Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 241 to 255 of 5766
-
02-13-26 08:14 #5526Senior Member

Posts: 685 Star Confirmation
Spot on with the review as I've been there numerous times and always left happy. Only it's always covered.
Originally Posted by SoccerStud516
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-26 09:52 #5525Regular Member

Posts: 225 star
I will agree parking is exposed for 5 star. They prefer you use the back door entrance which is honestly more exposed than the front but you do avoid the direct judgement of the bike shop. It is TS. L3 though. And the MTs I have seen are on the older side but incredibly enthusiastic.
Originally Posted by SpacemanSpiff
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-26 20:00 #5524Regular Member

Posts: 8Royal
Has anyone been to Royal on Rushmore lately?
-
02-11-26 18:40 #5523Senior Member

Posts: 574Wrong lotus
I believe the fun was at lotus on two notch. Always been fun for me.
Originally Posted by LinkinPark
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-26 17:30 #5522Senior Member

Posts: 86B2 B or Nuru
Hey Fellas,
Any recommendations for a private massage option that's safe? Doesn't have to be L3 or anything special but that would be a plus. I'm headed there for business this week and would like to get a quality massage.
-
02-11-26 16:33 #5521Regular Member

Posts: 22This is absolutely no longer the case. Just went there last week. Got a younger MT, and she covered my Johnson during the TS, which is when I started having my qualms that I won't be offered any extras at all. Lotus Spa (Lexington) is a legit place (not even L1's). Again, if you might have gotten any extras, it might be MT dependent. I was so pissed as this was my first time having returned unsuccessful from any AMP experience without extras. I would never even risk another visit here.
Originally Posted by FranklyRidic
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-26 14:11 #5520Senior Member

Posts: 989Not sure how that's relevant to Columbia. Sounds like a local PD operation, not state level.
Originally Posted by ColonNoir
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-26 08:13 #5519Senior Member

Posts: 1826Uncleo
You might want to look at this.
https://www.wyff4.com/article/employ...ssage/70305372
-
02-10-26 23:13 #5518Senior Member

Posts: 989Re: 5-Star
Forgot all about that end of St. Andrews Road! There's 5 Star & Best Massage Therapy in that area.
Originally Posted by LinkinPark
[View Original Post]
I've never been to 5 Star, it's reported as Korean I think with HE & TS, but the parking situation is too exposed (and the bike shop next door stays open later than you might think).
Haven't been to Best for years. It was also Korean with HE & TS. I don't know if they still do, but they used to have a steam sauna room that was nice.
Spaceman Spiff.
-
02-10-26 19:28 #5517Regular Member

Posts: 22How about 5-star massage on St. Andrews (Kay St.)? Has anyone tried this?
Originally Posted by SpacemanSpiff
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-26 19:24 #5516Regular Member

Posts: 22Yes. That might have been the case. I have been there 3 times now, and the TS seems to be broken / unavailable. "Girls out" seems to be a standard procedure over there, unless it's MT dependent. FIV is also a standard as I've done it all three times. Yes, I also experienced the same thing with candy on the way out.
Originally Posted by SpacemanSpiff
[View Original Post]
Linkin Park.
-
02-10-26 19:16 #5515Regular Member

Posts: 22Where have you been so far? List them all first. A general rule of thumb that I have experienced is that the older the MT, the better your experience will be in terms of how they handle the session (including the pressure with which they give you an L1). They might not look pretty, but they will give you a memorable HJ.
Originally Posted by RyanSHolt
[View Original Post]
Linkin Park.
-
02-10-26 16:48 #5514Regular Member

Posts: 7Need help. I'm having trouble relaxing.
I have been to several AMPs and I am struggling. The girls want to rush and not enough pressure.
How do you ask for gentle touch with teasing?
Both times it's been like a jackhammer.
Anyone know where a ladyboy is in or near Columbia.
-
02-09-26 17:30 #5513Regular Member

Posts: 8Four Seasons
Stopped in for an hour visit. Mama showed me to the room. 8 for the house, asked if I wanted shower. She left and told me to get ready and new girl will come. Shortly after Layla mid to late 30's tight little body, came in gave me a hug and led me to the TS. Good cleaning lots of teasing. Turned over and scrubbed chest and legs then soapy HJ and with one and cleaned the boys with the other. After drying off went to room I placed 1. 2 on the chair and laid face down on table. Nice firm back massage moved to legs with lots of roaming and teasing. On the turn the little dress hit the floor she came and leaned over my head to massage my chest climbed on the table and drug her firm c cups across my face then down my chest putting her Nice clean and bare 🐱 in my face. Nice slow HJ to BJ while I gave daty and rimming. She returned the favor. For around 10 min I had her stop before I bust. She laid down for mish and took a good pounding. Then moved to RCG with a great view to finish in the bag. She cleaned me up with hot towel and finished massage. Would highly recommend. I will be returning!
-
02-09-26 00:11 #5512Senior Member

Posts: 989Re: Lily's
Not sure if this is new, but HE definitely possible. Have not seen any "girls out" action though, and no TS.
Originally Posted by Chisum
[View Original Post]
Also, the parking lot is extremely visible and it's a very public walk to the front door.
Spaceman Spiff.









Reply With Quote





