Thread: Korean Agency BB
+
Add Report
Results 541 to 555 of 6398
-
02-13-26 20:46 #5858Senior Member

Posts: 655Yeah the pics with curly hair are her from a long time ago.
Originally Posted by GentleSun
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-26 14:18 #5857Senior Member

Posts: 286Danica at skp, sag, others
Finally succumbed to the hype (my current ATF just went to LA) and scheduled an hour with Danica. Nice girl, pretty face, great petite body. Borderline spinner. Really nice tits and perfect pink nipples. Loved her shaved pink coin slot. She actually has some decent curves for being so spinner-like. Guessing mid- to late 20's. Preview BBBJ before the shower, another in the shower, and then multiple times during the main event. Good technique. She got me to blow before penetration which doesn't happen often.
Then it was my turn. She's very responsive to DATY with some interesting love sounds. Somewhere between Japanese anime and a heavy breather. It was hot. Round 2 we covered the usual positions and more BBBJ, but managed the second pop in missionary. Pretty faces are always good for that, LOL. One nice thing was she didn't jump right up to clean herself. She just laid there with her legs still spread with my creampie just starting to ooze out. That was hot, too, but not enough to get me to try for a third. Those days are long past. Anyways, solid rec. She's pretty, has some good skills, awesome audio. And she's pretty damn young for this level of service. Will repeat.
$340 + $40.
-
02-13-26 11:38 #5856Senior Member

Posts: 126Jewelry
I saw Jewelry, pic with pink shorts most representative for me. Usual photo shop to give them pointy chin. Her implants seem higher up when she is standing. Makes her shoulder and upper body more meaty. Service was ok. She wasnt aggressive just pretty much did whatever I wanted. Very submissive. Got me to pop twice.
-
02-13-26 10:11 #5855Senior Member

Posts: 286Scarlett
If this is the Scarlett I'm remembering, I never saw her, but came close a time or two. She was busy during my open time slot, so went with someone else. Didn't she used to have photos that showed her with long curly hair? She was gorgeous in the photos, real or not.
Originally Posted by Heisenberg69
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-26 02:19 #5854Senior Member

Posts: 126Agree about Scarlett
Somewhat agree with this. I saw her around the same time, milfy and nice body. But you are paying a premium for her. Lots of milfs with nice body that provide same level of service for less. No desire to see her again at that price point. Wasnt a bad time, it just wasnt memorable or great. I am more than willing to pay a premium for milfs but they have to provide outstanding service like Allie DD or Diva.
Originally Posted by MalvinHarris
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-26 23:15 #5853Senior Member

Posts: 106This is Stacy
https://get9irl.com/Stacy
Originally Posted by DownloadX
[View Original Post]
I met her as Stacy a few years, maybe four, back in WLA.
Then maybe two years later, her ads were Stacy / Scarlet.
Her face is P.S. 'd and glammed up, but to me she had a sexy sultry look.
Especially after a good romp in the sack!
-
02-12-26 21:10 #5852Senior Member

Posts: 179V day specials
Thank you gent, look like I going to have a lot of funny with Baby Peach, I ll see her soon this month since Jenny return right on V day, and yall already know how much I love this girl.
Thank you. She told me America is big and that she wants to explore. I heard she plans on going to Hawaii in the summer.
Originally Posted by Ronin3
[View Original Post]
Also, I managed to find some of her early debut pics, and I've got to say she had one of the best glow-ups. The pic of her in the yellow top shows her bunny teeth that I was talking about. She looks mad cute when she smiles.
-
02-12-26 20:46 #5851Senior Member

Posts: 27Like Jenny
Woohoo Jenny has finally returned to OC! Been waiting for her return ever since she went over to LA during the end of 2025.
Jenny claims my ATF #1 spot in this hobby. She is one of the very few ladies I've seen more than twice (others being from AMPs, but that's for a separate thread). Although her pricing has changed this year, Jenny is still a very safe choice for anyone, new or veterans alike. Photos are basically her, if not slight photoshop to mask some babyfat on her face and stomach. Service is impeccable that always seems to get better the more times I see her. DFK, vocals, willingness to please, you can't go wrong with Jenny.
Prebooking will most likely be the case with Jenny the first week or so, but she is worth the prebook wait. For those aren't acquainted with Jenny and still have doubts, there are plenty of past reviewers who have similar experiences you can research about. I have already set my prebook day / time already haha.
"Haters, they don't really like Jenny. But have you ever met Jenny?
As always, YMMV. Cheers.
-
02-12-26 20:36 #5850Senior Member

Posts: 2761To add to this, the clues I have is that Get9 Scarlett used to be Kiki and often worked OC in the past. Her face does look like the photo. She has a mole on her lips and in old ads. I'll attach old ad Scarlett used, it has light PS. It is recognizably her, so if the girl you're thinking of doesn't look close to this ad photo - it's not the Scarlet in OC. Hope that helps sort it out, no idea on Stacy.
Originally Posted by Osori84
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-26 18:59 #5849Senior Member

Posts: 106Stacy / Scarlett is not this Scarlett
https://get9irl.com/Scarlett
Originally Posted by JackShackHuntr
[View Original Post]
Stacy is in LA Ktown now.
-
02-12-26 15:22 #5848Senior Member

Posts: 221Scarlett
Saw her a year or two ago and her face was definitely not for me. Considered walking but thought hey let's try it out. Service is high level, great BBBJ and she gets sopping wet naturally while you're pounding which is hot. I couldn't keep eye contact because I wasn't attracted to her face, her body has comedically sized bolt ons in relation to how skinny she is. Nice lady, but pictures are very deceiving. Particularly in the face.
Originally Posted by DownloadX
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-26 12:02 #5847Regular Member

Posts: 14Baby Joo
Baby Joo is in Austin.
Originally Posted by MisterDotD
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-26 10:09 #5846Senior Member

Posts: 1253Bahar at Getgirls
Couldn't find much info on Bahar, but a friend had seen her and recommended that I pay her a visit. She's a beautiful Korean MILF who is attentive and definitely a service queen. Bahar provided a passionate hour, starting with DFKs as soon as the door closed. She helped me undress and hang up my clothes, and then provided a preview BBBJ with DT. Traditional opening shower where she washed me down completely. She dried me off before we headed to the bedroom. She told me she woke up horny and wanted me to fuck her now. But I wanted to DATY first and she had her first O as she put my head in a leg vise. More passionate DFKing and she mounted me in a spirited CG. Went to Doggy and finally MISH where we came together with lips locked. She finished up our time with a good massage and even poured some oil on me and slide around for a mini nuru massage. Enjoyed my time with Bahar and will definitely return for another visit.
-
02-12-26 02:55 #5845Senior Member

Posts: 2761Thanks for speaking up. I liked her face but not her body, so it's important others add their take if they liked her body and not face. The more opinions the better. Same as you, Scarlett's attitude and performance was her highlight. She is mature and unique, she could bbbj long and well. One of the few girls that can get me to nut by bbbj alone. She had a similar technique to FA Maki, who also had a super bbbj technique.
Originally Posted by JackShackHuntr
[View Original Post]
MisterD, you are exactly in-between me and Fuzion in taste. It's really clear when you see that there is zero overlap in girls I like vs Fuzion, but both he and I overlap with your list. The highest service young girls I like aren't good enough for him, and he's far from alone on that. Service queens are dominated by MILFs obviously. You are open to both sides so to speak, you want some combo of looks and service. Even though I like service too, if a girl has the looks I want her service doesn't really matter since I'll happily do the work.
Originally Posted by MisterDotD
[View Original Post]
Peach is pretty popular, but probably not for full Service guys. I don't think she's a service queen by their standards. To a HYA Hunter, her service is very good. It's not that she's gatekept, but many of her reviews are from long ago. She has both looks and service:
Peach - High looks and service. Cute face like a doll, baby face, 20s, about 5'4", D MMs, wide hips and ass, beautiful black hair with curls, smells good, very good looking overall. Professional kgirl vibe, good skills and service. Limited schedule. Ad photos give a decent idea of her body type. She has many upgrades, like a barbie doll. It works for me, but not for everyone. Since she is dtf and great in bed, she got hotter and hotter every repeat but that is probably the Nali effect.
One factor is, HYA Hunters actually get better service from younger girls than Service Hunters. Each of us has our own approach, but first time I focus on the girl and make her feel safe and comfortable. I start slow and watch her reactions, I try to make her feel good, and 80% of the time we get along and it goes great. That is not a Service Hunter's idea of fun and you don't have to do that with the MILFs, so it's going to be disappointment and too much work for them. They're paying for service after all, it's true. Speaking for just myself, I actually enjoy the process so I don't even consider it work. Especially if the girl is hot and has the right attitude, so she is putting in the effort but not used to everything so I'll help here and there. Hope that makes sense.
Peach's body type is:
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...2&d=1761107071
But she is hotter than the IG model imo. There are quite a lot of different opinions on her looks, most like her. But it's the same as Minji, some people are very vocal about looks - beyond saying their opinion they'll insist others are wrong for even having an opinion. I remember someone was even offended that people liked Minji's face and had a rant about who was allowed to rate kgirls (I am not joking). Literally gatekeeping who should review. When I did a poll though, the vast majority said Minji and Peach were hot. For that reason, seek a variety of opinions. It's really the only way. If enough people give their opinion, it's the best way to help people. It is normal for one person to like a face and another person not to like it. Never met a single girl that everyone liked.
The other thing is, find people who have similar taste to you. Boner and a few other reviewers are almost identical taste to me. I'll like a few more girls than him so it is a Venn diagram of my circle surrounding his circle. I notice that among others who have very close taste to me, we are all open to thicker girls as long as they are young and otherwise hot. So, I try to warn when I like a thick girl so each person can make a good decision for himself. It's only about 20% of my ATFs, but dealbreakers matter.
-
02-12-26 02:53 #5844Senior Member

Posts: 94Peach has pretty good service for a true HYA. She can take a pounding and is a pretty fuck doll, she has a lot of work done on her face. Huge bolt ons that are pretty firm yet soft and a BBL. I genuinely think she enjoys the sec as she plays with herself while you drill or DATY. Good auditory feedback but lacks eye contact sometimes.
Originally Posted by MisterDotD
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote





