Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 811 to 825 of 21034
-
02-13-26 08:43 #20224Senior Member

Posts: 166Strawberry
I decided I would revisit Strawberry since I enjoyed my first visit with her. She's here through the end of February.
We started off with a nice TS which was fairly standard, followed by a few minutes in the sauna. Back in the room she started with a rubdown and light massage. Within a couple of minutes I was rubbing her leg and slid my hand up between her legs and playing with her shaved pussy. I rolled on to my side and she was stoking junior gently as I continued to play. We negotiated what we were going to do, I gave her the donation and she disappeared for a couple of minutes. I was laying on my back when she came back and she took off her skimpy black dress and started an excellent BBBJ with DT and some slobbering. OMG she has skills in that department. What followed was about 30 minutes of BBFS in MISH, DOGGIE, standing MISH, sideways etc interspersed with DATY. I can last quite a while and took my time, eventually finishing in lazy doggie CIP. She went to get warm washcloths to clean me up, hug and kiss and walked me to the door. Another excellent session. Highly recommended.
-
02-12-26 12:08 #20223Senior Member

Posts: 214Super spa kannapolis
Tried it out yesterday and met with the taller, thicker asian. Didn't get her name, but she was cute enough. Paid 70/ hr and she asked for 100 tip for topless HE, she did move me along after 30/40 minutes, maybe because the doorbell rang and she didn't want to lose a customer. I won't repeat, but maybe someone else has better luck.
-
02-12-26 08:28 #20222Senior Member

Posts: 56Agencies
Are there any good escort agencies or massage parlors in the Charlotte area that are open every day / most days and have good looking girls who offer a reliable service? Looking for something a bit more consistent in terms of quality and availability for when I'm in town. Thanks in advance and feel free to respond here or PM me.
-
02-11-26 22:18 #20221Senior Member

Posts: 196Dm
I sent you a message.
Originally Posted by BigsKings
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-26 13:58 #20220Senior Member

Posts: 64Tulip spa
Went to tulip spa based on the recs in here. Texted for an appointment with Lucy. Super easy set up. Arrived it is a house with no signage but was very comfortable. Massage was a real massage, not just lite touching. She got deep into the tissue. Flipped and she went strait to work. No haggling. I left. 8 on my way out.
-
02-11-26 10:27 #20219Senior Member

Posts: 93Cozy Northlake
Tried this one, after some great reports. Walked in, Cici was flying solo that day. One of you guys was already behind the curtain. So I returned about 40 min later. She put me in the room, got undressed, ignoring the sign, and laid there on top of sheet. She came in and didn't say a word about being naked. She performed an awful "press on the back" routine for 2 minutes, then asked me to flip. She knew why I was there. Haha. She immediately asked me if I wanted HE and she went right to work. It was an average experience for 1. 5, but it did the trick. The fact I am close to the mall means I'd likely go back in a pinch.
-
02-11-26 08:54 #20218Senior Member

Posts: 62Lucy
Went to see Lucy based on the reports here. Texted and made appointment. The massage was 8/10. Her looks also 8/10. Arrived and everything was normal. 80 to the house, deep massage definitely hit those sore muscles. A little teasing before the flip. Tried to roam but she pulled away. On the flip things were good. She knows how to treat the boys. I didn't get any menu options but a L1 is all I was looking for. The cons are she checked her phone 4 or 5 times and had to answer the door during my visit. Also had to pass another upon my exit. All in all a good session and I would repeat. Wish more was on the menu. Seniors, feel free to dm for details.
-
02-11-26 06:52 #20217Regular Member

Posts: 6South Charlotte spa.
Anyone been to south Charlotte spa? Old reviews say it was legit and pricey but haven't seen anything new, if so what was the damage?
-
02-10-26 13:03 #20216Senior Member

Posts: 111Kannapolis Spas
You guys are correct. I am thinking of the one on S Cannon. (and I got the Mimi / Mia wrong).
Originally Posted by Daramio
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-26 12:23 #20215Senior Member

Posts: 199Apple BeBe
Anyone know if BeBe is still in town this week?
-
02-10-26 12:01 #20214Senior Member

Posts: 381Comfort Spa
Got a case of the hornies and went to Comfort Spa. Walked in and was greeted by a lady that said her name was Angie. At the time, she was the only one there. I always have had good L1 service here and this was no different. Angie comes from the same cookie cutter as the rest of the ladies I have seen here, 40's or 50's, medium build, wearing a skin tight outfit. It's a formula that usually works if you are just looking for a table shower, massage and L1 only.
Angie took me to the room after using the bathroom. I noticed there is a security camera at the end of the hall. Off to the table shower. Had to cover myself with a towel in the hallway due to the camera. Angie, she washed me up and down, especially paying close attention between the legs. I rolled over, and immediately soaped up my dick and balls, She kept it up to the point, I shot a load right then and there. But all was not lost.
Dried off and went into the room, where I got face down for the massage. She did stop the massage to answer the door, which I didn't care for. After about a half hour of massage, I turned over. I asked if she could give me a second pop. To my surprise, she got the job done. It didn't take me too long to empty out again. She dressed me, and I was on my way.
Always dependable service here with no hassles or pressure for extra tips. . 8 + . 5.
-
02-09-26 19:54 #20213Senior Member

Posts: 77CE Comfort & Relax Spa
Yeah I think he's referring to CE comfort and that's Mia down there not MiMi.
Originally Posted by HDLover
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-26 18:13 #20212Senior Member

Posts: 781I think we're talking about two different spas. I'm referring to the one that's N Cannon near the old Asian Massage that closed. Your reference sounds more like the spa that's S Cannon near the Ford dealership. If wrong my bad.
Originally Posted by Cmpatlkn
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-26 17:45 #20211Senior Member

Posts: 70Summer at G spa is amazing!
In town for a few days, thank god the forum is active here.
Read the review of G spa on Gastonia, checked the site, was at doubt at first but glad I made the trip.
Summer was the lady greeted me, the picture maybe with filter but is of actual representation of her. She is super hot and sexy and passionate from start to finish.
Coming from new york and Chicago I didn't think I would get such hot girl here.
Anyway, tips she asked for are in line with my expectations and I opted for the full thing. The whole session is no rush, her BBJ is one of the best and really felt like girlfriend doing it, with lots of eye contact too. We finished inside her in doggy.
Probably going to make another visit there before leaving town.
-
02-09-26 17:28 #20210Senior Member

Posts: 111Super Spa
They have always had 3 on-site. Cece (who answers the phone), Kiki and Mimi. Kiki has always taken care of me without any issues.
Originally Posted by HDLover
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






