Thread: Agency Discussion and Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 1,336 to 1,350 of 12183
-
02-11-26 09:43 #10848Senior Member

Posts: 31Bella at JB
Out of my three agency experiences she's easily the best. Found her really attractive and one of the few times the pictures are accurate (I've found Cgirls almost never have accurate pictures).
Sexy hourglass figure, shapely ass, nice sized naturals (or really well done MMs? Reminded me of a mid tier OF model.
Great service, takes direction really well while also having a good attitude. English is limited, but enough to flirt and communicate if I spoke slowly.
Booker had me wait 15 minutes past appt time which nearly spooked me but wasn't short changed on the time, and glad I stayed.
Great LFK at the door, I had trimmed clean and showered before and she gave me a nice preview HJ and BBBJ before moving to the blue toast and shower where I got more preview, and she directed my hands all over her body and for FIV which was hot.
Come out for a more of a great BBBJ, I reciprocated with a nice DATY, shaved and clean, then 69.
I can't stay hard with a hat on so I passed, but she was definitely DTF and enthusiastic.
Her BJ skills are great, if she ever returns to the region I'll definitely be a repeat.
Last day is 2/12.
-
02-11-26 08:11 #10847Senior Member

Posts: 207Didn't you see her when she's in Richmond and liked her? https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...683&viewfull=1#post7519683.
Originally Posted by Bagbacker
[View Original Post]
AsianButterfly as "Coco" (2026-02-06 to 2026-02-11,5 days).
Moon Girls Show as "Coco" (2026-02-01 to 2026-02-05,4 days).
Pleasure Palace as "Mei Satsuki" (2026-02-01 to 2026-02-01,0 days).
Miss Kyoto as "Coco" (2026-01-23 to 2026-01-24,1 days).
-
02-11-26 03:12 #10846Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 144AsianButterfly Alina
Alina has a nice petite body and her tits are delicious. She told me it was fake but it felt soft and real. I was not able to tell. She's really hot, cute smile and is very welcoming. Had a really great time from the moment I stepped in until the end of our session. Your time with her will be time very well-spent.
She then let me to the bathroom for a quick shower. Back in the room we went back to making out with wet kisses and kissing me deeply with tongue.
Then she got on her knees to give me a great BBBJ blending in ball licking and sucking to keep me on the edge.
We put the condom on and I started fucking her Mish. Her moans, facial expressions and eye contact was a big turn on. I sucked on her tits and grabbed onto her ass for deeper penetration while she wriggled with pleasure. We then switched doggy style. She has a nice arch and a cute ass. Just a nice sight to see in doggy. I loved fucking her from the front and loved it even more from behind.
I pounded her doggy until it was time to switch up positions again so she hopped on cowgirl and rode me really intensely until I came hard in the bag. We cleaned up and talked a little and it was time to go.
-
02-11-26 00:20 #10845Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 83AB Coco
I don't usually write bad review but I did not have a good time with coco at all. She is decent looking but her attitude was killing the vibe. She is described as a E size cup But I don't even think it was even close to a C cup. The usual shower with no preview which is ok for me. Laid down on the bed and she went straight to head game and it was alright felt little bit rush. She try her best but it wasn't anything to write home. I eventually got out of there 15 min early than my appointment I should have just went for the other girl that I have been already.
-
02-11-26 00:15 #10844Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 46Alina at Asianbutterfly
Alina was very open and friendly. Loved her service. We discussed the options requested and went into the bathroom for the clean up portion of the hour. Nice and sexy with plenty of play in the shower before drying off and retiring to the bedroom. The rest is a blur of action with great oral / light DT, DFK, DATY, fingering, massaging all leading up to the raw unadulterated energetic sex in multiple positions. Her breast are amazing to touch, kiss and watch them bounce during the hot action. She also has a nice ass for an Asian. Which caused my eruption during prone bone. She didn't wait long to reenergize me with another BBBJ, so I rewarded her with the remainder in CIM.
-
02-10-26 21:59 #10843Senior Member

Posts: 830Nah it's exactly like you guys, sometimes up, sometimes down. I've specifically avoided trying to keep track of prices because when it's only one girl it's either pay it or don't lol.
Originally Posted by ElectricWind
[View Original Post]
Plus, everything is kind of relative. Like ABFY Anna was cheaper in California (300/350), but see that would require me to go to California to save 50 dollars so that's a no LOL. In Nashville, she was (260/320/400) whereas she is currently (240/320/400) for you guys so the pricing is the same unless you went 30 minutes, in which case that is in your favor. And we both beat California if your only goal is to do 30 minutes covered. So it just varies a lot.
-
02-10-26 19:03 #10842Senior Member

Posts: 207[QUOTE=Ayasaki;7525823]She was down here in Nashville before that as Ami. I didn't see her but there was one review on her. I just try not to kill anyone's business especially if I haven't seen them firsthand, especially since sometimes it is just one guy having a bad time with them. If she is 121 pounds I could have worked with that though but I waited it out. But we haven't gotten a new J-girl since she left so sometimes I need to see the meh ones to keep business here LOL. But that's my problem.
While I'm passing through this thread instead, I'd like to give a shout out to Anna of AsianButterfly (should not be the same Anna that Pornstar2022 recently reviewed I assume that was JoyfulBay). She should actually be a familiar face to NOVA as she was there in December as Cherry. It might not mean much but I liked her. Another guy here didn't like her as much and you guys do have many options but I'd rather push someone to gamble on Anna ABFY if you have no one else you are interested in.[QUOTE]Looks like the price in Nashville is cheaper? I want to move now.
-
02-10-26 16:42 #10841Senior Member

Posts: 830She was down here in Nashville before that as Ami. I didn't see her but there was one review on her. I just try not to kill anyone's business especially if I haven't seen them firsthand, especially since sometimes it is just one guy having a bad time with them. If she is 121 pounds I could have worked with that though but I waited it out. But we haven't gotten a new J-girl since she left so sometimes I need to see the meh ones to keep business here LOL. But that's my problem.
Originally Posted by FurryMonger122
[View Original Post]
While I'm passing through this thread instead, I'd like to give a shout out to Anna of AsianButterfly (should not be the same Anna that Pornstar2022 recently reviewed I assume that was JoyfulBay). She should actually be a familiar face to NOVA as she was there in December as Cherry. It might not mean much but I liked her. Another guy here didn't like her as much and you guys do have many options but I'd rather push someone to gamble on Anna ABFY if you have no one else you are interested in.
-
02-10-26 15:49 #10840Senior Member

Posts: 207It's in the news, but I thought that was a Korean agency? https://www.insidenova.com/headlines...6dccdfffc.html.
Originally Posted by Ethylwood
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-26 15:00 #10839Senior Member

Posts: 207Abfly also uses the extended stay. Then if they get busted, that place is not safe either.
Originally Posted by Pornstar2022
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-26 14:44 #10838Senior Member

Posts: 207✅ AngelBaby88 as "Eve" (2026-02-10 to 2026-02-10,0 days).
Originally Posted by FurryMonger122
[View Original Post]
Moon Girls Show as "Eve" (2026-02-06 to 2026-02-06,0 days).
AngelBaby88 as "Cody" (2026-02-01 to 2026-02-05,4 days).
NYC Smiling Eyes as "Sachie" (2026-01-23 to 2026-01-24,1 days).
She changed her name at ab88, telltale sign of something?
-
02-10-26 14:13
Shill account ignore all posts
-
02-10-26 13:52 #10837Senior Member

Posts: 45Tall GND Cgirl Annie at AngelBaby
https://www.angelbaby888.com/annie
FYI.
First time with this c-org, very professional, light screening required, GND pretty and tall Cgirl*with nice attitude and performance, the only downside is hotel location. Typical BT / Shower / BJ preview, once back on her bed, non-stop DFK followed by above average BBBJ / DT / eye contact, after switching places, small O while DATY / FIV, before cover,* did some intense P2P / DFK / nipple sucking, brief CG / ACG then changing to Mish with her endless long legs tightly wrapping my back until filled the cover. Very nice tall Cgirl. Enjoyed my time, might repeat. They should bring here more pretty Cgirls*like Annie.
F / B / A / P / rating 8/8/8. 5/8/(8/8).
-
02-10-26 13:44 #10836Regular Member

Posts: 20Anna AB
First time using AB after many successful JB visits. Was hoping to book with Mai but she was off today and Anna was available. Pics looked good so went with a half hour, and it was a disappointing experience. She had lip filler that made her face look slightly off-putting. Very petite with great looking man-made's, but they were hard as a rock to touch and seemed sensitive, she let me lick but didn't seem to enjoy it. Donation, shower, and then onto the act. Very good BBBJ, flipped to DATY and FIV, but she was fairly unresponsive. Cover went on for missionary and then doggy. Asked her to get on top and she said she "can't. " Ended up having to pound it out in doggy to force myself to finish. Very mechanical and absolutely not GFE at all, she moved away when I went in for LFK/ DFK. Maybe JB just hires better actors but this was the first time since I started visiting the NOVA agencies last summer that I got the sense she just wasn't into it at all. Oh well, will probably stick with JB from now on or at least find well reviewed providers if it's another agency.
-
02-10-26 13:35 #10835Senior Member

Posts: 207Hinata Yura
Met her last night, fresh off the plane.
Girl is from Aomori, av actress. I think she's probably also a soapland hime based on her technique. You will know what I mean when you see her. She's a freaking technician! But she's not your hot young thing, keep that in mind. I found her face to be cute, nice tits, big ass. Very nice experience, much better than those young jgirl with shitty service.
-
02-10-26 07:38 #10834Senior Member

Posts: 209Eve angel baby / asiansensation
I noticed eve who was here afew days ago left to go to Richmond / moongirls. Checked the forum and read someone said they saw her and they suggest others to dm for more info as it wasn't the best experience. When I saw her post in DC before she went there my spidey senses tingled and I just felt she was a fat chick. She was in New York too before she came to DC. Anyway I was curious about what the guy had to say and he said she was TERRIBLE. A massive forest down there, fat, unattractive, and uncooperative. And lookey here the next day she's back in DC.
I think the agencies 50% of the time will bait and switch with a girl thats nowhere close to the photos but I believe when its a heavier girl they will at least let us know in the description. Shes lasted as 55 kg which is 121 pounds
Plus there’s 10+ shill accounts if yall didn’t know…











Reply With Quote





