Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 20 of 2696 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 70 120 520 1020 ... LastLast
Results 286 to 300 of 40439
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #40154
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunt938  [View Original Post]
    There was a horrible girl there who looked good braces nice fat ass but she tries to collect money upfront she has tattoos she is not the same as the ones that are working there now.

    That girl I said she would wipe you down with alcohol and all kind of bullshit and then wear a cover and then everything was lame like she's a nurse or some weird shit worst girl ever I already wrote about her, and because I wrote about that Lame ass girl I don't know her name she's just tattooed embraces, not the hot tattoo girl called anita) , this is the one I was going to try because she has great reviews and even my friend says she's good, no cover 220 for like 15 minutes BBBF etc. Etc. ,

    But if you make reviews about Samsung Plaza they are going to put you on their blacklist like they did me that's why I couldn't see her, I did get to see natty and her other friend both hottie girls both excellent service, they don't collect money upfront they give you great treatment girlfriend experience BBBF, so I was really disappointed when I got that one with the braces and tattoo she looked good but she was shitty and I should've known when a girl starts to want money upfront that means they're going to suck, and I was told by another monger the lady that owns this place hates it when people write reviews about them but someone asked that let the folks know what the deal is, and because I complained about that horrible girl I think they got rid of her because everyone read about it, natty is a very good provider, anita, she is a very good provider I just didn't get to do nothing because I made a complaint about the Lame ass girl that was working there from before. So I'm blackballed from Samsung Plaza on the second floor but no big deal I just ran down to peaches.
    That was Luna! She was not good with customers! Not like Annita who is good with customers and has a fat little butt! I don't think Luna will be back!

  2. #40153

    Damage

    Quote Originally Posted by Honolulu968  [View Original Post]
    Texted the number on Bedpage and was greeted with a pleasant reply quickly. Asked who I wanted to see, Qunnie or Tiffine and gave me pricing. I didn't know who to choose so I picked both. Texting for the appointment was first class.

    Arrived at location and noticed I've been with Qunnie before, top tier service and very beautiful Asian lady to goin both appearance and personality, service second to non. Melina is new to town, she has a smoking hot and in shape body, solid V back, nice abs, great ass and long shapely legs. She has fairly long wavy hair with a mixed Asian face.

    Took a quick shower, when I entered the room I was greeted with 2 stunning naked beauties. Was asked to lay face down, Qunnie hopped on the table and used her sexy body and beautiful breast to work my upper body, at the same time Tiffine applied oil to my legs rubbing out the knots in my calves. After Qunnie was done, she sat on my back as both girls worked on my upper legs and ass. I felt a hand under my crutch and pulled my shaft making it rock hard. At this point the massage turned more sensual and seductive. On the turn it was just pure ecstasy. At this point of this review I will leave up to you readers imagination I experienced. After 3 weeks of no sex, I came like no tomorrow. Got a hot towel cleanup before heading to the shower.
    So what was the damage for both?

  3. #40152

    Quinnie and Tiffinne

    Texted the number on Bedpage and was greeted with a pleasant reply quickly. Asked who I wanted to see, Qunnie or Tiffine and gave me pricing. I didn't know who to choose so I picked both. Texting for the appointment was first class.

    Arrived at location and noticed I've been with Qunnie before, top tier service and very beautiful Asian lady to goin both appearance and personality, service second to non. Melina is new to town, she has a smoking hot and in shape body, solid V back, nice abs, great ass and long shapely legs. She has fairly long wavy hair with a mixed Asian face.

    Took a quick shower, when I entered the room I was greeted with 2 stunning naked beauties. Was asked to lay face down, Qunnie hopped on the table and used her sexy body and beautiful breast to work my upper body, at the same time Tiffine applied oil to my legs rubbing out the knots in my calves. After Qunnie was done, she sat on my back as both girls worked on my upper legs and ass. I felt a hand under my crutch and pulled my shaft making it rock hard. At this point the massage turned more sensual and seductive. On the turn it was just pure ecstasy. At this point of this review I will leave up to you readers imagination I experienced. After 3 weeks of no sex, I came like no tomorrow. Got a hot towel cleanup before heading to the shower. After I got out Qunnie asked me to sit then she massaged my neck before helping me get dressed. Got the sticker for parking and was out the door feeling I just walked out of cloud9.

    https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Escorts.../13316135.html

  4. #40151

    Samsung Plaza second floor correction,

    There was a horrible girl there who looked good braces nice fat ass but she tries to collect money upfront she has tattoos she is not the same as the ones that are working there now.

    That girl I said she would wipe you down with alcohol and all kind of bullshit and then wear a cover and then everything was lame like she's a nurse or some weird shit worst girl ever I already wrote about her, and because I wrote about that Lame ass girl I don't know her name she's just tattooed embraces, not the hot tattoo girl called anita) , this is the one I was going to try because she has great reviews and even my friend says she's good, no cover 220 for like 15 minutes BBBF etc. Etc. ,

    But if you make reviews about Samsung Plaza they are going to put you on their blacklist like they did me that's why I couldn't see her, I did get to see natty and her other friend both hottie girls both excellent service, they don't collect money upfront they give you great treatment girlfriend experience BBBF, so I was really disappointed when I got that one with the braces and tattoo she looked good but she was shitty and I should've known when a girl starts to want money upfront that means they're going to suck, and I was told by another monger the lady that owns this place hates it when people write reviews about them but someone asked that let the folks know what the deal is, and because I complained about that horrible girl I think they got rid of her because everyone read about it, natty is a very good provider, anita, she is a very good provider I just didn't get to do nothing because I made a complaint about the Lame ass girl that was working there from before. So I'm blackballed from Samsung Plaza on the second floor but no big deal I just ran down to peaches.

  5. #40150

    Sooo, was there any sex with any of the ladies without braces at the Sam Sung Plaza?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hunt938  [View Original Post]
    So today I made appointment with anita. The mama tried to switch me off and put me with natty, now the last time I was there there was a horrible service girl working there she had braces on and tattoos it is not the same girl as anita, nor natty, so basically I said avoid the girl with the braces there and the tattoo because she was the worst one the other three girls that are working were super good, because I gave that girl with the brace is a terrible review when I show up today for my appointment they said no they're all busy etc. Bullshit excuse, so there when I took one for the team and I posted about it now I got banned from that place which is OK, I was doing 15 minutes for $220 bareback with all the girls except the mean one with the braces who thought she was too cool for school and was collecting money upfront not like all the other girls, so there you have it if you do get bad service there and you report about them they're going to ban you like they did me, but if you want full service bareback for 220 this is a good place to try, (I think they got rid of the girl with the braces in the tattoo) , (now ANita she has tattoos no braces) she wears a lot of makeup but no braces and she is an excellent service girl my friend scott tried in a couple other friends, but once again these are the facts and they get pissed off when you write reviews about them. However a lot of people that read this have been going there and getting excellent service, and I was all happy and was willing to try anita out, but because I put them on blast for the shitty working girl before this is exactly what happens, and when I said that yuna was in better shape than lemon, that got me banned from ever seeing lemmon agian, which is fine with me because Happiness yuna is more skinny, but writing and telling the truth about these girls can backfire on you real quick😃.
    After the first line of the post, it was a blur of braces and tattoos.

  6. #40149

    Samsung Plaza. The place on the second floor

    So today I made appointment with anita. The mama tried to switch me off and put me with natty, now the last time I was there there was a horrible service girl working there she had braces on and tattoos it is not the same girl as anita, nor natty, so basically I said avoid the girl with the braces there and the tattoo because she was the worst one the other three girls that are working were super good, because I gave that girl with the brace is a terrible review when I show up today for my appointment they said no they're all busy etc. Bullshit excuse, so there when I took one for the team and I posted about it now I got banned from that place which is OK, I was doing 15 minutes for $220 bareback with all the girls except the mean one with the braces who thought she was too cool for school and was collecting money upfront not like all the other girls, so there you have it if you do get bad service there and you report about them they're going to ban you like they did me, but if you want full service bareback for 220 this is a good place to try, (I think they got rid of the girl with the braces in the tattoo) , (now ANita she has tattoos no braces) she wears a lot of makeup but no braces and she is an excellent service girl my friend scott tried in a couple other friends, but once again these are the facts and they get pissed off when you write reviews about them. However a lot of people that read this have been going there and getting excellent service, and I was all happy and was willing to try anita out, but because I put them on blast for the shitty working girl before this is exactly what happens, and when I said that yuna was in better shape than lemon, that got me banned from ever seeing lemmon agian, which is fine with me because Happiness yuna is more skinny, but writing and telling the truth about these girls can backfire on you real quick😃.

