Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Thread: Agency Discussion and Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 89 of 812 FirstFirst ... 39 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 139 189 589 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,335 of 12178
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Grafenberg
  1. #10858
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 83
    Quote Originally Posted by ElectricWind  [View Original Post]
    Didn't you see her when she's in Richmond and liked her? https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...683&viewfull=1#post7519683.

    AsianButterfly as "Coco" (2026-02-06 to 2026-02-11,5 days).

    Moon Girls Show as "Coco" (2026-02-01 to 2026-02-05,4 days).

    Pleasure Palace as "Mei Satsuki" (2026-02-01 to 2026-02-01,0 days).

    Miss Kyoto as "Coco" (2026-01-23 to 2026-01-24,1 days).
    It wasn't the same person!

  2. #10857
    Quote Originally Posted by MrNiubility  [View Original Post]
    With AI, nowadays everyone is writing an erotic novel in their reviews which feels so unreal tbh. This dilute the authenticity of the info here so much.
    You counter with actionable intel. Simple.

  3. #10856

    6' slender girl?

    From ter to find this 6' tall girl, glamour photos on eros look hot / sexy / slender, but her first ter review mentioned might be / not sure she is post-op or not.

    Anyone knows her?

    https://www.eros.com/washington_dc/f...3772.htm?cat=1

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...4792446-413580
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 026bdd6c-553d-41d4-b38e-f11388891144_profile.jpg‎  

  4. #10855

    Yura ffc

    Had a recent dream. Very cute, petite, and GND body.

    Slim but not a spinner. Good sized booty. Rack is on smaller side (small Bs) but I'm okay with that.

    But above all else. Service level very high. Don't know if that's more credence to the JAV thing than anything else, but high service and J girl is on rarer side, so I always appreciate when it does happen.

    Busy day, so I scheduled a shorter session, but plan on repeating. Quick shower with no preview, but once that was done it was right to festivities.

    Decent head. No BLS, but still above average. Licking up and down the shaft was definitely right out of porno LOL. Usually it's just some variation of light suction / HJ (low experience j girls), so it was nice.

    ACG and doggy were great, especially with that ass of hers.

    After the string of a couple bad providers on MD side, nice to see that those were the exception not the rule.

    Here's hoping anyway.

  5. #10854
    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    Sana JB is pretty good. Someone up here saw her 7+ times.

    Yura FC she was in PPC, I just saw one bad review I think. Something about condom broke and she wanted BBFSCIP which kind of understanable.

    Mai ABFY is the only Anal girl I guess.

    It seems like ABFY is the NY Angel Spa of DC. Jacked up the prices a $20-40 higher to get the girls. /.

    Miku JB. Dunno her.

    This is the kinda beauty we all need. Assuming she's real in Flushing NYC.

    https://www.xiaodianxia1818.com/view/29116
    Miku was coco at abfy, mei satsuki at ppc and coco at miss Kyoto. She just got a 'negative' review.

  6. #10853

    Jb miku

    Found some info reverse image searching. In description says she's abit chubby but firm. Her being priced at $340 should let you know what you may be getting.

    https://www.ginzaclub.com.au/Girls/4542

  7. #10852

    No more broken grammar

    Quote Originally Posted by FurryMonger122  [View Original Post]
    These shill accounts actually disgust me, what's worst is seeing them try to seem real by adding a "negative" review and conversing with posters with their broken grammar. Your going to have to make a new account and try your new "method" LOL.
    With AI, nowadays everyone is writing an erotic novel in their reviews which feels so unreal tbh. This dilute the authenticity of the info here so much.

  8. #10851

    Dc

    Sana JB is pretty good. Someone up here saw her 7+ times.

    Yura FC she was in PPC, I just saw one bad review I think. Something about condom broke and she wanted BBFSCIP which kind of understanable.

    Mai ABFY is the only Anal girl I guess.

    It seems like ABFY is the NY Angel Spa of DC. Jacked up the prices a $20-40 higher to get the girls. /.

    Miku JB. Dunno her.

    This is the kinda beauty we all need. Assuming she's real in Flushing NYC.

    https://www.xiaodianxia1818.com/view/29116

  9. #10850
    Quote Originally Posted by FurryMonger122  [View Original Post]
    These shill accounts actually disgust me, what's worst is seeing them try to seem real by adding a "negative" review and conversing with posters with their broken grammar. Your going to have to make a new account and try your new "method" LOL.
    I agree that they are out of control. At first it was just a few shill accounts, but I think we are averaging almost 60-80% shill accounts at this point.

  10. #10849

    Agency shill accounts

    These shill accounts actually disgust me, what's worst is seeing them try to seem real by adding a "negative" review and conversing with posters with their broken grammar. Your going to have to make a new account and try your new "method" LOL.

  11. #10848

    Bella at JB

    Out of my three agency experiences she's easily the best. Found her really attractive and one of the few times the pictures are accurate (I've found Cgirls almost never have accurate pictures).

    Sexy hourglass figure, shapely ass, nice sized naturals (or really well done MMs? Reminded me of a mid tier OF model.

    Great service, takes direction really well while also having a good attitude. English is limited, but enough to flirt and communicate if I spoke slowly.

    Booker had me wait 15 minutes past appt time which nearly spooked me but wasn't short changed on the time, and glad I stayed.

    Great LFK at the door, I had trimmed clean and showered before and she gave me a nice preview HJ and BBBJ before moving to the blue toast and shower where I got more preview, and she directed my hands all over her body and for FIV which was hot.

    Come out for a more of a great BBBJ, I reciprocated with a nice DATY, shaved and clean, then 69.

    I can't stay hard with a hat on so I passed, but she was definitely DTF and enthusiastic.

    Her BJ skills are great, if she ever returns to the region I'll definitely be a repeat.

    Last day is 2/12.

  12. #10847
    Quote Originally Posted by Bagbacker  [View Original Post]
    I don't usually write bad review but I did not have a good time with coco at all. She is decent looking but her attitude was killing the vibe. She is described as a E size cup But I don't even think it was even close to a C cup. The usual shower with no preview which is ok for me. Laid down on the bed and she went straight to head game and it was alright felt little bit rush. She try her best but it wasn't anything to write home. I eventually got out of there 15 min early than my appointment I should have just went for the other girl that I have been already.
    Didn't you see her when she's in Richmond and liked her? https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...683&viewfull=1#post7519683.

    AsianButterfly as "Coco" (2026-02-06 to 2026-02-11,5 days).

    Moon Girls Show as "Coco" (2026-02-01 to 2026-02-05,4 days).

    Pleasure Palace as "Mei Satsuki" (2026-02-01 to 2026-02-01,0 days).

    Miss Kyoto as "Coco" (2026-01-23 to 2026-01-24,1 days).

  13. #10846
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 144

    AsianButterfly Alina

    Alina has a nice petite body and her tits are delicious. She told me it was fake but it felt soft and real. I was not able to tell. She's really hot, cute smile and is very welcoming. Had a really great time from the moment I stepped in until the end of our session. Your time with her will be time very well-spent.

    She then let me to the bathroom for a quick shower. Back in the room we went back to making out with wet kisses and kissing me deeply with tongue.

    Then she got on her knees to give me a great BBBJ blending in ball licking and sucking to keep me on the edge.

    We put the condom on and I started fucking her Mish. Her moans, facial expressions and eye contact was a big turn on. I sucked on her tits and grabbed onto her ass for deeper penetration while she wriggled with pleasure. We then switched doggy style. She has a nice arch and a cute ass. Just a nice sight to see in doggy. I loved fucking her from the front and loved it even more from behind.

    I pounded her doggy until it was time to switch up positions again so she hopped on cowgirl and rode me really intensely until I came hard in the bag. We cleaned up and talked a little and it was time to go.

  14. #10845
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 83

    AB Coco

    I don't usually write bad review but I did not have a good time with coco at all. She is decent looking but her attitude was killing the vibe. She is described as a E size cup But I don't even think it was even close to a C cup. The usual shower with no preview which is ok for me. Laid down on the bed and she went straight to head game and it was alright felt little bit rush. She try her best but it wasn't anything to write home. I eventually got out of there 15 min early than my appointment I should have just went for the other girl that I have been already.

  15. #10844
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 46

    Alina at Asianbutterfly

    Alina was very open and friendly. Loved her service. We discussed the options requested and went into the bathroom for the clean up portion of the hour. Nice and sexy with plenty of play in the shower before drying off and retiring to the bedroom. The rest is a blur of action with great oral / light DT, DFK, DATY, fingering, massaging all leading up to the raw unadulterated energetic sex in multiple positions. Her breast are amazing to touch, kiss and watch them bounce during the hot action. She also has a nice ass for an Asian. Which caused my eruption during prone bone. She didn't wait long to reenergize me with another BBBJ, so I rewarded her with the remainder in CIM.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape