Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 50 of 2230 FirstFirst ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 100 150 550 1050 ... LastLast
Results 736 to 750 of 33447
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #32712

    If It Looks Like A Duck.

    Quote Originally Posted by DaddioDoc  [View Original Post]
    I know it CAN BE a sign of using, but it also could be some kind of condition that is completely safe.
    Given her profession, I feel like you can safely assume this isn't just an unfortunate skin condition.

  2. #32711

    WoW ol' Granny Pants

    "Granny? Muffin Top?" The "Wet One" may not want to see you after that. Anywho, I thought she was flying under the radar. Sounds like she's been pretty active as of late.

    Quote Originally Posted by YoTooBig  [View Original Post]
    I had wetwet over at my place late Sunday night for another spectacular encounter. For a Granny pushing 50 with a good size muffin top she can keep up with any 30 year old. Me being in my mid 30' s I love a good granny fuck from time to time. We went multiple portions and multiple DATY visit. Each time I went for more DATY she got wetter and her juices just got sweeter. The best part with her is when she squirts. I love watching her legs quiver when she's squirts. I can't wait to have her over again.

  3. #32710

    Can't seem to message you

    Inquiring about your UTR.

    Quote Originally Posted by Aspam69  [View Original Post]
    You can reach me now!

  4. #32709

    Lilwet

    Quote Originally Posted by YoTooBig  [View Original Post]
    I had wetwet over at my place late Sunday night for another spectacular encounter. For a Granny pushing 50 with a good size muffin top she can keep up with any 30 year old. Me being in my mid 30' s I love a good granny fuck from time to time. We went multiple portions and multiple DATY visit. Each time I went for more DATY she got wetter and her juices just got sweeter. The best part with her is when she squirts. I love watching her legs quiver when she's squirts. I can't wait to have her over again.
    She is a TREAT! For sure!!

  5. #32708

    I was told to stay away

    I inquired through another senior mongers on this lady about 2 yrs ago. The information I received encouraged me to never see her. Want more info, just pm.

    Quote Originally Posted by ManMonkey  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Christy. I can't find any reviews for this Christy.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...468/5138344834

  6. #32707

    Christy

    Quote Originally Posted by ManMonkey  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Christy. I can't find any reviews for this Christy.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...468/5138344834
    I recognize the picture and remember there were reports she would give you a takeaway "GIFT" but I never saw her.

  7. #32706
    Senior Member


    Posts: 265
    Quote Originally Posted by ManMonkey  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Christy. I can't find any reviews for this Christy.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...468/5138344834
    I've messaged her a couple times and prices seem really good. She looks to be a bigger girl. I have not had any experience with her yet though.

  8. #32705

    Christy feedback

    Has anyone seen Christy. I can't find any reviews for this Christy.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...468/5138344834

  9. #32704
    Senior Member


    Posts: 265
    Quote Originally Posted by JimJrHd110  [View Original Post]
    I reached out to her and she sent a picture. I remember seeing bad reviews about her in the past. With that, I blocked the number and moved on. Ask for a picture if your interested.
    Oh ok. I thought she was new to this. If she has past reviews. I guess she is not new to this.

  10. #32703
    Quote Originally Posted by Eb206  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Kfan's utr yet? How was the experience? How is her incall place?
    I reached out to her and she sent a picture. I remember seeing bad reviews about her in the past. With that, I blocked the number and moved on. Ask for a picture if your interested.

  11. #32702
    Senior Member


    Posts: 265

    Utr

    Quote Originally Posted by Kfan75  [View Original Post]
    True utr never been posted anywhere new and eager. I can share contact info.
    Has anyone seen Kfan's utr yet? How was the experience? How is her incall place?

  12. #32701

    Any info available on this provider?

    Does anyone have any info on this provider? PMs ok https://callescort.org/502-444-5876.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.jpg‎   2.jpg‎  

  13. #32700

    Lilwetwet

    I had wetwet over at my place late Sunday night for another spectacular encounter. For a Granny pushing 50 with a good size muffin top she can keep up with any 30 year old. Me being in my mid 30' s I love a good granny fuck from time to time. We went multiple portions and multiple DATY visit. Each time I went for more DATY she got wetter and her juices just got sweeter. The best part with her is when she squirts. I love watching her legs quiver when she's squirts. I can't wait to have her over again.

  14. #32699

    Dani

    Good Lord! The fact that so many are chirping over that is a prefect example of how thin the talent pool is around here these days! She's just not that hot IMO.

    I'm planning a move back to STL in the Spring, and can't wait to get back there! This forum was always very good to me back there. Way better for better prices. This area is just sad right now.

    Quote Originally Posted by LilTuckyMan  [View Original Post]
    Here is her ad. Let us know how things go with her I have wanted to see her too but Ive heard she wasnt the most pleasant to deal with but that couldve changed

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/201484566

  15. #32698

    Katie bruises

    Man, she has the look that I absolutely love, and I would probably have put out some serious cash flow on her, but I can't ever get any kind of real explanation on those bruises on her legs. I know it CAN BE a sign of using, but it also could be some kind of condition that is completely safe. I don't mind the bruises themselves, she is hot enough everywhere else to overlook them. I don't have an SO at home anymore to worry about picking something up, but if an obvious situation could be avoided, I'd just as soon not have to make unnecessary trips to the VA to get treated.

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaTek1  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Katie 8-9 times over the last coupla years and she's been reliable but once. She's usually on time give-or-take 15 min (which, on the average in this biz, ain't too bad). The few times she's had to postpone she did it about 30 min in advance (which sucks, but is better than ghosting).

    Not perfect, but better than most of the others who have only a casual relationship with time.

    Yes those are her in the pictures, and yes she's got a gorgeous pair.

    Not a White Knight, just has been reliable and very reasonably priced for me. I could use another suggestion though, maybe a backup just as reliable? I've been keeping up with SexySass conversation and fear that at this point her dance card is so full I wouldn't get a shot and / or rates would go up due to supply-and-demand.

    Another fairly-priced (especially for the looks) is Dani. I don't get to see her often but would like to.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape