Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 85 of 1215 FirstFirst ... 35 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 135 185 585 1085 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 18211
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16951
    Senior Member


    Posts: 489

    Sexy Slim

    Forgot to add, here are her pics.

    R5.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260127_151749_Gallery.jpg‎   Screenshot_20260127_151856_Gallery.jpg‎  

  2. #16950
    Senior Member


    Posts: 489

    Sexy Slim

    Carly asked to go see this girl, So I finally did. Her comms were good and at location, I didn't have to wait too long. She's a very slim AA girl. I asked for road head, and she complied. When I finally parked at location, we hopped in the back and continued with the BBBJ. She's actually pretty good at it and has a great attitude!. Not as good as Carly, but could possibly cim. Unfortunately she kept pausing after about a minute. I would get close, then she stops for a 10 second break. I finally gave up on BBBJCIM and she hopped on top for some cg. Didn't take long to pop. She was pretty tight. Now, if you are looking for a beautiful face, she's not it. If you are looking for some good BBBJ and FS at a very reasonable rate, then I would go see her. She's not in the best part of Orlando. She has a handle here in this forum. You can contact her directly.

    R5.

  3. #16949

    Alexis

    She sounds right in my wheelhouse. I love the spinners. I've sent you a message but I guess I'm having problems receiving pm's so I'm not sure if you already responded but if not please send me her contact info please.

    Thanks!

    Charlie155.

    Quote Originally Posted by S6776  [View Original Post]
    Met a new UTR girl thru a friend. Alexis, 20's, tiny spinner, 5' maybe 100 lbs for those who like spinners. Picked her up for a car date and wow, is she cute! Went to a spot and she gave some amazing head! Had to stop her because I wanted to try her out, so got on top and didn't last long she was pretty tight. Couldn't go too long so I had her finished me off in her mouth and she was all for it! She said she is new to the game and asked if I would gatekeep for her. So message me for her #, but I got the impression she is going to be selective as she is new to this. She also asked I would post a couple of photos.

  4. #16948
    Senior Member


    Posts: 150

    Debbie

    Says she has no open time until tomorrow evening.

  5. #16947
    Senior Member


    Posts: 161

    New UTR update*

    I recently posted about a new UTR I met (Alexis) and was willing to share with others, per her request. I have gotten over 80 separate messages requesting her info. Even a pro's pro isn't going to see 80 dudes. If you have messaged me about her you know I responded to everyone with her info. That said, she is not looking to see a ton of people and she is being very selective. So you may not hear back from her right away or even for a week, or ever. So be patient please! I have no control over what she does I am just passing along her info. But just because you have her number and text her is not a guarantee she will see you. Understand, some of these girls are picky and selective.

  6. #16946
    Quote Originally Posted by IWish  [View Original Post]
    But for the first time its you that has exceeded their message limlt. Lear space.
    Weird I sent one yesterday and then you this morning.

    I wonder if it's my vpn blocking me.

  7. #16945
    Senior Member


    Posts: 150

    Sure

    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie155  [View Original Post]
    IWISH I'd like Debbie's contact info. I've tried to send you a pm but I don't think it's going through.

    I'm planning to be in the area this afternoon and going to see some spinner or thin new friend.

    Thanks.

    Charlie 155.
    But for the first time its you that has exceeded their message limlt. Lear space.

  8. #16944

    Debbie

    Quote Originally Posted by IWish  [View Original Post]
    My experience is the more comfortable she becomes, the more her menu opens. This is kinda new for her. She loves daty. Now willing to discuss anal, but only in person. She tells me she has something in the works with one of you to relocate tomorrow.
    IWISH I'd like Debbie's contact info. I've tried to send you a pm but I don't think it's going through.

    I'm planning to be in the area this afternoon and going to see some spinner or thin new friend.

    Thanks.

    Charlie 155.

  9. #16943

    Veronica

    Quote Originally Posted by LatinLuvr  [View Original Post]
    I've been having the same issues with her.
    She's got a boyfriend now, so my guess is that she is only seeing a select few.

  10. #16942
    Quote Originally Posted by LegitAutismo  [View Original Post]
    I'm a longtime regular of Veronica but I've had trouble with comms with her lately. Anyone else having this issue? I confirmed with her gatekeeper recently that I have her correct number.
    I've been having the same issues with her.

  11. #16941
    Senior Member


    Posts: 150
    Quote Originally Posted by SportSter01  [View Original Post]
    Met up with Debbie on Friday afternoon. She was very nervous to begin with but got comfortable after a few minutes of talking. We agreed on what I wanted for the date and we were off to the races. She started with a slow and sensual BBJ which I enjoyed since it wasn't a rush job. We then go into mish where I finished nice and satisfied. I will say it's not really in an area that I frequent but it was safe.

    SS01.
    My experience is the more comfortable she becomes, the more her menu opens. This is kinda new for her. She loves daty. Now willing to discuss anal, but only in person. She tells me she has something in the works with one of you to relocate tomorrow.

  12. #16940

    Debbie

    Met up with Debbie on Friday afternoon. She was very nervous to begin with but got comfortable after a few minutes of talking. We agreed on what I wanted for the date and we were off to the races. She started with a slow and sensual BBJ which I enjoyed since it wasn't a rush job. We then go into mish where I finished nice and satisfied. I will say it's not really in an area that I frequent but it was safe.

    SS01.

  13. #16939

    Veronica Active?

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamForever69  [View Original Post]
    Finally saw Veronica and she definitely lived up to the hype. Absolute Sweetheart, Pretty and GFE. I now see why clients of Nikkole rave about sessions with Veronica, as they are very similar. I will definitely be seeing Veronica again.
    I'm a longtime regular of Veronica but I've had trouble with comms with her lately. Anyone else having this issue? I confirmed with her gatekeeper recently that I have her correct number.

  14. #16938

    Following Directions I guess is too hard

    This is why guys hate being GATE KEEPER.

    This is why guys hate sharing UTR contacts.

    Not trying to be difficult. BUT FFS. If there are directions for contact how hard is it to follow them.

    If one contact is Whatsapp but you don't have that. You can get it or use the email. But NAH you decide to text.

    I now understand why guys don't share contacts or Gate keep.

  15. #16937
    Quote Originally Posted by S6776  [View Original Post]
    Met a new UTR girl thru a friend. Alexis, 20's, tiny spinner, 5' maybe 100 lbs for those who like spinners. Picked her up for a car date and wow, is she cute! Went to a spot and she gave some amazing head! Had to stop her because I wanted to try her out, so got on top and didn't last long she was pretty tight. Couldn't go too long so I had her finished me off in her mouth and she was all for it! She said she is new to the game and asked if I would gatekeep for her. So message me for her #, but I got the impression she is going to be selective as she is new to this. She also asked I would post a couple of photos.
    Ah, kudos to you sir. It's hard to find a good utr nowadays, well for me at least hahaha.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape