Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 47 of 2214 FirstFirst ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 97 147 547 1047 ... LastLast
Results 691 to 705 of 33201
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #32511
    Quote Originally Posted by YoTooBig  [View Original Post]
    She don't care when I tell her how much I love her muffin top. I can get a better grip when I'm pounding her doggie and she starts to squirt.
    You have a link or digits to share?

  2. #32510

    Small apt in Roselawn

    Quote Originally Posted by SeeMeOnce  [View Original Post]
    What is her incall like Bro! SMO.
    Clean, comfortable for me; can't complain.

  3. #32509
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeKent  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/201692249 What a great, great set of very large, natural tiddies! They're real and they're spectacular!
    What is her incall like Bro! SMO.

  4. #32508

    Sarah porn star

    https://tryst.link/escort/sarahz3

    Second time seeing her. She is exactly like the pictures great body. I did some research on her after the first session and found out she did porn under Kira Foxx. She's ok with posting this in this forum.

    Definitely a porn star experience the second time with her. Enjoyed my time none rushed, great ass so I needed to finish doggie style. She mentioned more services available. Pretty much as she gets to know you there aren't many limits.

    Will definitely repeat. Catch her while in town.

  5. #32507

    I don't know

    Quote Originally Posted by FishIsYummy  [View Original Post]
    Which is which?
    The woman I saw left that photo time period well behind her. Definitely much older and thicker. I have no idea what the other one looks like. I am curious but not enough to repeat to be honest. Edit: I've heard the rumors about at least one of them being a man. The one I saw (Candy) had woman body parts of that I am very certain.

    Luv.

  6. #32506

    Nikki

    Posted this on the Dayton board.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...-/107795969792

    Anyone seen her? She has been around for awhile but my search in here came up empty.

  7. #32505
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvdaLadys14  [View Original Post]
    It is actually two different women using one ad.
    Which is which?

  8. #32504

    Candy / Amy

    Slightly overdue review on this provider. (s) The dream: You might have seen the ads on several platforms for her. It is actually two different women using one ad. I saw Candy, an older BBW. Setup was relatively easy and I made arrangements to see her at a private residence on the eastside. I undressed and lay down on the bed, no table in sight. She gave me a mediocre rub with a bit of teasing and on the flip asked me what I wanted. FS is not on the table and that was fine by me. She started with some manual stimulation then a fairly descent BBBJ. The finish

    Luv

  9. #32503

    Lilwetwet

    Quote Originally Posted by HuntingForIt  [View Original Post]
    I thought that she actually retired and wasn't seeing anyone anymore. Are you sure this was the real little Wet Wet?
    Yes it's the one and only wetwet. She has red hair, real nice tits & ass and with 2 tattoo on lower left leg.

  10. #32502
    Quote Originally Posted by HuntingForIt  [View Original Post]
    I thought that she actually retired and wasn't seeing anyone anymore. Are you sure this was the real little Wet Wet?
    Yes it's the one and only wetwet. She has red hair, real nice tits & ass and with 2 tattoo on lower left leg.

  11. #32501

    Lilwetwet

    Quote Originally Posted by HuntingForIt  [View Original Post]
    I thought that she actually retired and wasn't seeing anyone anymore. Are you sure this was the real little Wet Wet?
    The one and only wetwet. She has red hair about 5. 1 tall nice tits & ass. She has a butterfly & smiley face with wings tattoo on her lower left leg.

  12. #32500

    Really

    I thought that she actually retired and wasn't seeing anyone anymore. Are you sure this was the real little Wet Wet?

    Quote Originally Posted by YoTooBig  [View Original Post]
    She don't care when I tell her how much I love her muffin top. I can get a better grip when I'm pounding her doggie and she starts to squirt.

  13. #32499

    Sleeping during the act.

    Quote Originally Posted by NotShy1  [View Original Post]
    Been out for a little while and have read several reports about Katie recently. I must be the only Monger that was dissatisfied.

    Set up was pretty easy. She met me at the outer door of the hotel. Went to room where she said she needed to change and went to bathroom for a few minutes. Came out in tight top and yoga pants. Looked exactly like pics. Was a bit talkative, but coherent.

    She stripped, I striped, and we laid on the bed to get comfortable. (Yes, the tits are NICE!

    She leaned in for a kiss. And seemed to fall asleep close to me. I asked if she was alright and she said just really tired. She proceeded down to my dick, started to BBBJ and just stopped for a moment. I again asked if OK and she said really tired..
    Lucky that it was not Lexii (not active anymore). She bit the mongers dick while dozing off.

    And at soringer2024 - I know you what you mean. I never had any issues with the mentioned Alex in. Not sure why. But sometimes, two people can be on a unique wavelength.

    Ob.

  14. #32498
    Quote Originally Posted by DuckMam  [View Original Post]
    This is where "going to the bathroom for a few minutes to get ready" actually means "going to the bathroom to get my fix. ".

    Some things never change, addicts are addicts.
    When she's good, she's good! Always happy to see me. Maybe it's just me!

  15. #32497
    Quote Originally Posted by Aspam69  [View Original Post]
    You can reach me now!
    I'd love the digits!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape