Escort Review: Escort Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 556 to 570 of 31820
-
02-18-26 22:38 #31265Senior Member

Posts: 31Hobby screenshot
I had to do some light screening and gave a selfie holding a paper with the date and sent a screenshot logged into ter on the my reviews page. Within 5 minutes they message that I was approved and asked when I would like to see her. I don't know that it would work for everyone but I have about 20 reviews and was good to go. I think it would be similar if you wanted to use usasg and give reviews. The other option was as you described showing full name on DL. They are planning to bring more talent and told me they wouldn't require it again. I think this will be a good thing for the M. Hope that it works out for you.
Originally Posted by MemphisChris
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-26 00:51 #31264Regular Member

Posts: 20Hailey
Little thicker than I like for the price but she had a cute face and decent BBBJ. $2 for half hour. Anal on the table but you have to swap condoms. I opted to stick with the standard FS and done some finger dabbing at the starfish.
https://naughtynsexy.com/talent/hailey-2/
-
02-15-26 16:54 #31263Senior Member

Posts: 338I just tried with Sugar, selfie with my license with my details redacted. Said no go, has to have my full name visible. Want to try her so badly, but not at the expense of my privacy, and potentially my reputation.
Originally Posted by Memphis84
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-26 14:37 #31262Senior Member

Posts: 31Sugar
Finally got down to see Sugar. She is one of my atf as she is a sweet little freak in the sheets. I love a good rim and stroke. I think she will be here another week.
https://www.emeraldclubs.com/sugar
-
02-13-26 14:27 #31261Senior Member

Posts: 905Burner phones are the way to go Bro! SMO.
Originally Posted by URCaveManez87
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-26 21:35 #31260Senior Member

Posts: 35Agreed
Yea just go to Dollar General and spend $30‐$50 on a cheap smart phone. The provider will think it's your real phone which will make some of them trust you more. And you'll be protected from any BS that may come along if your real number was floating around. I've had providers threaten to call my phone back to back for hours unless I send them money. I just laughed and took the battery out of burner for a few days.
Originally Posted by Mike1701
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-26 17:06 #31259Regular Member

Posts: 19I never had any issues with fake numbers except few tryst girls will ask for your real number they can search and verify me with. I had give it out few times but not with most girls I've seen. I would stick to it.
Originally Posted by Kelsier
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-26 16:23 #31258Senior Member

Posts: 2528In this hobby world never use your real number. That will haunt you when you least expect it.
Originally Posted by Kelsier
[View Original Post]
Never used a google voice or a text app. Those can be found.
The safest way is buy a cheap burner phone. No problems with those and when you don't need it the phone can be turned off.
As Bc would have said my 2 cents.
-
02-12-26 13:05 #31257Senior Member

Posts: 110Info on these ladies
Anyone have info on these three ladies?
Crystal.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/9258788388/1
Misty / Riley?
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/7313451236/1
Honey (Russian) maybe works with mixed girl Cream (both have same number).
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...895/9017079523
Thanks.
-
02-11-26 15:23 #31256Senior Member

Posts: 35New trend?
Anyone else use a Google voice or voip number for privacy? I've always used one and never had issues before, but lately every girl I text / call ghosts me as soon as they find out it's a Google Voice number and not my normal cell number. Anyone else seeing this lately? I'd hate to have to start using my real cell number for this.
-
02-11-26 13:25 #31255Regular Member

Posts: 14Candy
Can you post a link of the ad you used?
Originally Posted by InsureRisk
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-26 23:03 #31254Senior Member

Posts: 142Shame
Shame cause she looks darn good urghh.
Originally Posted by OutdoorMan
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-26 15:50 #31253Senior Member

Posts: 338We conversed a few times back in 2024 -- I was assured by trusted members she was legit, but I just could not get past her shitty accommodations and kept waiting for her to wind up at an address that wasn't sketchy. It's a shame, she's cute and she seemed nice, but a waste of cute and nice working out of roach motels.
Originally Posted by DGrizzle
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-26 14:03 #31252Senior Member

Posts: 46Nina
I went a couple of weeks ago to see her. I has told her half cash half cash app. When I got to the room I told her twice more while she was walking around the room. She stopped and said "I heard you say it 3 times you don't need to say it again. " While that was true, she said it in the bitchiest tone she could. I replied "Oh fuck no. See yah" and left. For the type of money they are wanting they can kiss my ass if they are unpleasant. She also had big purple bags under her eyes like she had been up for days.
Originally Posted by DGrizzle
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-26 13:54 #31251Senior Member

Posts: 93Nina Quite A Few Months Ago
I saw her I think it was around Fall 2025. Maybe earlier honestly. Wasn't very memorable besides the fact that I remember being uncomfortable. I feel like management was very close by, saw a black dude sitting in a car right outside room just staring. She looked like her pictures though. But the whole experience was very uncomfortable from her demeanor to the neighborhood her hotel room incall was in, it was a pretty bad area. Room was very lived in, but mostly clean. And she was definitely cute. I ended up leaving without doing anything because I felt weird there. But again, she's been around for a long time and has had some occasional good reviews.
Originally Posted by FreeBird1729
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




