Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 48 of 930 FirstFirst ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 98 148 548 ... LastLast
Results 706 to 720 of 13936
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13231

    Dani

    Quote Originally Posted by MayberryFloyd  [View Original Post]
    Just throwing this out there as a 100 Proof guy that's also seen Kayden. Does anyone recall a Dani Quinn that was with Zack years and years ago? I saw her a few times & there was some kind of falling out I do believe. I never heard or saw from her again. Seems like I asked, but was politely dismissed. It's been a long time, but it was a sadness I assure you! Rumor was she relocated to Boston those many years ago. At the time, I combed sites in the greater Boston area & never found a thing. Dani was one of those unforgettable meetings a person has. That's why we'd return. Right. Damn, I'd love to hook up with her again! I don't expect any, but any information would be appreciate. PM is fine too.
    That name sounds familiar from the providence / southcoast (between providence and cape cod) areas. May be a different girl though, and it's been a while since I was active on those forums.

    I met a girl like that once in New Bedford. It was an amazing few months until she disappeared.

  2. #13230

    Tiffany diamond melody secret benefits


  3. #13229
    Quote Originally Posted by Gopher0254  [View Original Post]
    Yuu / Tomo she's used several names, but definitely legit. Saw her about 2 years ago. She was offering massage + extras. Everything covered, ton of lube (not my fav), and used her hands to cover everything (except the most important part) during DATY. Big dragon tattoo from shoulder to hip. Very well done and sexy AF. The covered everything and ton of lube, made me not return. But she's definitely hot and pics are accurate. I would ensure you know what services you're getting before you show up. Her comms were good (back then), but $300 kind of cheap around here lately compare to others, worst case could be upsell. So many names, tough to find reviews.

    If you want asian. Go k-agencies. No thick ones, most fit. Thin - non-covered available.
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    But if YOU don't have the extra four days of travel time, and don't feel like leaving the country, Yuu is for real. Unless she's changed since the last time I saw her, everything she does to you is covered. She will happily let you DATY her though. LOL.

    I'd try out one of the k-girl orgs if I were you.
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodCole  [View Original Post]
    As far as I know, Yuu is legit and I think has TER reviews.

    Unless you have more info on Tara though, this usually screams fake agency girl: Outcall $ 250.00 / hour, $ 1,500.00 / overnight.
    Quote Originally Posted by CravenMorhead  [View Original Post]
    Save your money, what you will drop here you could probably go to Thailand. Vegas is so overrated. SEA there's more value and more pussy than you could ever imagine. You will never look back and yes there is white pussy there too. This is coming from someone who has lived in Vegas 38 years and have been to Thailand.
    I recognize the value in Thailand its on my to-do list along with Brazil / Columbia, but will be there for a convention and may just entertain the idea of an Korean / Japanese (Yuu most likely) provider while I have some down time since all the ones in Florida are older and have retired from other major metros.

    I appreciate all the insight, thank you gents!

  4. #13228
    Quote Originally Posted by CraxBax  [View Original Post]
    Its been 9 years since I hit the strip and I plan to be a respect your ladies as if they were my own, LOL. I know you guys are probably tired of getting us out-of-towners asking for alley-oops, but I have narrowed down my list to a handful of potential pvssy's and just need that nudge from those that are local and see what can't be seen in a quick 4 day trip.

    Elisha sounds like a layup with all the reviews and may work her way past the rest based on feedback: https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/7029044548.

    However, finding details on these ladies have shown to be a bit more elusive, any feedback would be greatly appreciated:

    I do want to taste at least one Asian while in sin city and Yuu / Sakura tops my list (outside of the AsianClub) : https://tryst.link/escort/tomo-0.

    If any of you have any recommendations on thicker more natural providers in their 30's-40's, I am all ears and thanks!
    Yuu / Tomo she's used several names, but definitely legit. Saw her about 2 years ago. She was offering massage + extras. Everything covered, ton of lube (not my fav), and used her hands to cover everything (except the most important part) during DATY. Big dragon tattoo from shoulder to hip. Very well done and sexy AF. The covered everything and ton of lube, made me not return. But she's definitely hot and pics are accurate. I would ensure you know what services you're getting before you show up. Her comms were good (back then), but $300 kind of cheap around here lately compare to others, worst case could be upsell. So many names, tough to find reviews.

    If you want asian. Go k-agencies. No thick ones, most fit. Thin - non-covered available.

  5. #13227

    Dani

    Quote Originally Posted by MayberryFloyd  [View Original Post]
    Just throwing this out there as a 100 Proof guy that's also seen Kayden. Does anyone recall a Dani Quinn that was with Zack years and years ago? I saw her a few times & there was some kind of falling out I do believe. I never heard or saw from her again. Seems like I asked, but was politely dismissed. It's been a long time, but it was a sadness I assure you! Rumor was she relocated to Boston those many years ago. At the time, I combed sites in the greater Boston area & never found a thing. Dani was one of those unforgettable meetings a person has. That's why we'd return. Right. Damn, I'd love to hook up with her again! I don't expect any, but any information would be appreciate. PM is fine too.
    Oh I remember her! She was a favorite of mine as well. I was doing well at the time, and was able to meet her a few times. I also remember there was a sudden disappearance from the scene, but can't say that I was too surprised. It always seemed like it was a temp gig for her, at least IMO. I wish she had stayed around. I wondered what happened to her too, as she was always good to me.

  6. #13226

    Any info?

    Advertising in Portland now, but I noticed the prefix is a Vegas number.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/201717348
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260210_113913_Opera.jpg‎  

  7. #13225

    Jasmin

    Any reports or info on this one?

    https://tryst.link/escort/bookjasmin#.

  8. #13224

    Good advice

    Quote Originally Posted by CraxBax  [View Original Post]
    Its been 9 years since I hit the strip and I plan to be a respect your ladies as if they were my own, LOL. I know you guys are probably tired of getting us out-of-towners asking for alley-oops, but I have narrowed down my list to a handful of potential pvssy's and just need that nudge from those that are local and see what can't be seen in a quick 4 day trip.

    Elisha sounds like a layup with all the reviews and may work her way past the rest based on feedback: https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/7029044548.

    However, finding details on these ladies have shown to be a bit more elusive, any feedback would be greatly appreciated:

    I do want to taste at least one Asian while in sin city and Yuu / Sakura tops my list (outside of the AsianClub) : https://tryst.link/escort/tomo-0.

    I am very tempted to try a pro as well, any feedback on Leah?? Can't find any monger notes or her "screenwork" https://secrethostess.com/10560419/.

    And if Tara is legit, she may take the cake everyday I am there: https://adultsearch.com/us/nevada/la...scorts/2992599.

    If any of you have any recommendations on thicker more natural providers in their 30's-40's, I am all ears and thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by CravenMorhead  [View Original Post]
    Save your money, what you will drop here you could probably go to Thailand. Vegas is so overrated. SEA there's more value and more pussy than you could ever imagine. You will never look back and yes there is white pussy there too. This is coming from someone who has lived in Vegas 38 years and have been to Thailand.
    But if YOU don't have the extra four days of travel time, and don't feel like leaving the country, Yuu is for real. Unless she's changed since the last time I saw her, everything she does to you is covered. She will happily let you DATY her though. LOL.

    I'd try out one of the k-girl orgs if I were you.

  9. #13223

    I concur

    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    I can't find a single picture of her showing her teeth in a smile, which leads me to believe they're all jacked up or she has meth mouth. I don't know if that's true, but generally it's a bad sign.
    Here's a glimpse (from her SB verification video) showing. Something. You decide. I thought no teeth is good for BBBJ.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2026-02-10 110206.png‎  

  10. #13222

    Vegas is a waste of time

    Quote Originally Posted by CraxBax  [View Original Post]
    Its been 9 years since I hit the strip and I plan to be a respect your ladies as if they were my own, LOL. I know you guys are probably tired of getting us out-of-towners asking for alley-oops, but I have narrowed down my list to a handful of potential pvssy's and just need that nudge from those that are local and see what can't be seen in a quick 4 day trip.

    Elisha sounds like a layup with all the reviews and may work her way past the rest based on feedback: https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/7029044548.

    However, finding details on these ladies have shown to be a bit more elusive, any feedback would be greatly appreciated:

    I do want to taste at least one Asian while in sin city and Yuu / Sakura tops my list (outside of the AsianClub) : https://tryst.link/escort/tomo-0.

    I am very tempted to try a pro as well, any feedback on Leah?? Can't find any monger notes or her "screenwork" https://secrethostess.com/10560419/.

    And if Tara is legit, she may take the cake everyday I am there: https://adultsearch.com/us/nevada/la...scorts/2992599.

    If any of you have any recommendations on thicker more natural providers in their 30's-40's, I am all ears and thanks!
    Save your money, what you will drop here you could probably go to Thailand. Vegas is so overrated. SEA there's more value and more pussy than you could ever imagine. You will never look back and yes there is white pussy there too. This is coming from someone who has lived in Vegas 38 years and have been to Thailand.

  11. #13221

    Careful.

    Quote Originally Posted by CraxBax  [View Original Post]
    Its been 9 years since I hit the strip and I plan to be a respect your ladies as if they were my own, LOL. I know you guys are probably tired of getting us out-of-towners asking for alley-oops, but I have narrowed down my list to a handful of potential pvssy's and just need that nudge from those that are local and see what can't be seen in a quick 4 day trip.

    Elisha sounds like a layup with all the reviews and may work her way past the rest based on feedback: https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/7029044548.

    However, finding details on these ladies have shown to be a bit more elusive, any feedback would be greatly appreciated:

    I do want to taste at least one Asian while in sin city and Yuu / Sakura tops my list (outside of the AsianClub) : https://tryst.link/escort/tomo-0.

    I am very tempted to try a pro as well, any feedback on Leah?? Can't find any monger notes or her "screenwork" https://secrethostess.com/10560419/.

    And if Tara is legit, she may take the cake everyday I am there: https://adultsearch.com/us/nevada/la...scorts/2992599.

    If any of you have any recommendations on thicker more natural providers in their 30's-40's, I am all ears and thanks!
    As far as I know, Yuu is legit and I think has TER reviews.

    Unless you have more info on Tara though, this usually screams fake agency girl: Outcall $ 250.00 / hour, $ 1,500.00 / overnight.

  12. #13220

    Hitting Vegas in more ways than one

    Its been 9 years since I hit the strip and I plan to be a respect your ladies as if they were my own, LOL. I know you guys are probably tired of getting us out-of-towners asking for alley-oops, but I have narrowed down my list to a handful of potential pvssy's and just need that nudge from those that are local and see what can't be seen in a quick 4 day trip.

    Elisha sounds like a layup with all the reviews and may work her way past the rest based on feedback: https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/7029044548.

    However, finding details on these ladies have shown to be a bit more elusive, any feedback would be greatly appreciated:

    I do want to taste at least one Asian while in sin city and Yuu / Sakura tops my list (outside of the AsianClub) : https://tryst.link/escort/tomo-0.

    I am very tempted to try a pro as well, any feedback on Leah?? Can't find any monger notes or her "screenwork" https://secrethostess.com/10560419/.

    And if Tara is legit, she may take the cake everyday I am there: https://adultsearch.com/us/nevada/la...scorts/2992599.

    If any of you have any recommendations on thicker more natural providers in their 30's-40's, I am all ears and thanks!

  13. #13219

    Tiffany Diamond

    Quote Originally Posted by Night234  [View Original Post]
    She has lost her phone number. Blonde spinner (usually now redhead) not really GFE. Incredibly sweet. Not really cheap. She lives by cheyenne and jones but no car.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...-pics.3214114/

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...95989e8c042327

    You can reach her through ig at tiffanydiamondxoxo the messaging feature at above links.
    Quote Originally Posted by ForestWood  [View Original Post]
    You know, If she had basic GFE service for a normal price offered to guys (like me), who would love to be her regular, I would have seen her a long time ago. 500 per hour for non-GFE is a no brainier, no thank you.
    I can't find a single picture of her showing her teeth in a smile, which leads me to believe they're all jacked up or she has meth mouth. I don't know if that's true, but generally it's a bad sign.

  14. #13218

    TiffanyDiamond

    Quote Originally Posted by Night234  [View Original Post]
    She has lost her phone number. Blonde spinner (usually now redhead) not really GFE. Incredibly sweet. Not really cheap. She lives by cheyenne and jones but no car.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...-pics.3214114/

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...95989e8c042327

    You can reach her through ig at tiffanydiamondxoxo the messaging feature at above links.
    You know, If she had basic GFE service for a normal price offered to guys (like me), who would love to be her regular, I would have seen her a long time ago. 500 per hour for non-GFE is a no brainier, no thank you.

  15. #13217

    Tiffany diamond tiffanydiamond 0092 phone number is dead

    She has lost her phone number. Blonde spinner (usually now redhead) not really GFE. Incredibly sweet. Not really cheap. She lives by cheyenne and jones but no car.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...-pics.3214114/

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...95989e8c042327

    You can reach her through ig at tiffanydiamondxoxo the messaging feature at above links.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape