Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 121 to 135 of 8459
-
02-18-26 09:01 #8339Senior Member

Posts: 422Wet and wild
https://skipthegames.com/posts/akron...-/261942055295
Anyone see this provider? Add shows locations from Boardman to New Philly which (.
-
02-15-26 14:36 #8338Senior Member

Posts: 30Brittany
Apparently she has GPS now. Amazing how she reached out to me as times must be slow then has the audacity to ask me how much I'm bringing with me. When I tell her the same amount as in the past, ghost! Won't reply. Sheesh.
-
02-14-26 12:52 #8337Senior Member

Posts: 336Samantha / Sammy
Has anyone made contact with this one?
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...2-c683dba38858
-
02-13-26 13:15 #8336Senior Member

Posts: 97Brittany
Was able to spend time with Brittany last night. What a fun night.
Always enjoy my time. She never disappoints me. You know what to do.
-
02-11-26 11:00 #8335Regular Member

Posts: 8Anyone seen her? Canton
Anyone seen this one and able to comment? Thanks in advance. Tried a search but came up empty.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/akron...u/957637931225
-
02-10-26 10:47 #8334Senior Member

Posts: 1296Cindy:
Cindy:
https://skipthegames.com/posts/akron...-/796909211028 Has anyone visited this lady yet?? Any information would be greatly appreciated.
Jimmy:
-
02-10-26 07:58 #8333Senior Member

Posts: 375Thanks
Thanks for reporting, but you giving her money in advance just reinforced her bad behavior! Guys that do this are a problem and are as guilty and the rip-off scammers!
Originally Posted by Jdawg0148
[View Original Post]
Last edited by ShaftDrive; 02-10-26 at 08:01. Reason: typo
-
02-10-26 06:59 #8332Senior Member

Posts: 151Years ago was a great fuck. Time has taken its toll. Would not recommend but to each their own.
Originally Posted by Jimmy5
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-26 17:14 #8331Senior Member

Posts: 367This girl
Just curious if you spoke to "her" or did a video chat with "her". If not, this ad could just as easily been written up by some dude with internet pics. This site is full of this stuff.
Originally Posted by Verum
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-26 14:31 #8330Senior Member

Posts: 1296Cindy:
https://skipthegames.com/posts/akron...-/796909211028 Has anyone visited this lady yet?? Any information would be greatly appreciated.
Jimmy:
-
02-09-26 14:17 #8329Regular Member

Posts: 18Scammer
This **** will steal your money. Wanted a video chat so I said I wouldn't give her money without the call starting. She called and looked similar to the photos. I sent money and she hung up and blocked me. Worthless piece of shit. My own fault but still.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/akron...-/798561610123
-
02-09-26 12:54 #8328Senior Member

Posts: 1116That's Rose, run a search on here you'll find mostly bad reviews. I've never seen her, so I can't add anything on her.
Originally Posted by WhitePhantom
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-26 10:44 #8327Senior Member

Posts: 36Scammer
https://skipthegames.com/posts/akron...-/591790151149
This girl is not interested in meeting up. She's all about telling you what you want to hear as long as it's possible you'll send her money without meeting.
When you bring up meeting, she's either not local, needs you to send money for a birthday cake for her daughter, babysitter money, and a room. When you tell her you'll pay for everything once you meet, she goes all "You're not coming around my kids and I don't take cash" and "Stop trying to make it seem like you're in control of me".
So ridiculous, who doesn't take cash? I mean I would have sent online, but really, cash is King!
She just realized I wasn't going to send her anything before meeting.
-
02-09-26 10:05 #8326Senior Member

Posts: 33Any Intel?
I am sure she has been reviewed in the past but I couldn't find anything (could be operator error). Any information is appreciated! Be safe out there friends!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/akron...n/982872493102
-
02-08-26 15:38 #8325Senior Member

Posts: 79We traded messages for a bit and finally got together. (The delay was due to my schedule.).
Originally Posted by Chipper109
[View Original Post]
We started with a multi-hour appointment and had lunch first and I didn't want to be hurried. Lacy has very recently relocated into a new place and is still getting it decorated.
She is curvy and I had a great time and will repeat. Unlike a "hobbyist" I am seeking quality over quantity (of numbers) and we had a comfortable connection. If you want a 20-something (in my seventh decade, I do not), she is not for you. Also, no burners. I provided my real name and number.










Reply With Quote





