request the donation up front. There have been a few but they were easily swayed once they actually saw it. Once you hand over the donation you have LOST control of whatever leverage you thought you had. It is just that simple. Also mongering is NOT an extension of a Business Law class LMFAO there is NOT a contract no matter what your bruised ego told you.

  14. #7107

    Got your back

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigCat  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ocala...n/649960002310

    This provider decided to play the name your price game so let's play, and share results here so we can all know how low she will go.

    I offered 250 an hour, if she turned that down then she isn't worth considering. She accepted 250 but demanded a dick pic. I told her I charge for that. I don't send dick pics.

    Who wants to see if she accepts 200 roses?
    She bit on 2 B's.

  15. #7106

    Name your price

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ocala...n/649960002310

    This provider decided to play the name your price game so let's play, and share results here so we can all know how low she will go.

    I offered 250 an hour, if she turned that down then she isn't worth considering. She accepted 250 but demanded a dick pic. I told her I charge for that. I don't send dick pics.

    Who wants to see if she accepts 200 roses?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape