Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 48 of 646 FirstFirst ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 98 148 548 ... LastLast
Results 706 to 720 of 9684
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8979

    Don't DO IT!

    Quote Originally Posted by BoyWonder123  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/carol...y/868061591658

    She's been good on Comms, even had a video call to confirm it was really her, but just curious has anybody else had the pleasure of going on a date with her if not I will take the dive today after work and report back.
    Avoid at all costs or you will regret!! Her, her sisters, her pimp (s) !!

  2. #8978

    Val

    Quote Originally Posted by MayberryFloyd  [View Original Post]
    Perhaps it's fortunate I missed. I hadn't heard that before. Would you return for the head alone? I've read that it's on another level.
    Do search her name and you will get alot of info now she use to be the best her will she still is LOL but over the last two years things has gotten bad for her her up keep is horrible room is junky with a god awful smell but her head is amazing just go for the head once and see if you can stand the rest I can't anymore.

  3. #8977

    Anybody Dream with this one yet?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/carol...y/868061591658

    She's been good on Comms, even had a video call to confirm it was really her, but just curious has anybody else had the pleasure of going on a date with her if not I will take the dive today after work and report back.

  4. #8976

    Ouch

    Quote Originally Posted by BlkMax  [View Original Post]
    She's disturbing to look at her legs leaking room is a week and its smelling like death.
    Perhaps it's fortunate I missed. I hadn't heard that before. Would you return for the head alone? I've read that it's on another level.

  5. #8975

    Disgusting

    Quote Originally Posted by MayberryFloyd  [View Original Post]
    We missed twice the last time I was in town. My fault due to meetings. Her communications were good and as I understand it, the head is unmatched. I'll look forward to your report.
    She's disturbing to look at her legs leaking room is a week and its smelling like death.

  6. #8974

    Missed twice

    Quote Originally Posted by ShortStick86  [View Original Post]
    I'm coming down next week and was curious if anyone has seen Valeria? TYIA.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...each/201036110
    We missed twice the last time I was in town. My fault due to meetings. Her communications were good and as I understand it, the head is unmatched. I'll look forward to your report.

  7. #8973

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by RussellXenia  [View Original Post]
    Ava I feel is the MILF next door. I tend to look for older because there is a relatable sense to them. I have seen her multiple times and will continue to do so. Does she have the body of a 20 year old? No. But she's a good experience for me.
    Ava is a cool chic. No issues with her at all.

  8. #8972

    Ava

    Ava I feel is the MILF next door. I tend to look for older because there is a relatable sense to them. I have seen her multiple times and will continue to do so. Does she have the body of a 20 year old? No. But she's a good experience for me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Midnightz04  [View Original Post]
    Anyone encountered Ava? I'm curious to know.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...-/681486933522

  9. #8971

    Valeria in MB

    I'm coming down next week and was curious if anyone has seen Valeria? TYIA.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...each/201036110

  10. #8970

    Anna / NMB

    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrown50  [View Original Post]
    I'm planning on seeing her again this week. A favorite of mine!! GREAT TIME ALWAYS!!
    Agreed Jtbrown50! Anna is awesome! She is a shining light in this hobby! A truly nice person and a true girlfriend experience! : o).

  11. #8969

    They not too Brite!

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveARub  [View Original Post]
    Obvious place no working girl would be working out of.
    * the local skippers couldn't afford & would stand out on any day with their charity clothing and dope fiend crack head look about them. But some of the out of towers her for a few days might not know.

  12. #8968

    Anna / NMB

    Quote Originally Posted by BoatJock  [View Original Post]
    The link will likely be dead soon, so pictures are attached. Good luck. : o).
    I'm planning on seeing her again this week. A favorite of mine!! GREAT TIME ALWAYS!!

  13. #8967

    I picked an

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDawgStyle  [View Original Post]
    For those who don't know the city of myrtle beach owns the Sheraton.
    Obvious place no working girl would be working out of.

  14. #8966

    Pinky

    Quote Originally Posted by BulldogJwhit  [View Original Post]
    I'm in town for the weekend and just wondering if anybody has seen this one or know if she's real?

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...each/201428572
    Looks awfully hairy down there!

  15. #8965

    Wouldn't want to. But

    Quote Originally Posted by BulldogJwhit  [View Original Post]
    I'm in town for the weekend and just wondering if anybody has seen this one or know if she's real?

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...each/201428572
    Old hairy women not my thing. But heard that this woman just likes to have that fat body of hers pounded anyway you can apparently she enjoys sex soooo much he decided to get paid for it. That's from several people. And she has a strong personality (Whatever that signifies. I believe she in her late 50's early 60's.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape