Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 451 to 465 of 13352
-
02-16-26 14:52 #12902Senior Member

Posts: 63This looks new, let us know if it works out for you.
Originally Posted by Brmnc
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-26 13:39 #12901Regular Member

Posts: 2Best places
In Lakeland for a few months. Looking for the best AMP FS or other place, at or in-between Tampa and Kissimmee.
Thank you for the info.
-
02-15-26 13:02 #12900Senior Member

Posts: 78I get BBFS but not cip with a very well known provider here in the area but it took years of visiting and friendship / trust established. Very rare. There are some providers In other areas like Miami that provide that service but very hard to find. Kpop agencies in Vegas and LA obviously can get it too.
Originally Posted by Andry
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-26 10:39 #12899Regular Member

Posts: 11New AMP in Brandon / Lithia Pinecrest
Saw this post and just curious if anyone has had opportunity to try yet. I'll be in area on Tuesday and was just curious. If not will tr to take one for the team and advise.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/tampa...l/264354619387
-
02-15-26 10:03 #12898Regular Member

Posts: 15I fly to the Philippines but would never take that risk. Your best chance is finding and spoiling a special lady in the US.
Originally Posted by TremontTeddy
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-26 10:00 #12897Regular Member

Posts: 15Mmm brings back wonderful memories. I was in Hong Kong on Valentines Day taking a break from work in China several years ago and went for a normal massage in TST. Brought the technician back to my hotel to stay with me all night for 1500 HKD and a new winter coat. As I was slipping in she pulled off the cover and said it's not needed. The rest of my night and next day with her was pure heaven. Nothing close to this experience in my USA travels. I can say most of my experiences in California are heavy GFE, nothing close to that for me in this area or up north.
Originally Posted by TremontTeddy
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-26 09:38 #12896Senior Member

Posts: 167Massage / Spa
Does any Massage / Spa in the Tampa area have a Sofa / Bed along with the normal Table at their Business?
-
02-15-26 08:14 #12895Senior Member

Posts: 423Special VIP
I don't know any AMPs that offer this service on a regular or rare basis. Does it happen? Yes. A very few regulars, guys that go all year round, sometimes get this VIP service. Or 2, the gal gets caught up in the moment and does it, one off. No pun.
Originally Posted by Andry
[View Original Post]
Just fly to the Phillipines or Thailand. Provably easier then trying 20 shops and hoping for gold.
-
02-14-26 08:53 #12894Senior Member

Posts: 326I agree. Knowing rates is a big way to help each other out. I'd like to check this place out too, but I don't want to go and find out their prices are stupid.
Originally Posted by EvilChil
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-26 11:10 #12893Senior Member

Posts: 377BBFS + cip
Hey guys, So, I'm looking to fulfill my fantasy with an asian girl able to do BBFS+cip. Will you please recommend me a place if any. I heard about Hippi's but I went there I didn't get what I wanted.
Thanks a lot.
-
02-13-26 10:49 #12892Senior Member

Posts: 684Kloe
Not from around here. Where does Kloe work?
Originally Posted by Ddhuam1
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-26 16:42 #12891Senior Member

Posts: 85So is Wonderful legit or not?
I Wouldn't mind having a go with a place that wasn't 90 miles away.
Anyone else?
And this nonsense of not sharing prices is silly. If you cant at least hint about $$$ why bother? We could all spend 5 and get great service, we need to know how much so we don't over spend.
-
02-12-26 11:01 #12890Regular Member

Posts: 10Kloe at with
After seeing there is talent in Tampa actually close to where I live I. Had to jump on the opportunity. So yesterday around noon I called made sure she was available and went. They made me fill out a document that asked for my name address and DOB. Not sure what that was about but it did worry me some. Once I gave the standard 30 min donation I decided I wanted to shower and freshen up so I had to pay 10 more for 45 minutes for that to be included the house fee overall was. 7 for 45. Then came in kloe she was cute and I could tell she had a nice body under her scrubs. She gave me a very decent massage I was surprised cause usually they are half assed but she really did a good job. On the flip standard menu and opted for everything. She wanted $$ but I negotiated it down to $. 5. she skipped the cover on with her mouth and then proceeded to give an ok CBJ. I asked her to sit on my face and then she started to really get into it while shaking on top of me. After she had a couple Os she got on top and could barely take it. She asked me to get on top. I got on top pounded her in missionary then put her in k9 and pounded away until she couldn't take it anymore. She said it was to much and then laid back down and I was gentle until finishing in the glove. I then got my hot towel and met the other girl who was really cute and petite didn't get her name tho. Overall a good experience will def try out the other girl.
-
02-11-26 17:56 #12889Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289LOL. Yeah those lights will get you every time, but I always like to ask them to show me where the bathroom is and then I pop on the white light real quick so I can get a glimpse. Haha, they hate that shit.
Originally Posted by EvilChil
[View Original Post]
But for all you guys who are not stud muffins, that light turned down low can work two ways because it might make you look a little bit better as well. LOL.
Love when the 53-year-old women say they're in their 20's….. I always respond with” oh wow, you and I are the same age” …….im in mid 40’s though
-
02-10-26 19:33 #12888Regular Member

Posts: 9Roman
My friend told me about his experience at Roman this morning. There were two Chinese woman available. Coco and Tracey. He had a session with Tracey.
House fee was. 6 for 30. Tracey's fee was $$. Only CBJ was available. He was not able to finish in CFS, so he ended with a HJ and FIV was allowed. The experience was very rushed and lackluster, and not worth the coin especially compared to what could have been had at Sunflower.
He said he may try again after the rotation changes.











Reply With Quote