  7. #40148

    Forever Young Massage and Spa Kakaako

    Quote Originally Posted by GuapoMarx  [View Original Post]
    I saw their website. Yelp shows 4 women and one man. The women look attractive with the prettiest and skinniest in the CL ad. Didn't see any license info so not sure what their business name is for the license, which must be different than their Yelp name. The vibe I get is legit because of the unusual location, man working there, youth of the therapists. Guessing they found a cheap rent place to dip their toe into the business. Didn't see anything that would make me go there.
    Your observations are spot on. Decided to try this new place on Queen St. Remodel kinda slipshod but ok. Lots of paint covering up the ugliness. Shower room is not dirty but again, an afterthought. And I am not 100% sure, but there may be other shops nearby entering the shower / toilet room from outside the MP. Kinda creepy. Massage room door was an accordion type no lock and when the MT left to get a hot towel, she left the door open where customers sitting on couch could see inside the room. And 1/2 way through the massage, the mama opened the door without knocking. Mostly young Chinese women under 30 a couple just under 40. Did not see any men MT's.

    Also, I could not pick the MT. They sort of forced one on me. Usually 99% of the time I would walk away, but since this was on a recon visit, I decided to stay. My MT very cute and attractive Chinese women, 25-30, attractive figure, not skinny but not fat, slim. About 5'2" 115 lbs. Bob cut and a great rack, nice size B's for her height. NO HINT for play of any kind. No grazing. And the type of massage I hate, all elbows and no hands. With these $80/ hr rates that's why you do not see much posting from me these days. It's not your father's rice bowl anymore. And it's not just Hawaii either.

    The older Chinese women dressed up and acted like she was in charge insisted I see her next visit. She either could see my complete disappointment in my face and suggested that there could be more with her, or she's just doing a great sales job. Unless I see a favorable report I definitely will not be returning.

  8. #40147

    SBA fraud on massage parlor in Hawaii

    Be careful. I got info one or two massage parlor in Honolulu is in search list now.

  9. #40146

    Need to make correction superstar grace is back kahsla house

    Correction superstar Grace, real big tits real good service some say she has the best BBBJ that wasn't my report that was from a couple of other people. Grace says she will stay until Friday.

  10. #40145

    The Kahala house has two girls

    The half Colombian half Brazilian one will be there for only two days and the Chinese girl will be there until Friday this week just a heads up the numbers are listed on Mojo Village and for some reason whoever runs the Mojo village section did not post the update regarding these two girls,.

  11. #40144
    Quote Originally Posted by DrMajikLuv69  [View Original Post]
    Can somebody start a thread for multiple shots on goal? MSOG thread would be great to promote spas and model therapist that provide MSOG.
    Done. Its MSOG queens.

  12. #40143
    Quote Originally Posted by DrMajikLuv69  [View Original Post]
    Can somebody start a thread for multiple shots on goal? MSOG thread would be great to promote spas and model therapist that provide MSOG.
    As a senior member, it seems you could start that new thread yourself. On the first page listing the current Honolulu threads, there is a rectangle to click that says "Post New Thread". It leads to a "Submit New Thread" form.

  13. #40142

    Msog

    Can somebody start a thread for multiple shots on goal? MSOG thread would be great to promote spas and model therapist that provide MSOG.

  14. #40141

    Location.

    Deal with finding parking along the harbor 1- it's cheap 2 Maggie is worth it. Yes the walk sucks and the bed height definitely sucks too.

    Quote Originally Posted by BScotti  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the heads up. I might try Maggie instead. The website said she's at Waikiki, is that at Ilikai? I'm not a fan of that location.

  15. #40140
    Quote Originally Posted by Lknfrpssy  [View Original Post]
    Iris is Korean, late forties or early fifties, with bad garlic breath. I regret seeing her. At least Maggie at Pali wiped that bad experience out of my mind.
    Thanks for the heads up. I might try Maggie instead. The website said she's at Waikiki, is that at Ilikai? I'm not a fan of that location.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape