Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 376 to 390 of 28086
-
02-15-26 00:14 #27711Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 148Fantastic Joy
Joy was everything I wanted, great looking bod with a lovely attitude. Did you had a chance to try? Seems like the friend we both knew told you all about all the notes of the place and the girls right? That guy throws in so much brownie points with them, I don't even know how he does that shit.
Originally Posted by YoungMonger808
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-26 21:17 #27710Regular Member

Posts: 11[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.
-
02-13-26 18:34 #27709Senior Member

Posts: 155LM Diamond Spa
I've never heard of the LM Diamond being FS, every time I've ever been has been HJ only. Did you have an experience there recently?
Originally Posted by XxxDan
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-26 00:53 #27708Senior Member

Posts: 1188Kokoro dud followed by Chloe at QQ
Booker reaches out to me and said one of my favorite from LA is in sd and is known here as Fit Vivian so I more than happily take the plunge and book at Kokoro spa. Parking was a bit of a pain and went I walk in, a much older Asian lady greets me asking if I'm her appointment. I mention I'm here for Vivian and she said there is no Vivian here. Showed her the text exchange and she said oh it's the booker they don't know she left. So walked out of that place and definitely want to get something in so call up QQ and figured I should give the new owners a shot as this was one of my favorite places before.
Greeted by the new mms who showed me to a room. Confirmed I was the number she was talking to and called for the lineup. Michelle walked in with a white dress. Taller 5'5 slender girl came and did a literal pick me and asked if I could pick her. Mms then came and brought Chloe who was almost spilling out of her top with the biggest grin on her face. I'm definitely a tits man so was an easy choice.
Hf 70.
Dono 160.
Services dfk BBBJ FIV 69 rim (decline) cfs.
Chloe about 5'2 spinner build with nice mm Cs albeit you can see the scarring underneath but otherwise well done cause feels real and bounces like the real thing. She started off by giving me a legit massage for about 15 minutes. Not the kind where most just do a light caress and straight into it, but full on elbows digging into and even popped my back. Almost cried uncle when she dug her elbows into my calves but it did feel great. No teasing before the flip, just straight up legit massage.
She asked me to turn over and out came the tits and she smothered them into my face. One is more sensitive than the other and got her excited and she took me hand and guided it to a gentle FIV to show she was begging wet. Spun around for 69 and then she stopped abruptly and said she couldn't take it anymore and just climbed up into rcg. I looked down and somehow the cover was on in the split second and went from blowing me to riding me. Had her do the full spin without detaching and grabbed her hips and started to thrust. Hit her spots as she gripped my arms with a death grip and then shuddered and collapsed on me. Didn't let her rest and did it some more until she gushed. For all of you that have that kink she is definitely one if you can make her pop. She breathlessly said she cannot handle and needs to rest. When I didn't stop she decided to hop off me, rip off the rubber and dt me for a while. She later said she needed a couple of minutes of rest from her O and said she wanted to edge me as payback LOL.
Standing k9 is a bit difficult as the bed moves. Loudly. Easiest given she was like was standing mish and switched to a Standish mish finish. She cleaned me up with her mouth before leaving to get some hot towels. We chatted a bit and she was teasing me saying we made a mess and it's not fair she's more tired than me cause I can leave and she's too exhausted for another customer. After some playful teasing, she said I'm going to make you pay. She took off my pants that I just put on and dropped down to her knees and proceeded to give me one of the better BBBJ I've had in quite some time. Alternating between vacuum level suction to slamming herself down trying to dt gag herself. She wasn't getting it with my average size but damned if she didn't try. I had less than five minutes on the clock when she started and she definitely went overtime. She went for a good 15 minutes before she stopped and said she's not letting me pop the second time until I see her again as payback for causing her to gush. Was tempted to go for round two but I had a dinner I needed to get to. Had to try and pull up my pants over Jr snd was pitching a tent all the way out of the room. Checked my phone and we were well over ten minutes past the hour but she did it on her own time. As such I did give her a little extra tip.
On the way out Michelle stopped me and noticed jr through my pants and grabbed a hold and asked if I'm up for round two with her seeing as how Jr was still alive but sadly I had to let them know I had previous arrangements. Shame my sd trip is coming to a close as I didn't get to try out as much as I wanted to LOL.
-
02-12-26 12:35 #27707Senior Member

Posts: 60I think he talked about the one in Lemon Grove while you're referring to the one in La Mesa on Parkway. I was getting Mexican food last month in late afternoon and that place was busy (2 leaving and 2 coming within the span of 15-20 minutes. Eva and Coco are still there, I did not realize this place is now also FS with new staff until couple months ago.
Originally Posted by HorneyDog1C
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-26 23:00 #27706Senior Member

Posts: 2647Latinas are rare in SD AMPs. At least the ones I go to. Instead of settling with some random token Latina, I recommend casting a wider net with the AAMP scene. One of the SD orgs (BRC) currently has 3 Latinas. The one pictured has Greek as well as a video option on her menu. Considering their screening process can be a deterrent for many, I'd also recommend crossing the border and hitting up HK. The benefit there of meeting your girl before pulling the trigger is so underrated.
Originally Posted by GoClippers
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-26 14:04 #27705Senior Member

Posts: 58[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.
-
02-11-26 00:55 #27704Senior Member

Posts: 1188Alina
Wound up having a two hour downtime so tried to hit up a few different shops but seems like a lot of mongers had the same idea. Got an appointment or two booked for the next days but luckily called into sugar and they were able to hook me up and said Alina is available. I remember she was pretty and looked like a Filipino mixed girl at my gym so figured it'd be fun.
Hf 70 =hr.
Dono 160 but tipped her more.
Services dfk BBBJ cfs 69 rim (declined).
Start was cute, was greeted by Elsa who had a big smile and led me to the room. She started to make out with me and man was ready to say f it and go with her but then she got a knock and was told her appointment is here. She grumbled and said she rather be with me. All acting in sure but damned if not convincing LOL.
Was introduced as a Filipino girl and she said her dad was Filipino so mixed. Definitely has darker Filipino features and curves of one but still petite. She definitely gives off girl next door vibes, around 5'3 and maybe 110 give or take. She told me to strip down and lie down on the bed but when I striped down and turned around to make my way to the bed she threw her arms around me and started a make out session. After striping down, I was pleasantly surprised that she had natural Cs and a nice butt for an Asian girl that was hidden by her attire. She stops and asks if I want a massage. Don't think I could lay down with the tent I'm pitching so opted to just go with the session.
Went on the bed and made a comment that I was rock hard when she hasn't even done anything yet while she positions herself to do a p slide. She comments she can't even do it cause I'm too hard as it keeps almost slipping in so she opted to go straight for a BBBJ with amazing mouth hand technique. Swing around for 69 and started saying she can't take it anymore and is horny. She jumped on rcg and gave me a slight fright cause I legit didn't even feel her slide the rubber on until I looked LOL. She is a literal spinner as she spun around without detaching and worked some acg and cg on me. Switched to some standing cg and mish before she said she wanted it from behind. Was happy to give her what she wanted and she is very vocal. Amazing actress as she was gripping the bed like I was killing her with my average size LOL but was super hot to watch and finish.
Cuddled up a bit and chatted for a few minutes and she said she needs to rest a bit cause she is still tired from our session and little spooned me. That made jr wake up again and she asked if I'm up for round two. She looked for another rubber but realized we've already gone over time and said next time we'll go for round two.
In hindsight should have left a few minutes earlier as traffic back was a nightmare but was a great time.
-
02-10-26 23:53 #27703Senior Member

Posts: 117Popular Spots
Visiting San Diego later this month. It's been several years since I have been here but looking forward to my visit. Looking for some reliable providers Asian or Latina. Some good reviews have been posted to give me a good start. Want to avoid any bad experiences if I can. You can PM if that's easier. Stay Safe.
DJ.
-
02-10-26 02:22 #27702Senior Member

Posts: 493Sugar. Best nut in awhile!
I've been back in SD for about 2 weeks and had my fill of girls on HX and LC. I wasn't planning on doing anything tonight but had to meet some friends over in Mira Mesa. After I left them I remembered Sugar was only 5 min away. I thought what the hell it's been a long ass time since I've gone to an AMP. I stopped in around 9 and it was pretty dead. The pretty girl that greeted me said she was the only girl there tonight. It seemed really quiet so I went along, she had a nice petite body, round ass and decent man mades. Her name was Joy.
She started off with a pretty good back massage that I really needed. Once she got down to my but she kept making passes through my crack with her fingers that took me off guard at first. Then started licking my whole back with her tongue. She got close to my ass and right when I was thinking "Is she really going to- she did. Started eating my ass like it was her last dinner. Like literally forcefully tongue fucking my asshole. I've been rimmed once or twice before but not like this LOL. It was great.
On the flip she asked for the tip and I coughed up about 1. 6. Started with a great bbj, some crazy dfk. It was almost too much and knowing where her tongue had just been I tried to limit the dfk but she wouldn't stop LOL. I flipped her around for 69 so I can get her mouth back where it belonged. Kitty was very nice, shaved, great lips and smelling fresh. I can't remember the last Asian chick I banged and I forgot how great Chinese pussy is LOL. When it was time for the main event she put on the cover and rode me CG for a bit. Then we went into missionary, more DFK, I can tell my size was a little much for her but she tried really hard to lean into the pain and moan in pleasure. Flipped her in doggy and I had to hold back a few times to not bust because I wanted CIM. When I felt like she had enough in that position I pulled out and she asked if I wanted to CIM. I removed the cover and she hopped back between my legs and went to town stroking and sucking. Then started stroking hard while flicking my tip with her tongue rapidly. Right before I was about to bust she took my dick all the way to the tonsils and kept sucking until I was fully drained. Like I said, I had some fun already the whole 2 weeks I've been here but this was probably the best nut I've had so far this year. My only complaint is that we took longer than the half hour and I was hoping to hit the dispensary before they closed but that didn't happen. A blunt would've been a perfect way to end the night LOL.
-
02-09-26 23:33 #27701Senior Member

Posts: 1188I think a few of them will be mad at me if I took vitamin v LOL. How's joy?
Originally Posted by JerrySmi123
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-26 18:39 #27700Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 148I think I need to take a vitamin V or something to try all in one go, seem like I might had missed out again. I had Joy before and I been looking to go back for Elsa too if work isn't being a pain in the ass.
Originally Posted by YoungMonger808
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-26 09:23 #27699Senior Member

Posts: 1188PMs cleared out! Woke up to more dms than I expected and cleared out the room!
Originally Posted by JM619
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-26 06:06 #27698Senior Member

Posts: 75Sorry thought it was La Mesa. Not familiar with the one in Lemon Grove.
Originally Posted by HorneyDog1C
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-26 02:34 #27697Senior Member

Posts: 404Elsa
Great review! This made me LOL: "she said she'll be right back, don't get soft. " sounds like Elsa is definitely someone I need to see.
Also. Your inbox is full. I tried to reply to your DM. I hope you enjoy the rest of your week in San Diego.
Originally Posted by YoungMonger808
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





