Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 48 of 2214 FirstFirst ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 98 148 548 1048 ... LastLast
Results 706 to 720 of 33202
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #32497
    Quote Originally Posted by Aspam69  [View Original Post]
    You can reach me now!
    I'd love the digits!

  2. #32496
    Quote Originally Posted by NotShy1  [View Original Post]
    Been out for a little while and have read several reports about Katie recently. I must be the only Monger that was dissatisfied.

    Set up was pretty easy. She met me at the outer door of the hotel. Went to room where she said she needed to change and went to bathroom for a few minutes. Came out in tight top and yoga pants. Looked exactly like pics. Was a bit talkative, but coherent.

    She stripped, I striped, and we laid on the bed to get comfortable. (Yes, the tits are NICE!

    She leaned in for a kiss. And seemed to fall asleep close to me. I asked if she was alright and she said just really tired. She proceeded down to my dick, started to BBBJ and just stopped for a moment. I again asked if OK and she said really tired.

    I said this isn't going to work. Her response. Let's do it standing up so I don't fall asleep again.

    I had an Animal House moment. And said thanks but no. Dressed and out.

    Just wasn't comfortable going forward.
    This is where "going to the bathroom for a few minutes to get ready" actually means "going to the bathroom to get my fix. ".

    Some things never change, addicts are addicts.

  3. #32495

    Katie BTOTB

    Been out for a little while and have read several reports about Katie recently. I must be the only Monger that was dissatisfied.

    Set up was pretty easy. She met me at the outer door of the hotel. Went to room where she said she needed to change and went to bathroom for a few minutes. Came out in tight top and yoga pants. Looked exactly like pics. Was a bit talkative, but coherent.

    She stripped, I striped, and we laid on the bed to get comfortable. (Yes, the tits are NICE!

    She leaned in for a kiss. And seemed to fall asleep close to me. I asked if she was alright and she said just really tired. She proceeded down to my dick, started to BBBJ and just stopped for a moment. I again asked if OK and she said really tired.

    I said this isn't going to work. Her response. Let's do it standing up so I don't fall asleep again.

    I had an Animal House moment. And said thanks but no. Dressed and out.

    Just wasn't comfortable going forward.

  4. #32494

    Lilwetwet

    Quote Originally Posted by IdleHands1  [View Original Post]
    "Granny? Muffin Top?" The "Wet One" may not want to see you after that. Anywho, I thought she was flying under the radar. Sounds like she's been pretty active as of late.
    She don't care when I tell her how much I love her muffin top. I can get a better grip when I'm pounding her doggie and she starts to squirt.

  5. #32493

    Move over, way over, BTOB, Red is here

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/201692249 What a great, great set of very large, natural tiddies! They're real and they're spectacular!

  6. #32492

    Gifts

    Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth86  [View Original Post]
    I recognize the picture and remember there were reports she would give you a takeaway "GIFT" but I never saw her.
    Educate yourself if you are going to be in the game. Lesion on the left butt cheek. Screenshot it ask google. Won't take long for you to figure the rest out.

  7. #32491

    If It Looks Like A Duck.

    Quote Originally Posted by DaddioDoc  [View Original Post]
    I know it CAN BE a sign of using, but it also could be some kind of condition that is completely safe.
    Given her profession, I feel like you can safely assume this isn't just an unfortunate skin condition.

  8. #32490

    WoW ol' Granny Pants

    "Granny? Muffin Top?" The "Wet One" may not want to see you after that. Anywho, I thought she was flying under the radar. Sounds like she's been pretty active as of late.

    Quote Originally Posted by YoTooBig  [View Original Post]
    I had wetwet over at my place late Sunday night for another spectacular encounter. For a Granny pushing 50 with a good size muffin top she can keep up with any 30 year old. Me being in my mid 30' s I love a good granny fuck from time to time. We went multiple portions and multiple DATY visit. Each time I went for more DATY she got wetter and her juices just got sweeter. The best part with her is when she squirts. I love watching her legs quiver when she's squirts. I can't wait to have her over again.

  9. #32489

    Can't seem to message you

    Inquiring about your UTR.

    Quote Originally Posted by Aspam69  [View Original Post]
    You can reach me now!

  10. #32488

    Lilwet

    Quote Originally Posted by YoTooBig  [View Original Post]
    I had wetwet over at my place late Sunday night for another spectacular encounter. For a Granny pushing 50 with a good size muffin top she can keep up with any 30 year old. Me being in my mid 30' s I love a good granny fuck from time to time. We went multiple portions and multiple DATY visit. Each time I went for more DATY she got wetter and her juices just got sweeter. The best part with her is when she squirts. I love watching her legs quiver when she's squirts. I can't wait to have her over again.
    She is a TREAT! For sure!!

  11. #32487

    I was told to stay away

    I inquired through another senior mongers on this lady about 2 yrs ago. The information I received encouraged me to never see her. Want more info, just pm.

    Quote Originally Posted by ManMonkey  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Christy. I can't find any reviews for this Christy.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...468/5138344834

  12. #32486

    Christy

    Quote Originally Posted by ManMonkey  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Christy. I can't find any reviews for this Christy.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...468/5138344834
    I recognize the picture and remember there were reports she would give you a takeaway "GIFT" but I never saw her.

  13. #32485
    Senior Member


    Posts: 265
    Quote Originally Posted by ManMonkey  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Christy. I can't find any reviews for this Christy.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...468/5138344834
    I've messaged her a couple times and prices seem really good. She looks to be a bigger girl. I have not had any experience with her yet though.

  14. #32484

    Christy feedback

    Has anyone seen Christy. I can't find any reviews for this Christy.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...468/5138344834

  15. #32483
    Senior Member


    Posts: 265
    Quote Originally Posted by JimJrHd110  [View Original Post]
    I reached out to her and she sent a picture. I remember seeing bad reviews about her in the past. With that, I blocked the number and moved on. Ask for a picture if your interested.
    Oh ok. I thought she was new to this. If she has past reviews. I guess she is not new to this.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape