LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 4 of 76 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 54 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 1139
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1094

    New Creation on Tully Rd was a let down

    I was in town for one night. I was hoping this forum wouldn't let me down, but it did. Don't believe the reviews of this place. I saw two workers there, and neither lived up to the descriptions in these reviews.

  2. #1093
    Quote Originally Posted by SJC002  [View Original Post]
    It's been a while since I've been back to New Creation. Really like this place because the girls are nice and don't play games in my experience. Decided to see who was working so stopped by. They've always had a great selection of girls. Went with a new girl named Kayla this time. She is Asian, pretty around 5'3" and nice and curvy in a good way. Really liked her body. Nice big tits too. The massage was a nice little treat. She was better than I was expecting. I like how playful and teasing she was. And after taking care of the tip she was open to everything I wanted. I'm not too demanding a guy but she was very accommodating. I went for the full service everything covered but the HJ. Great head, even better bottom. She was all about customer service. I was all done before time was up. Prices here are always good. Thanks Kayla. Posting a pic from her. You'll see what I mean.
    Just to double check, when I google for New Creation Salon on Tully I see pictures on Yelp of a nail salon. And it looks legit. Is this the same place?

  3. #1092

    Aroma Day Spa Sasa

    Traveling to the Bay area for work, and I got a recommendation from a friend that Sasa is good. This place is in San Carlos.

    Texted ahead of time to confirm the same girl is working there. I was greeted by Sasa in her mid to late 20's.

    L: She has long silky black hair, great make up, about 105-110 lbs good, curvy body. Pretty bubble butt that's bigger than average asian. Smooth skin and a tight kitty that's clean with no smell.

    E: Decent.

    A: Amazing Attitude, GFE. Took care of me for the full hour.

    S: CFS, great BBBJ, she felt the best in doggy.

    Are: YES, HR+Tip = 80+200. I will be going back soon before I leave. She provides the same experience as Korgs. Place was clean, and I was the only one there the whole time. Treat her nice and happy mongering!

  4. #1091
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo12  [View Original Post]
    Hummingbird Spa- Cupertino.

    Angela.

    Cherry.

    Akio Skin & Body- Cupertino.

    Leah (Tue, Wed, Fri, Sun).

    Ruby (Sun).

    Summer (Fri, Sat).

    Cici (Tue).
    Have you been to these places recently? Who is the youngest.

  5. #1090

    Latina Massage +

    Quote Originally Posted by Tonix33  [View Original Post]
    You never know what these sites what you're going to get but damn I scored gold here I swear this is a J-Lo factory. Lisi was a Colombian girl who says coffee is only good stuff from Colombia. He had a great ass I mean I couldn't tell if there was injections in it but I definitely checked in my cock and doggy style. The massage is definitely more of the keys nature. She took her top off and ran her hard nipples across my back play with my ass and stroke Junior off while I laid on my stomach. No guessing game about this this was going to be fun. On the flip she started off with a nice hand job just a little bit of oil. I appreciate this. I don't know if you guys have noticed but hand jobs are really something the girls don't do anymore they go right to sucking you and screwing you. It was nice to get me rock hard before she put the cover on later. I took her to Pound Town first missionary then flipped her doggy. Standing doggy was the highlight grabbing her shoulders and really giving to that big Colombian booty. Here's her ad definitely worth seeing.

    https://sanjose.bedpage.com/Escorts/.../13312101.html
    Why'all are luck out in SJC- only Latinas we have in Chgo are "independent" wham- bam GTFO girls, or your typical AMP. I'm an older guy so the massage start w some tease works better for me. You mind sharing fee structure? Feel free to DM me if prefer.

    Coming out there in 2 weeks for work and would love to try a good Latina massage + L3.

  6. #1089

    All Latina Shack some top notch ass!

    You never know what these sites what you're going to get but damn I scored gold here I swear this is a J-Lo factory. Lisi was a Colombian girl who says coffee is only good stuff from Colombia. He had a great ass I mean I couldn't tell if there was injections in it but I definitely checked in my cock and doggy style. The massage is definitely more of the keys nature. She took her top off and ran her hard nipples across my back play with my ass and stroke Junior off while I laid on my stomach. No guessing game about this this was going to be fun. On the flip she started off with a nice hand job just a little bit of oil. I appreciate this. I don't know if you guys have noticed but hand jobs are really something the girls don't do anymore they go right to sucking you and screwing you. It was nice to get me rock hard before she put the cover on later. I took her to Pound Town first missionary then flipped her doggy. Standing doggy was the highlight grabbing her shoulders and really giving to that big Colombian booty. Here's her ad definitely worth seeing.

    https://sanjose.bedpage.com/Escorts/.../13312101.html

  7. #1088
    Senior Member


    Posts: 399
    Quote Originally Posted by Scep14  [View Original Post]
    Looking for the most attractive provider for basic L1 in the area. Previous favorites are all gone. Who is your current favorite?
    Hummingbird Spa- Cupertino.

    Angela.

    Cherry.

    Akio Skin & Body- Cupertino.

    Leah (Tue, Wed, Fri, Sun).

    Ruby (Sun).

    Summer (Fri, Sat).

    Cici (Tue).

  8. #1087

    Cupertino and nearby l1 spots?

    Looking for the most attractive provider for basic L1 in the area. Previous favorites are all gone. Who is your current favorite?

  9. #1086

    Santa Clara AMP?

    Coming out to SC 2/23 for work meetings from Chgo area; staying out near Levi Stadium. Will be without a car. So is there anything worthwhile (L3) closer than going down to New Creation on Tully? Went to the old Santa Spa last year before it closed. And had great experience. Seemed to remember that was closer than a 20-25 minute Uber ride. Doesn't need to be exclusively Asian. But seem to have better luck there.

    Thanks in advance, gentlemen.

  10. #1085
    Senior Member


    Posts: 399
    Quote Originally Posted by PartyChicken  [View Original Post]
    Porcelain Chinese doll would describe her the best. Everyone likes what they like but for me Ella was so my type. Tiny girl in her mid 20's. Perfectly proportioned natural body with very nic C size breasts. Her cooch has larger lips that is a plus for me. Likes very light coitus. Tiny little ass. That I couldn't stop tasting. Very pretty face. To me she looks way better then the Korean apartment girls I have seen.
    She was shy at first. We got through that quickly. No flip, no massage. Once I saw her it was on. Decent BBBJ but BJ aren't my thing unless its in 69 and when that happened I almost blew. Had to take my time to enjoy every minute to the fullest. I'm kinda older and by the end she had me feeling like I was her age. Man did she make me smile. Only needed two positions and man did it feel good when she rode me. Finished in mish which is not usual for me. Doggy is where I get my money shot. I just couldn't keep my eyes and hands off of Ella amd blew in mish so I could watch her. She really got into it as we went on.
    After she enjoyed cuddling and talking and I gave her a half massage. Never enough time to give a real massage. Might go see her again for two hours so I can enjoy talking with her more and give her a legit massage.
    How much did the damage come up to, house charge and tip?

  11. #1084

    I love New Creation Salon off Tully Rd great experience with new girl Kayla

    It's been a while since I've been back to New Creation. Really like this place because the girls are nice and don't play games in my experience. Decided to see who was working so stopped by. They've always had a great selection of girls. Went with a new girl named Kayla this time. She is Asian, pretty around 5'3" and nice and curvy in a good way. Really liked her body. Nice big tits too. The massage was a nice little treat. She was better than I was expecting. I like how playful and teasing she was. And after taking care of the tip she was open to everything I wanted. I'm not too demanding a guy but she was very accommodating. I went for the full service everything covered but the HJ. Great head, even better bottom. She was all about customer service. I was all done before time was up. Prices here are always good. Thanks Kayla. Posting a pic from her. You'll see what I mean.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20260203_103447.jpg‎  

  12. #1083
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 30

    108X / Winchester

    Quote Originally Posted by EdHaskell  [View Original Post]
    Location doesn't pop up right away. Is this on Winchester just south of I-280 in SJ? Thanks!
    Happy dreams mongers!

  13. #1082
    Quote Originally Posted by PartyChicken  [View Original Post]
    Porcelain Chinese doll would describe her the best. Everyone likes what they like but for me Ella was so my type. Tiny girl in her mid 20's. Perfectly proportioned natural body with very nic C size breasts. Her cooch has larger lips that is a plus for me. Likes very light coitus. Tiny little ass. That I couldn't stop tasting. Very pretty face. To me she looks way better then the Korean apartment girls I have seen.

    She was shy at first. We got through that quickly. No flip, no massage. Once I saw her it was on. Decent BBBJ but BJ aren't my thing unless its in 69 and when that happened I almost blew. Had to take my time to enjoy every minute to the fullest. I'm kinda older and by the end she had me feeling like I was her age. Man did she make me smile. Only needed two positions and man did it feel good when she rode me. Finished in mish which is not usual for me. Doggy is where I get my money shot. I just couldn't keep my eyes and hands off of Ella amd blew in mish so I could watch her. She really got into it as we went on.

    After she enjoyed cuddling and talking and I gave her a half massage. Never enough time to give a real massage. Might go see her again for two hours so I can enjoy talking with her more and give her a legit massage.
    Location doesn't pop up right away. Is this on Winchester just south of I-280 in SJ? Thanks!

  14. #1081
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 30

    Ella / Green Health Center

    Porcelain Chinese doll would describe her the best. Everyone likes what they like but for me Ella was so my type. Tiny girl in her mid 20's. Perfectly proportioned natural body with very nic C size breasts. Her cooch has larger lips that is a plus for me. Likes very light coitus. Tiny little ass. That I couldn't stop tasting. Very pretty face. To me she looks way better then the Korean apartment girls I have seen.

    She was shy at first. We got through that quickly. No flip, no massage. Once I saw her it was on. Decent BBBJ but BJ aren't my thing unless its in 69 and when that happened I almost blew. Had to take my time to enjoy every minute to the fullest. I'm kinda older and by the end she had me feeling like I was her age. Man did she make me smile. Only needed two positions and man did it feel good when she rode me. Finished in mish which is not usual for me. Doggy is where I get my money shot. I just couldn't keep my eyes and hands off of Ella amd blew in mish so I could watch her. She really got into it as we went on.

    After she enjoyed cuddling and talking and I gave her a half massage. Never enough time to give a real massage. Might go see her again for two hours so I can enjoy talking with her more and give her a legit massage.

  15. #1080

    Yoyo at Loyality Spa

    My friend told me to text the number for this location. I texted to see if they were busy, and they were not. I'm guessing that's the common answer for all the Spa's. I didn't park in front. I parked in the lot next door and walked over. Rang the doorbell, and the door slowly opened. Yoyo was her name, and pleasing was her game. She said she remembered me, LOL, I can't recall if I've ever been here, way in the past, but who cares. I went along with it. She led me back to the room. I told her I just wanted a half-hour and paid the house. She told me to take off clothes, then shut the door. Oh, she was wearing a nice loose dress. Her boobs were basically coming out of the top. She came back in and started to give me a nice massage, which lasted about 10 minutes. I turned over at her request, and she asked what I wanted. I wanted a BBBJ first and she was happy to start sucking on my balls like they were candy and my dick like it was a lollipop. She can go deep too if she had a mouth full of my previous for sure. I brought my own cover put it on she laid between my legs and just blew the hell out of me. I gave her two fingers and a pink while she still inside the table and bent over. She got on top nice and wet and ready. Missionary first I love seeing titties bounce and I put on top of me to finish up with her tits and my mouth and her ass on my dick. Great time this girl was fun and easy to hang with.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape